BY NEUTROGENA

Jessica D.
Orlando, FL
Decent quality, soft wipes. I feel like they aren't damp enough overall. Clean well but I have to use one for each and and one for face. That can become expensive. Fragrance is mild enough for non fussy skin
Stephanie G.
The product looks amazing it's very different also it not very expensive you can find it anywhere.
Bianca N.
Hoffman , NC
This mascara is so amazing and pretty when you apply it on. I use this product everything i put makeup on because it give my eyelashes more volume and the packaging is very nice and pretty. Comes with a lot of product inside and I would recommend it to everyone
Jennifer L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the color brown black cause it's not to dark for my complexion o like to keep it with the natural look
Amanda N.
Unfortunately this mascara just didn't work well for me. It seemed very thick and was hard to get on smooth without clumps or my lashes sticking together. Plus, it seemed to smudge off of my lower lashes and leave marks under my eyes.