Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Megan K.

BY NEUTROGENA

Your skin care routine has never been easier. This dermatologist-tested, award-winning cleanser effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup. It even removes waterproof eye makeup without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely clean and won't leave any pore-clogging residue.

• Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic

HOW TO USE:

• Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into your hands and work into foamy lather.
  • Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Massage around eyes several times until all eye make-up is removed.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid

Lanee M.
Oakdale
Purchased at: Target
I didn't really like this. It smelt bad and ot stung when I put it on my face. But it is really, really good for removing makeup
Kallee J.
Canoga Park, CA
This is a gentle cleanser I love using to remove my makeup. It’s soft and foams well, but I usually follow with a charcoal cleanse.
Megan K.
Thorold, ON
It’s fine. I use this just to take off the rest of my makeup I find this didn’t really help my acne at all. If your just starting to get acne this will work. I have used this since last year‘s Christmas!
Mar G.
CDMX
Es una opción muy buena utilizar un limpiador liquido en vez de uno en barra. Su formula no me fascinó, además de que el producto promete ser también un desmaquillante cosa que no noté en mi rostro.
MELISSA J.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this product, I have been using it for 4 years now and I never change. Whenever I forget to remove my makeup I wash my face with it and it clears out my face. I like the smell of it too, it has a clean feeling to it. I would definitely recommend this product if you have a sensitive skin.