BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Get a foam cleanser and makeup remover all in one bottle.

Your skin care routine has never been easier. This dermatologist-tested, award-winning cleanser effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup. It even removes waterproof eye makeup without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely clean and won't leave any pore-clogging residue.

• Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic

HOW TO USE:

• Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into your hands and work into foamy lather.
  • Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Massage around eyes several times until all eye make-up is removed.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingridents:-
Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid

• I love this product soooo much it works so good and I lo...1 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin?2 Answers
  • I have oily skin.. how does this feel after washing face ...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser
  • "This is the best cleanser I have ever used. It takes all of the make up off easily, even the tough water proof eye liners. It removes every last bit of make up so I don't wake up the next morning with break outs. Very great product for regular and sensitive skin." in 167 reviews
  • "I would continue to purchase this product, (and I have tried many face washes for sensitive skin- this one is the first I really like and would repurchase)." in 12 reviews
  • "Non-irritating, takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara), and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. " in 6 reviews
Sass T.
Fouke, AR
Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser is absolutely amazing. I’ve been using it since, I was in my 20’s and discovered waterproof mascara. I went through a ton of products but everything available wouldn’t get the waterproof mascara off. I always had to use different greasy products to attempt to get it off and they always burned my eyes and I just couldn’t get that greasy feeling to go away. Pretty sure, I lost several lashes each time. Then, Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser came out and I’ve never looked back. You can take off your waterproof mascara and makeup all in one step, even with you’re contacts in, with no irritation!! I take a very small drop. Rub it into my fingers and get a good lather then kinda massage it in to my lashes. Then, I take my warm rag and wipe all that stubborn waterproof mascara away. Next, I add a little more Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser to my rag and finish up. I, also, love that it doesn’t leave that tight feeling to you’re face, that so many cleansers do. I highly recommend it to everyone. It’s definitely one of my daily go-to’s!!
Alisha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice gentle, creamy, lightly foamy cleanser. It is effective at cleaning my face and removing make-up without drying my skin in any way. It claims to even remove waterproof eye make-up quick I have put to the test and it does an ok job at that too. I do wish it was a tint but moe foamy feeling because I am one of those who really like that feeling on my skin. Overall a totally decent product for the price.
noemi e.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
my number one facial cleanser all yr round! this is recommended by my dermatologist. my only complain is that it doest take the make up off 100% so i use oil to remove the make up first before washing my face. i also use the toner version of this. j highly recommend for sensitive and acne prone skin.
Marikay M.
Chicago
This product is not great with dry/sensitive skin. Consistently using this product made me skin extremely dried and the area around d my eyes very red. While it is nice for removing makeup and cleansing, it’s not good for people with naturally dry skin
sydney a.
Not a fantastic cleanser but it does the job. Won’t be repurchasing but is good for the price.  I personally use it in the shower as my face wash but for someone with dry and very red skin it doesn’t do the wonders that I hoped it would.
Antonia O.
I feel that it needs to be more sparkling, it has a very subtle aroma and it does not smell bad, it has enough product for an affordable price
the consistency is thick now I will talk about the packaging.I like that it has a pompita that when the product comes out
only the one that I need to remove my makeup comes out now when removing makeup I feel that it does not completely remove the base has the first wash to remove it I completely have to give two washes to my face
now to remove the shadows are easily removed those that are low tones because the ones that are very colorful are not easily removed
Selena W.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great basic daily cleanser. It is gentle on your face and doesn’t have a strong smell. The value is also really good. I’ve used this off and on for years. I would recommend this if you’re looking for a basic daily cleanser.
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Purchased at: Target
Lo uso todos los días para mi rutina diaria, me deja la cara muy fresca y elimina todos los residuos de maquillaje! Tiene un suave olor, buen precio y accesible de encontrar! Lo recomiendo! 100%! Yo lo compre en target
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I usually dual cleanse (wash with a facial oil then a regular face wash) but sometimes I'm just too lazy lol... This face wash is absolutely amazing when it comes to getting all your makeup off plus all that Grime and grease underneath. When I wipe my face with micellar water after I don't see anything. And it doesn't leave my face feeling all dried out. For a neutrogena product, the price is very reasonable and you only need a small amount. My skin is dry and somewhat sensitive but it hasn't irritated it at all.
liz a.
Burlington
I LOVED this cleanser. Made my skin feel clean and stay clean and glowy for a long time, especially when paired with the L'Oreal HydroBoost moisturizer. Only reason I stopped using it was because I started Epiduo on prescription from my dermatologist, because it started to leave my face painfully flaky. But I really think that was just the medicated cream. Would definitely recommend as a basic cleanser for someone who doesn't have dermatologist-level skin issues but still wants a good cleanser.
Katy P.
Saint Michael, MN
I've been looking for a new face wash and I'm wondering if this ones dries out your skin?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Though I swear by this product, does anyone find they have to sometimes wash their face once with it and get most of the makeup off and then use a little extra over the eyes and really massage it in to get eye makeup remover off? I am not complaining about it but wondered if anyone else has found this to be the case.
Jen C.
London
How does product compare to other washes, is it good for sensitive skin? What about evening skin tone?
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
How good is it? Does it remove makeup well
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this gentle enough to use twice a day?