BY NEUTROGENA

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely.

• I love this product soooo much it works so good and I love it is...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin.. how does this feel after washing face ? Does i...2 Answers
  • What face cleansers do you use? I use Neutrogena Fresh Foaming C...2 Answers
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
  • "I would continue to purchase this product, (and I have tried many face washes for sensitive skin- this one is the first I really like and would repurchase)." in 12 reviews
  • "Non-irritating, takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara), and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. " in 6 reviews
Katie F.
Frederick, MD
This Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser does a wonderful job of removing every bit of my makeup at the end of a long day. I've been using this product every night for over three years and I will never take it out of my skincare regimen! I've got combination-oily skin so sometimes it feels like my makeup is really caked on and deep in my pores, but this cleanser never ceases to make my face feel fresh and seriously clean with just one pump of product. Definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for a deep-clean feel, or has stubborn makeup to get off at night and wants to make sure they're laying a fresh face on their pillow! (You can get this cleanser as a pack of wipes, too, for those who want to freshen up while on the go!) 10/10 - give it a try! You won't regret it :-)
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap! It gets all my makeup off with one wash. It had a pump dispenser , which I feel is great because it easy to use and soap won't leak out. But it doesn't come with a cap or your can't lock it so it makes it really hard to travel with. It always makes a mess. Also sometimes my mascara doesn't come completely off but that why I use Micellar Water to get what ever is left is off. I usually get mine at any drugstore, like Rite Aide or CVS for $7. A little soap goes a long way and this allows this soap to last a long time. I had my current bottle for more than 4 months now and there is still a lot left. And I use it ever night.
Selena D.
Diberville, MS
Okay so first of all I have to say that my skin is far from normal, more like combination on the extreme, LOL. Sometimes when I wash my face it feels really dry and flaky so finding a good face wash is a choice. I liked how well the Neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser produced a nice foaming lather as I washed my face. It felt as if it was really getting all the dirt and grim out of my pores. The smell was nice too, kinda like a clean neutral scent. However even after I moisturized my face felt really tight almost as if it dried up my face too much. I am sure that the product would work better for someone with normal skin.
Lauren B.
I love this stuff! I always repurchase it.
I can't remember how much it costs but i think it's around $6-$7 and it's so worth it.
I use it to wash off my makeup before following with another cleanser but it would easily do both! (I'm just crazy).
A little goes a long way with this. I use it every night and I only have to repurchase every 3-4 months (if even that).
It smells very fresh and clean.
It is a little drying (has a soapy feel) but moisturizer fixes that in no problem.

If you wear a lot of makeup I definitely recommend this because it melts makeup away so quickly.
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I was desperately searching for an inexpensive face wash that easily removed all makeup since my normal face wash wasn't getting the job well anymore. I tried this one out and was so happy that I found a face wash that didn't over dry my skin and fully removed ALL my makeup including waterproof mascara and my They're Real Benefit eyeliner which is tough to come off. I'm so happy I found this cleanser, it smells clean as well and gives a nice foam while lathering but best part is wash once and done. No need for multiple washes.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I can't say enough great things about the Neutrogena line. I should work for them as much as I love them. My skin can be so sensitive to products. They can either make my skin too dry or too oily or make me break out. As a kid I had a lot of break outs. I tried Neutrogena and it worked so well on my face I have never tried anything else. This is a great cleanser and you can't go wrong. Some cleansers will leave a residue feeling on my skid but this makes my face feel fresh and clean.
Taylor N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been using this product for about 4 years now. It's very effective. I use a couple of prescribed face creams so I can't use all types of face washes because they might not go well together resulting in red, irritated skin or even me breaking out. This product definitely prevents that from happening and keeps my skin feeling moisturized and looking and feeling clean. The price point is great and one bottle usually lasts me a couple of months and I use it twice a day.
Janet Marie G.
Chaska, MN
Wonderful product! I find that a lot of makeup wipes leave me feeling sticky, oily, or dry after using them, so I find myself washing my face off anyway. With this, I simply wash my face and I'm left feeling very clean and makeup free! However, for dry skin users, this may leave your face feeling very tight, so a moisterizer is recommended. The downside of this is that it does not remove waterproof makeup very easily. Overall I definitely recommend this cleanser!
Marisol T.
This cleanser is amazing. It has a fresh smell to it. The dispencer is easy to use. You only need one pump for a total fresh and clean face. It works great on oil skin and is gentle enough for dry skin as well. And the price you can't beat. After using this for about a week you will notice clearer and plump skin. This product does more then the other brand name expensive products. I love this and I'm sure you will love it as well. Definitely a winner, 5 stars!!!!
Kathryn G.
akron ohio
The Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser was very easy to find in all stores. I use it twice a day,
Recently the soap is clearing my face and leaving a fresh clean feeling and smell for the whole day. Super easy to get rid of the makeup and oils with just a simple scrub.
Not a lot of over drying which has always been a problem with most of my old face soaps. I love this product it's not too expensive and comes in such a pretty bottle. My whole family loves it.
Katy P.
Saint Michael, MN
I've been looking for a new face wash and I'm wondering if this ones dries out your skin?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Though I swear by this product, does anyone find they have to sometimes wash their face once with it and get most of the makeup off and then use a little extra over the eyes and really massage it in to get eye makeup remover off? I am not complaining about it but wondered if anyone else has found this to be the case.
Jen C.
How does product compare to other washes, is it good for sensitive skin? What about evening skin tone?
Angela I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is it? Does it remove makeup well
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this gentle enough to use twice a day?