BY NEUTROGENA

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely.

• I love this product soooo much it works so good and I love it is...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin.. how does this feel after washing face ? Does i...2 Answers
  • What face cleansers do you use? I use Neutrogena Fresh Foaming C...2 Answers
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
  • "I would continue to purchase this product, (and I have tried many face washes for sensitive skin- this one is the first I really like and would repurchase)." in 12 reviews
  • "Non-irritating, takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara), and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. " in 6 reviews
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this face wash a couple weeks ago because my usual face wash (purpose face bar) I had left at home. I didn't really have any hopes for this neutrogena face wash, I just bought it at target because the price was low and I know neutrogena is known for their skin products. I couldn't believe how this took off all my makeup without me using my micellar water! I love how this is a one step clenaser that even takes off all my eye makeup and foundation. On days that I wear a heavier foundation I do have to wash my face twice but it doesn't bother me. I have sensitive acne prone skin and it does not leave my skin dehydrated. I have checked my skin with micellar water to see if my skin was clean and it was! And no mascara residue on my towel-yay!
Becca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first i wasn't sure of how would my skin react to it, since I have super sensitive skin and I have a hard time finding something that doesn't irritate my skin, but I definitely love it. My skin is perfectly fine and  a little goes a long way, it removes my makeup completely and I haven't had any issues with it, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Definitely worth it !
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this product because I was looking for something gentle for my sensitive / acne prone skin. I am on my second bottle now. This works great for really getting my face clean without irritating it or drying it out.
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked okay for me. It is affordable and made my face feel clean but there is just something missing in it for me. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it. If there was a good sale I would purchase again.
Melanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! My mother uses this as her only face wash and I started to use it too and I cannot go a day without using it. I use it at the end of everyday to get rid of any extra make up I had on or any dirt. This is such a gentle cleanser and it gets rid of all of my eye make up without ANY burning or uncomfortable feeling in my eyes. It is inexpensive and not drying and I will never run out.
Piper H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. Are use it everyday, I love that it is a foaming formula I don’t really care for the creamy formulas. It really works great at removing all the makeup. Leaves my face feelings smooth and soft. There’s no need to over exfoliate, I just work this into my skin with a soft towelette or wet wipe and it removes everything.
Jannette J.
I love wearing a full face of makeup and when the time comes to take it off, I need a cleanser that can handle the job. This product definitely gets the job done! At just about $4 a bottle this is a steal! It gets every bit of makeup off and washes off easily. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. This is my go to cleanser!
Judy T.
This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist so you know it’s good. I told her I was struggling with clogged pores due to some products I was using in the past so she told me to use this product because it doesn’t clog pores. It leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh. The best part is it also removes my makeup
Kassandra C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This too has been my face wash for the past 5 years, or more! It makes my face a little dry after, but once I apply my cetaphil, all is good and I have super smooth skin. I like this because it's also a makeup remover and I hate applying to much cleanser on my face. Neutrogena, you've never failed me. Thank you!
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this fresh foaming cleanser it cleans the face to perfection. My face feels amazing everytime I use it. It removes makeup waterproof or not, dirt and oil. Its also alcohol free, soap free, oil free, hypoallergenic and non comedogenic.
Katy P.
Saint Michael, MN
I've been looking for a new face wash and I'm wondering if this ones dries out your skin?
Jen C.
How does product compare to other washes, is it good for sensitive skin? What about evening skin tone?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Though I swear by this product, does anyone find they have to sometimes wash their face once with it and get most of the makeup off and then use a little extra over the eyes and really massage it in to get eye makeup remover off? I am not complaining about it but wondered if anyone else has found this to be the case.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this gentle enough to use twice a day?
Angela I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is it? Does it remove makeup well