BY NEUTROGENA #71 in Facial Cleansers

Benefits:

Get a foam cleanser and makeup remover all in one bottle.

Your skin care routine has never been easier. This dermatologist-tested, award-winning cleanser effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup. It even removes waterproof eye makeup without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely clean and won't leave any pore-clogging residue.

• Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic

HOW TO USE:

• Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into your hands and work into foamy lather.
  • Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Massage around eyes several times until all eye make-up is removed.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingridents:-
Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid

• I love this product soooo much it works so good and I lo...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin.. how does this feel after washing face ...2 Answers
  • What face cleansers do you use? I use Neutrogena® Fresh ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the best cleanser I have ever used. It takes all of the make up off easily, even the tough water proof eye liners. It removes every last bit of make up so I don't wake up the next morning with break outs. Very great product for regular and sensitive skin." in 167 reviews
  • "I would continue to purchase this product, (and I have tried many face washes for sensitive skin- this one is the first I really like and would repurchase)." in 12 reviews
  • "Non-irritating, takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara), and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. " in 6 reviews
Krista S.
Lexington
The best drugstore face wash! It is the ONLY and I mean ONLY face wash that will remove all of my makeup. That includes my long-lasting Revlon Colorstay foundation and my L'Oreal 16 hour Eyeliner which are typically more difficult for other washes to remove. So basically it's like a makeup remover and face wash in one. The less I have to do before I go to bed, the better! The product comes in a bottle with a pump which is great because fumbling with a tube or bar of soap with wet hands is not fun. The cleanser has a very light, fresh scent but nothing over-powering. The name "foaming" would spark an image of bubbles galore, but it doesn't really create a lot of suds. That's okay because it does its job and that's all that really matters! I probably wouldn't recommend this product to someone with super sensitive skin or someone that doesn't wear much makeup. This is created to be a heavy-duty cleanser so it might be a bit too harsh for those folks.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
absolutely love neutrogena products and definitely a great product to try out. here’s why: 1) super gentle and doesn’t irritate the skin at all! 2) i love using this to make sure i have all the dirt and any excess make up off before i use an acne wash. it’s great at removing impurities without being harsh on the skin. 3) i usually use one pump and scrub in my hands then apply all over my face and i get the best results that way! 4) it’s noncomedogenic which means it doesn’t block or clog pores. ultimately it shouldn’t be causing breakouts :) 5) it doesn’t dry out my skin and its oil free so it doesn’t leave the looking greasy. it’s just a nice clean look after i’ve used it.
really love his product and recommend trying out. look for it at walgreens, drugstores, walmart, target and local grocery stores :)
Victoria X.
Alright so I've been using this product since I was in middle school (almost ten years now) when I first started having severe breakouts. This gentle and effective cleanser was recommended to me by a dermatologist and my god was she onto something (I mean that's what professionals are for right?). It's essentially the only cleanser I use and I freak out when I don't have access to it. The cleanser is incredibly gentle and simple. No unnecessary chemicals or fragrances or beads or anything like that. It doesn't dry out my skin either (hello moisture barrier!!!) and is fantastic at getting rid of any excess makeup my skin will retain after using makeup remover. This is a product I don't think I'll be giving up for another couple of years :)
Caroline P.
Cranston , RI
This cleanser is so good at taking off your makeup and cleaning your skin. Having a product do both at once is so convenient. Have been using his product for YEARS and absolutely love it. It foams up to really nice lather leaving your skin feeling so refreshed before bed and when waking up in the morning! Does the job just like high end cleansers but a cheaper price (which i love- always looking for better deals) will continue to repurchase!!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have used this face wash for about a year. I have tried the same face wash, one is foaming and the other is creamy formula. I hate the creamy formula, by the way. Didn't remove my makeup completely. However, the foaming formula is amazing. I am 30 and have struggled with acne up until I started using this. I was using an exfoliating scrub daily, thinking that I was cleaning my pores so that I wouldn't breakout. When I stopped over exfoliating, and using this twice a day instead, I have zero pimples. I have combination skin. Oily t zone and dry on the rest. My face is soft and smooth. I use a clarisonic brush to exfoliate once a week only, and I use an anti-wrinkle night cream before I go to bed. I hope this never discontinues because it is the best!
Jay 💖.
This was alright. If I didn't have a bunch of heavy eye makeup on,it would remove my makeup,though it would sting my eyes and would sometimes not get all my mascara off. As far as it just being a facial cleanser,it was alright,though it had a slightly odd scent that I can't really name. But it was okay. Would possibly repurchase. I have combo skin,and it didn't make me oily or dry my skin out. I'd give it a 6.8/10.
Ria M.
I use it daily great to clean grime and make up off without being over drying. Good for my skintype. I don't like how it is a pump so it cannot be stored for travel easily at all. Its very thick texture so a little goes a long way. Would not recc as a general facial cleanser more of a nighttime one. It doesn't make me break out and its low cost and lasts forever so I keep rebuying it.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
I just bought this face wash a couple weeks ago because my usual face wash (purpose face bar) I had left at home. I didn't really have any hopes for this neutrogena face wash, I just bought it at target because the price was low and I know neutrogena is known for their skin products. I couldn't believe how this took off all my makeup without me using my micellar water! I love how this is a one step clenaser that even takes off all my eye makeup and foundation. On days that I wear a heavier foundation I do have to wash my face twice but it doesn't bother me. I have sensitive acne prone skin and it does not leave my skin dehydrated. I have checked my skin with micellar water to see if my skin was clean and it was! And no mascara residue on my towel-yay!
Stephanee M.
Sparks, NV
Okay, seriously this is my favorite drug store cleaner!  It can be a dupe for so many of the name brand expensive cleansers out there.  I am a make up junkie so when it comes time to cleanse my skin, I need something that will actually remove my make up and still be gentle on my skin!  Love, love, love and I recommend it to everyone.
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
First time using this, I thought it pumped out foam, but it lathers into foam so keep that in mind when buying, other than that, I have sensitive acne prone skin and I've tried everything either it's too drying or too moisturizing and it doesn't clean my makeup off deep enough, this does it all! It's gentle and deep cleanses, I didn't see any makeup left on my face, highly recommend
Katy P.
Saint Michael, MN
I've been looking for a new face wash and I'm wondering if this ones dries out your skin?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Though I swear by this product, does anyone find they have to sometimes wash their face once with it and get most of the makeup off and then use a little extra over the eyes and really massage it in to get eye makeup remover off? I am not complaining about it but wondered if anyone else has found this to be the case.
Jen C.
London
How does product compare to other washes, is it good for sensitive skin? What about evening skin tone?
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
How good is it? Does it remove makeup well
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this gentle enough to use twice a day?