BY NEUTROGENA

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely.

• I love this product soooo much it works so good and I love it is...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin.. how does this feel after washing face ? Does i...2 Answers
  • What face cleansers do you use? I use Neutrogena Fresh Foaming C...3 Answers
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
  • "I would continue to purchase this product, (and I have tried many face washes for sensitive skin- this one is the first I really like and would repurchase)." in 12 reviews
  • "Non-irritating, takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara), and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. " in 6 reviews
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
I just bought this face wash a couple weeks ago because my usual face wash (purpose face bar) I had left at home. I didn't really have any hopes for this neutrogena face wash, I just bought it at target because the price was low and I know neutrogena is known for their skin products. I couldn't believe how this took off all my makeup without me using my micellar water! I love how this is a one step clenaser that even takes off all my eye makeup and foundation. On days that I wear a heavier foundation I do have to wash my face twice but it doesn't bother me. I have sensitive acne prone skin and it does not leave my skin dehydrated. I have checked my skin with micellar water to see if my skin was clean and it was! And no mascara residue on my towel-yay!
Eve H.
Afton
I like this product because it washes and refreshes skin to remove oil but not make crustily dry (it also smells really good so that’s a bonus). I would recommend using the partner toner worth it to hydrate and refresh because, like I said, it does make skin lightly dry. I personally love this product for when I’m looking for a shorter routine.
Courtney H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This cleanser leaves my face feeling so smooth and thoroughly cleaned. The scent could be better but I can get past that since the cleanser is so good. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful with the products I use but so far I have had no adverse reactions. I also haven't had any breakouts since I began using it.
Taylor O.
Fantastic clean feeling after use, however does leave my face feeling dry, which for me is okay because I follow washing with a good moisturizer but if you have dry skin already I would use caution. Also, doesn't have a great smell, very soapy, and burns eyes so keep away from your eyes to avoid getting it in them
Allison D.
Petersburg , AK
I love this face wash so much!! I mostly only use it to clean my makeup off before I exfoliate. It takes any trace of makeup off helping you clean your face. I use this every night and highly recommend buying it. It’s not expensive and can be purchased at many places.
Claire D.
Cincinnati, OH
This product does its job. Nothing extremely special but it works. I use this mostly when I have a full face of make up. It properly removes all of it from my face, even eye makeup! I do not use this everyday because I don’t think it helps with my blemishes, but it removes makeup very well.
Melisa L.
North Chicago
This product has been my holy grail ! I wear waterproof makeup most of the time and it is really convenient that this cleanser removes the makeup so easily. I’m on my 2nd bottle of this one and I would definitely repurchase again!
Caitlin G.
Shawneetown
This is a great product for taking off the day. I love that it foams. It makes your skin fresh and smooth. It is a great value and price. It works like a charm. I will buy this again and again. It didn't let me down.
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
This product worked okay for me. It is affordable and made my face feel clean but there is just something missing in it for me. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it. If there was a good sale I would purchase again.
Katelyn H.
My absolute favorite cleanser. I️ use it twice daily and have for years. Excellent at removing make up but also at giving me a fresh clean feeling face that is not too dried out either. Definitely would recommend!
Katy P.
Saint Michael, MN
I've been looking for a new face wash and I'm wondering if this ones dries out your skin?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Though I swear by this product, does anyone find they have to sometimes wash their face once with it and get most of the makeup off and then use a little extra over the eyes and really massage it in to get eye makeup remover off? I am not complaining about it but wondered if anyone else has found this to be the case.
Jen C.
London
How does product compare to other washes, is it good for sensitive skin? What about evening skin tone?
Angela I.
How good is it? Does it remove makeup well
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this gentle enough to use twice a day?