Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser
Get a foam cleanser and makeup remover all in one bottle.
Your skin care routine has never been easier. This dermatologist-tested, award-winning cleanser effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup. It even removes waterproof eye makeup without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely clean and won't leave any pore-clogging residue.
- Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
HOW TO USE:
- Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
- Pump cleanser into your hands and work into foamy lather.
- Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
- Massage around eyes several times until all eye make-up is removed.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "I would continue to purchase this product, (and I have tried many face washes for sensitive skin- this one is the first I really like and would repurchase)." in 12 reviews
- "Non-irritating, takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara), and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. " in 6 reviews
This cleanser cleans your skin and eye makeup perfectly I almost terrified. This removes all the mascaras such as kiss me, maybelline.
BUT this is way too dry and feels like somethis is pulling my skin AFTER USING.
Of course, I moisturize my skin but I think this is not good for sensitive skin. I never have acne but I have it+dry skin when I use this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos