BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Get a foam cleanser and makeup remover all in one bottle.

Your skin care routine has never been easier. This dermatologist-tested, award-winning cleanser effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup. It even removes waterproof eye makeup without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely clean and won't leave any pore-clogging residue.

• Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic

HOW TO USE:

• Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into your hands and work into foamy lather.
  • Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Massage around eyes several times until all eye make-up is removed.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingridents:-
Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid

• I love this product soooo much it works so good and I love it is...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin.. how does this feel after washing face ? Does i...2 Answers
  • What face cleansers do you use? I use Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming ...3 Answers
Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser
  • "I would continue to purchase this product, (and I have tried many face washes for sensitive skin- this one is the first I really like and would repurchase)." in 12 reviews
  • "Non-irritating, takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara), and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. " in 6 reviews
Shikha C.
Dublin
I have been using this one for 1.5 yrs and I am happy with results. I want to stick with it till the time it is working good for me. Sometimes to remove light makeup I use only this one instead of any makeup remover and it works great. I have very sensitive dry skin and if I left any makeup on my skin before bed I am definitely going to get breakouts or rashes. It does deep cleaning and doesn’t make my skin very dry after washing as lot of other face washes. It helped me a lot to clear out my skin. Love it.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
I just bought this face wash a couple weeks ago because my usual face wash (purpose face bar) I had left at home. I didn't really have any hopes for this neutrogena face wash, I just bought it at target because the price was low and I know neutrogena is known for their skin products. I couldn't believe how this took off all my makeup without me using my micellar water! I love how this is a one step clenaser that even takes off all my eye makeup and foundation. On days that I wear a heavier foundation I do have to wash my face twice but it doesn't bother me. I have sensitive acne prone skin and it does not leave my skin dehydrated. I have checked my skin with micellar water to see if my skin was clean and it was! And no mascara residue on my towel-yay!
Eve H.
Afton
I like this product because it washes and refreshes skin to remove oil but not make crustily dry (it also smells really good so that’s a bonus). I would recommend using the partner toner worth it to hydrate and refresh because, like I said, it does make skin lightly dry. I personally love this product for when I’m looking for a shorter routine.
Bailey T.
Palm Springs, CA
I bought this cleanser at Walmart for a fair price. This is the first time I have ever used this cleanser and it always leave my face feeling clean. It is gentle and doesn’t bother my skin in any way. My toner does sometimes have to pick up the dirt that this cleanser doesn’t. Overall it is a good product and I would buy it again.
Lorena L.
I purchased this cleanser at Walmart for about $5 about a year ago  and I really did not think highly of it. boy was a surprised! This is my favorite cleanser of all time now ! it is so gentle on the skin and it removes every bit of makeup!  i am on my second bottle and will be  re buying it once i run out
Courtney H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This cleanser leaves my face feeling so smooth and thoroughly cleaned. The scent could be better but I can get past that since the cleanser is so good. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful with the products I use but so far I have had no adverse reactions. I also haven't had any breakouts since I began using it.
Emily B.
This cleanser worked great for my skin. Typically I wear a bit of makeup (foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and on occasion blush and eyeshadow) and this works great with removing all of that from my skin. As for acne I don’t really know because I never really have any except for the occasional one or two. But it is a great makeup remover.
Hanna H.
Dublin, OH
This is my every day cleanser. I love this so much! My dermatologist recommended it and now I am recommending it to anyone with acne prone skin. This cleanser has been my ride or due to keep my skin clean and clear for years, and I don’t think I could ever use anything else.
Brooke M.
Sevierville, TN
I easily break out if my cleanser is one to clog pores. This product does not do that. It cleanses my skin and make it feel great. The price is great for the results and I would recommend to anyone that breaks out easily but likes to have the feeling of a fresh clean face.
Allison D.
Petersburg , AK
I love this face wash so much!! I mostly only use it to clean my makeup off before I exfoliate. It takes any trace of makeup off helping you clean your face. I use this every night and highly recommend buying it. It’s not expensive and can be purchased at many places.
Katy P.
Saint Michael, MN
I've been looking for a new face wash and I'm wondering if this ones dries out your skin?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Though I swear by this product, does anyone find they have to sometimes wash their face once with it and get most of the makeup off and then use a little extra over the eyes and really massage it in to get eye makeup remover off? I am not complaining about it but wondered if anyone else has found this to be the case.
Jen C.
London
How does product compare to other washes, is it good for sensitive skin? What about evening skin tone?
Angela I.
How good is it? Does it remove makeup well
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this gentle enough to use twice a day?