BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Get a foam cleanser and makeup remover all in one bottle.

Your skin care routine has never been easier. This dermatologist-tested, award-winning cleanser effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup. It even removes waterproof eye makeup without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely clean and won't leave any pore-clogging residue.

• Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic

HOW TO USE:

• Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into your hands and work into foamy lather.
  • Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Massage around eyes several times until all eye make-up is removed.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingridents:-
Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid

• I love this product soooo much it works so good and I lo...1 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin?3 Answers
  • I have oily skin.. how does this feel after washing face ...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser
  • "This is the best cleanser I have ever used. It takes all of the make up off easily, even the tough water proof eye liners. It removes every last bit of make up so I don't wake up the next morning with break outs. Very great product for regular and sensitive skin." in 167 reviews
  • "I would continue to purchase this product, (and I have tried many face washes for sensitive skin- this one is the first I really like and would repurchase)." in 12 reviews
  • "Non-irritating, takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara), and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. " in 6 reviews
Hannah B.
Athens, OH
This cleanser does an amazing job at removing makeup (even waterproof) on your face. In addition, it also works well at cleaning makeup brushes. I do feel like I expected this product to have more of a foaming quality since it is marketed as a foaming cleanser, but the consistency doesn't bother me. I do not use this product daily, only when I am wearing a lot of makeup that needs help being removed. I have sensitive skin and I have not had a problem with this cleanser, but like I said, I do not use it daily. Overall, I will be purchasing this product again!
JoAnna T.
Hickory
I love this cleanser. I have been using it for the past 8 or so years. I have normal to dry skin and this product has never dried my skin at all. It lasts a long time and is only $6. In fact, a bottle probably lasts me a whole year because it only takes one or two pumps to clean your entire face and remove your make up. It is gentle on the eye region and can be used to remove your eye make up while being gentle on your eyes. It doesn't burn if a little gets in your eyes. I definitely recommend this face wash. I will be using it for years to come.
Sass T.
Fouke, AR
Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser is absolutely amazing. I’ve been using it since, I was in my 20’s and discovered waterproof mascara. I went through a ton of products but everything available wouldn’t get the waterproof mascara off. I always had to use different greasy products to attempt to get it off and they always burned my eyes and I just couldn’t get that greasy feeling to go away. Pretty sure, I lost several lashes each time. Then, Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser came out and I’ve never looked back. You can take off your waterproof mascara and makeup all in one step, even with you’re contacts in, with no irritation!! I take a very small drop. Rub it into my fingers and get a good lather then kinda massage it in to my lashes. Then, I take my warm rag and wipe all that stubborn waterproof mascara away. Next, I add a little more Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser to my rag and finish up. I, also, love that it doesn’t leave that tight feeling to you’re face, that so many cleansers do. I highly recommend it to everyone. It’s definitely one of my daily go-to’s!!
Jessie I.
Smithfield
I use this every single day. It removes my makeup without excessive scrubbing or product, and when I’m not wearing makeup it’s the only cleanser I use. Doesn’t dry out my skin, and leaves it refreshed and clean. I buy multiples of these to keep around and take with me while traveling. Highly recommend this product.
kenzie p.
I have been using this for almost a month and so far so good. It was cheap at Walmart and throughout my period it limited my breakouts. It also removes makeup easily and doesn’t dry out your face. It works well but I have noticed that it isn’t strong enough to completely rid the face of acne, it does the job with patches but leaves me with 1-2.
Sarah W.
Maryland
I love this cleanser as a daily makeup remover. It has a beautiful light scent. After using this cleanser my face feels fresh and clean of almost all makeup. The only thing I may need to remove later is any remaining eye makeup but other than that this cleanser is a favorite of mine.
🌻Riana🌻 S.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is a very good face wash for every day use. It’s gentle enough to use in the morning and I feel like it gets the job done just as well at the end of the day. I wouldn’t trust it to remove all my makeup on its own, so I use it after removing my makeup with a microfiber towel.
Leslie H.
college station
This is my favorite facial cleanser. I can wash my face two to three times a day and it doesn’t dry out my skin. It does a great job at keeping my face clean—I have noticed when I regularly use it twice a day my skin clears up and stays clean! I totally recommend.
Kelly B.
I purchased this once and did use it but it didn’t become one of my ‘ride-or-die’ products. It’s not what I really need for my face. I like the smell and the texture is nice. I like how it foams, however I do just prefer the classic neutrogena glycerine soap
alyssa l.
good at taking off makeup but has a weird smell. it doesn’t do much relating to my acne either. i don’t hate it but don’t love it, it is gentle on the skin though so i would recommend it if you want something like that for taking off your makeup.
Katy P.
Saint Michael, MN
I've been looking for a new face wash and I'm wondering if this ones dries out your skin?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Though I swear by this product, does anyone find they have to sometimes wash their face once with it and get most of the makeup off and then use a little extra over the eyes and really massage it in to get eye makeup remover off? I am not complaining about it but wondered if anyone else has found this to be the case.
Jen C.
London
How does product compare to other washes, is it good for sensitive skin? What about evening skin tone?
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
How good is it? Does it remove makeup well
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this gentle enough to use twice a day?