Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser

Benefits:

Get a foam cleanser and makeup remover all in one bottle.

Your skin care routine has never been easier. This dermatologist-tested, award-winning cleanser effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup. It even removes waterproof eye makeup without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely clean and won't leave any pore-clogging residue.

• Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic

HOW TO USE:

• Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into your hands and work into foamy lather.
  • Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Massage around eyes several times until all eye make-up is removed.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingridents:-
Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid

Does this get rid of makeup?
Does this get rid of makeup?
Doo you girls have try it? Is a good product? Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser
Start your review of Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...up the next morning with break outs. Very great product for regular and sensitive skin.” in reviews
“I would continue to purchase this product, (and I have tried many face washes for sensitive skin- this one is the first I really like and would repurchase).” in reviews
“Non-irritating, takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara), and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. ” in reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my go to simple yet effective cleanser for over a year now. However I noticed with my last purchase that a bigger bottle is now available so I purchased it. After reading a few negative reviews regarding the bigger bottle I decided to compare it to the cleanser in the smaller size. I noticed the cleanser in the bigger bottle did not foam as easily however it did seem to cleanse just as effectively as the other. I deduced my conclusion by drawing a line of cream contour and comparing how effectively they removed it. The results were identical using the same amount of cleanser and effort. From what I see on the back of both bottles the ingredients have not changed.
Oregon
Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Kate G.
This product is really good. I love how foamy and soft the actual cleanser is. The only thing that I would change is probably that is didn’t necessarily help me get rid of acne. Yes, I know that it is not an acne cleanser I just thought that it would really clean my skin under and over my pores. Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser
Battlefield, MO
Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Tessa L.
A very good, affordable cleanser that gets pretty much everything off! I used to have trouble getting eye makeup off without scrubbing my eyes, but this works beautifully and doesn't take any force. It isn't as drying as other cleansers I've used, but it doesn't leave you oily. In my opinion it has a weird kind of smell, but it doesn't stick to you and I got used to it after a while. I use it alongside their toner and sunscreen/moisturizer to get ready for bed. Makes for a great nightly routine! Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser
Austin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this is a great staple for a face wash. I own and use lots of other face washes but still reach for this. I’ve also repurchased this a couple of times over the years. I love to use this with my Clarisonic as well. I first put one pump in the palm of my hands with some water and lather it up then spread it around all over my face then I use my Clarisonic and I find this cleans my face so nicely! I also love the juicy beauty green apple cleanser but that is far more pricer than this so I switch between the two.
Let me start off by saying that this face wash is hard on makeup, but gentle on the skin!  The smell of this face wash is heavenly.  It has a very light clean/refreshing fragrance!  This face wash foams up very nicely & a little bit goes a long way!  It always takes off all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara!  I also love that it is so affordable!  Definitely will continue to repurchase this one!   Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great gentle facial cleanser for those days when you have on fairly heavy make up and don’t want to go through with the other step of make up remover after cleaning your face. It is extremely gentle and foams up into a quite a nice lather before applying and then I just rub it on my face and even over my eyes! It is hypoallergenic and has caused no issues like tearing with use and my mascara and liquid lipsticks have been fully and easily removed without any rubbing.
Vilonia, AR
Foaming... isn't realllly the right word here. It comes out in a thick kind of, gel? Not really a gel but not super liquidy like soap. But, it's definitely not the plush foam I was thinking of that Jeffree hates so much but I can't help but love lol. It cleans very well and smells like normal soap but I think I am going to see if there is another Neutrogena product that works just as well but foams. Why do I want it to foam so bad? Idk lol. It makes me feel lush.
N Attleboro, MA
This cleanser is a great one for its price point. It used to be what I went to everyday, and honestly still would if I hadn’t begun investing more in skin care. I typically dislike foaming washes, as they can strip your skin of its natural moisture (and if you’re dry, like me, that’s a problem), but this one didn’t! It’s effective yet plenty gentle for daily use (even if you have sensitive skin), and if you’re looking for bang for your buck, this is definitely it.
San Diego, CA
I personally liked the Fresh Foaming Cleanser but I can definitely say that I did not fall in love with it. Yes it smells really good and your face feels refreshed after using but that's it. Its more of a morning face wash or a quick let me rinse my face. From Neutrogena I would definitely recommend their new Hydro Boost. Its super refreshing, it smells good and it feels like it helps remove a layer of dead skin and any other unwanted things.
Mission Viejo, CA
My dermatologist recommended this face wash to me when I consulted him about the milia spots I've developed around my eyes (don't rub your eyes, kids!). I like that it's super helpful in removing my eye makeup, although it doesn't get my waterproof mascara quite off in one go. I'm generally a fan: it's gentle enough for daily use, it doesn't dry my skin out, but I do wish there were a bottle better suited for the shower.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 mois