Neutrogena® Fresh Cooling Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Thea C.Neutrogena® Fresh Cooling Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Susan C.Neutrogena® Fresh Cooling Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Nisha M.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hi, i was recently using a sunscreen of another brand and...5 Answers
Neutrogena® Fresh Cooling Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70
  • "And it also protects my very fair skin from the harsh rays from the sun." in 1 review
  • "It does make me break out if I put it on my face, but other than that it's amazing!" in 1 review
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great sunblock. I am super picky about sunblock. Living in the south the sun can really beat down and it can be very harmful. I love using this product at the beach and around home to protect my skin from the harmful rays. I use to think living in the south I can’t burn, Ha, was I wrong
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use sunblock daily (well I try to, sometimes I forget!) lol but I have sooo many different brands I bought from the clearance shelf at riteaid. I have yet to try them all but I’ve used this. I like it but it leaves my face feeling ‘chalky’ after a few hours, and not best to apply makeup after...
Patrice J.
Fort Valley, GA
It was a good product. I bought this mainly for the convenience of not getting sunscreen on my hands. It’s a little pricer than I would like to spend. There are other brands out there just as good for a better value.
Dagmara K.
I like this sun spray because it is easy to use on my toddler. The high SPF is also a big plus. The packaging makes it very easy to use and what’s important the product is very effective. I will be buying this or similar product from Neutrogena again.
Hailey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for protecting your skin in all environments. It is light weight and not greasy at all. It protects against sun damage well and is easy to apply. The cooling effect is a really nice touch. I recommend
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
My favorite and only sunscreen. I don't have sensitive skin but I tan very easily. Darken quite quickly. When you've been out in the sun slot it leaves your skin feeling dry and flaky. This product is amazing and the SPF is so high. I do not use anything under 70+. I love this brand
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
This product works great! It stays on for hours and it is very light on the skin where you do not notice it or feel sticky! It immediately cools my skin when you spray it on!
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
Love this! The cool ray application is unique— it doesn’t feel sticky or wet when applying. We also love it comes in a 70 because our fair skinned household needs extra protection from
The sun!
Angela R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love neutrogena sun block products. I have been using this product for 5+ years and have been successful in getting my friends to try it as well as make them love it!

It’s clean, cool, and refreshing feel on my face is the best for me. It stays on well and doesn’t burn, or get into your eyes.

It’s my “must have” product for summertime 💕
ellie m.
Raleigh, NC
i’m extremely fair, so i get burned pretty much no matter what i do. however, with this sunscreen (and the usual frequent applications) i found that i did get burned less. spray sunscreen, i find, is never quite as effective as the lotion, but it’s so much more convenient and much more fun!
Influenster M.
Hi, i was recently using a sunscreen of another brand and i caused allergy, ir is advisable to use this product whitout me repeat allergy?