BY NEUTROGENA

• I have very sensitive skin and i would like to use this p...1 Answers
  • Can people with sensitive skin use this2 Answers
  • Is this baby friendly? My toddler gets so hot in the sun ...3 Answers
Neutrogena® Fresh Cooling Sunscreen Body Mist SPF 45

Start your review of Neutrogena® Fresh Cooling Sunscreen Body Mist SPF 45!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Easy apply. Affordable and the quality is good also the sizing is perfect to carry in your purse. The smell isn't heavy and it's gentle on skin not to thick. I would buy again because it is easy apply.
Margaret H.
Austin, TX
This sunscreen is great for the beach when you're in the sun for hours. I wish it wasn't so pricey because I really do enjoy using it. I have sensitive skin and haven't seemed to have an issue with this. The protection is good and I rarely get burned if I'm properly reapplying!
Emery A.
Laie, HI
This sunscreen from nutrogena is amazing because it is long lasting and keeps my skin protected all day long. The mist is very fine so the product distributes very evenly. Definitely will be repurchasing
Kiba D.
Maplewood, NJ
This is a great product, and it DOES feel cooling, however I cannot stand aerosol products nor can I use them in good conscience. I'll stick to other Neutrogena sunscreens! :)
Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This sunscreen is so wonderful. It’s great for application, but it is tricky to work with when it’s windy. Be careful to do an even application. But the spray feels nice and cool during a hot day.
A L.
This sunscreen instantly cools me down and it is not sticky, although it is a little bit shiny. It also has the sunscreen smell, but overall it is a pretty good sunscreen.
Darius M.
Beulaville, NC
If you're someone with sensitive skin then this will be good for you. Its not too strong and it gets the job done. But if you're looking for something to really get in the skin I would pass on this.
EJ C.
Prt Jefferson, NY
My go to sunblock as it works for the whole family. The cooling sensation was a little weird and I probably will go the traditional route next time. Not greasy and no weird smells! Always a win!
esther c.
Long Beach, CA
Strong and very lasting... I'm not good at all in putting continuously sunscreen even though I know how important it is and with this I can relax and enjoy the activity. I know I'm well protected
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Not sticky and great way to keep your face protected from a day at the beach. Great for sensitive skin. Would definitely buy again for future uses. A bit pricey for my likely but lasts a good while
Shannon G.
How often do you reapply your sunscreen?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Wher can I find this ?
Kimberly J.
In a few weeks I'm going to a concerts festival, I'll be in the sun about 8 hours. I'm looking for the best sunblock I can find. Does the cooling actually work? And how long does it last?
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
How many uses do you get out of one can?

Amazon