BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Sunscreen, Body Mist, SPF 45, 5 Oz

• I have very sensitive skin and i would like to use this p...1 Answers
  • Can people with sensitive skin use this2 Answers
  • Is this baby friendly? My toddler gets so hot in the sun ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
I bought this thinking it would be easy to use. No way! Especially on the face. Every time I try to use it I either spray my eyes or gets into my eyes somehow and ends up hurting it like hell Plus its very oily and I am not very fond of the smell. This is a pass for me!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I'm lazy, but don't want to be lazy about sun protection. That's where Neutrogena misting body sunblock comes in. I don't listen to the warnings I use this on my face, head, neck, as well as other parts of my body. I simply hold my breath, close my eyes, and exhale through my nostrils while spraying this on and around my head. After spraying (anywhere), I rub the area with my hands to ensure complete coverage.
I'm not sure I'd recommend my method to everyone, but it works for me. And the sunscreen protects for a couple hours, then re-apply.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love the cooling effect it has on your skin. It does make you look a little oily but after the sun absorbs some of the product I didnt look so oily. But the one thing I didnt like with this was that I seemed to have to apply it way more often then I was wanting too and way more often then it says too. The first time I wore it I applied it once and was outside for under 3 years and still got sunburn on my face. So if you get this make sure you apply it as often as you can.
Sara J.
lubbock
This sunscreen sprayed really well. Very evenly and a good amount. I also really like the smell. A lot of sunscreens leave a greasy film on you but this did not. I’ve tired a new sunscreen every year trying to find one that I like and this one I continued to buy!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like this product very much.It keeps my face protected .These sunscreen is easy to use, I just spray on my hands and apply to my face. This sunscreen is affordable and is sold at most stores.I would recommend this to my family and friends.I would also buy again.
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
It's so much easier to apply sunscreen when all you have to do is spray it on your body. I would definitely recommend this for protecting your body from sun rays
Edianisse R.
Denton, TX
My mom buy it for me because I was going to vacation and I was going to the beach every day. When I used I didn't get burn I walays put it like 3 time in a day 4 hour or depends how it getting burn my body. When tge vacation ended I didn't come back with really bad burn. Should buy it really helpful.
I wanted to find a sunscreen that didn’t have any harsh chemicals in it and this seemed to be the cheapest option at the store. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes to use ingredients that are softer on the skin. It wasn’t oily or greasy. And I loved the spray bottle so convenient!!
Ashley F.
I liked the way this felt on my skin which is really important for sunscreen. This issue that I had with this (and other aerosol sunscreens) is that it is hard to get an even application or even see where you've gotten it. I end up with stripes of burn which stinks.
Monique W.
Covington, LA
I assume it got the job done. I certainly didn’t get sunburned. But this formula seemed lightweight, and the spray made it easy to apply. It wasn’t very expensive , although there were others less expensive. It was cooling but nothing earth shattering. Overall, I liked the product.
Shannon G.
How often do you reapply your sunscreen?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Wher can I find this ?
Blair M.
King, NC
I have never tried this but want to. Is it effective and how "cooling" is it?
Kimberly J.
In a few weeks I'm going to a concerts festival, I'll be in the sun about 8 hours. I'm looking for the best sunblock I can find. Does the cooling actually work? And how long does it last?
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
How many uses do you get out of one can?