BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Sunscreen, Body Mist, SPF 45, 5 Oz

• I have very sensitive skin and i would like to use this p...1 Answers
  • Can people with sensitive skin use this2 Answers
  • Is this baby friendly? My toddler gets so hot in the sun ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie J.
I grew up and spent 23 years of my life in south Florida - so trust me I am no stranger to sunscreen. As a kid I hated wearing it and only have memories of being chased around by my mother at the beach in order to reapply. As an adult.... I still hate wearing it! BUT I recognize the importance of sun protection (hellooo - nobody wants early aging or skin cancer). I judge a sun protection product based on how quick and easy it is to apply and how long it lasts (to minimize the amount of times you will need to reapply).

As far as sunscreen goes - this is it. You want to find a product that is easily transportable that won't explode in your beach bag, easy enough to use so you don't miss spots, and leaves a nice texture on your skin. I HATE that oily/greasy feeling and always feel like it will lead to breakouts and clogged pores, on top of attracting sand to stick to you everywhere much like hair sticks to lip gloss. This product, however, comes out in refreshing cool mist on a hot day, requires little to no rubbing in, and leaves a light residue that is not greasy. Great product for the price - this should be a beach bag staple.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
I bought this thinking it would be easy to use. No way! Especially on the face. Every time I try to use it I either spray my eyes or gets into my eyes somehow and ends up hurting it like hell Plus its very oily and I am not very fond of the smell. This is a pass for me!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I'm lazy, but don't want to be lazy about sun protection. That's where Neutrogena misting body sunblock comes in. I don't listen to the warnings I use this on my face, head, neck, as well as other parts of my body. I simply hold my breath, close my eyes, and exhale through my nostrils while spraying this on and around my head. After spraying (anywhere), I rub the area with my hands to ensure complete coverage.
I'm not sure I'd recommend my method to everyone, but it works for me. And the sunscreen protects for a couple hours, then re-apply.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love the cooling effect it has on your skin. It does make you look a little oily but after the sun absorbs some of the product I didnt look so oily. But the one thing I didnt like with this was that I seemed to have to apply it way more often then I was wanting too and way more often then it says too. The first time I wore it I applied it once and was outside for under 3 years and still got sunburn on my face. So if you get this make sure you apply it as often as you can.
Sara J.
lubbock
This sunscreen sprayed really well. Very evenly and a good amount. I also really like the smell. A lot of sunscreens leave a greasy film on you but this did not. I’ve tired a new sunscreen every year trying to find one that I like and this one I continued to buy!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like this product very much.It keeps my face protected .These sunscreen is easy to use, I just spray on my hands and apply to my face. This sunscreen is affordable and is sold at most stores.I would recommend this to my family and friends.I would also buy again.
Megan F.
Austin, TX
I live in Texas, so sunscreen is a must. I really trust and love Nuetrogena's entire range of products, and this sunscreen is nice because it doesn't feel heavy and dries very quickly. I use it before going for walks or jogs outside, and it doesn't seem to sweat off which I greatly appreciate.
Kyle G.
Hamburg
I love how this feels cool on your skin when it goes on but also how it keeps mine and my kids skin from burning in the sun!! we will for sure be repeat users of this! It for sure met all of my expectations and we will recommend it to others for sure! I cant wait till to use it again!
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
It's so much easier to apply sunscreen when all you have to do is spray it on your body. I would definitely recommend this for protecting your body from sun rays
Edianisse R.
Denton, TX
My mom buy it for me because I was going to vacation and I was going to the beach every day. When I used I didn't get burn I walays put it like 3 time in a day 4 hour or depends how it getting burn my body. When tge vacation ended I didn't come back with really bad burn. Should buy it really helpful.
Shannon G.
How often do you reapply your sunscreen?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Wher can I find this ?
Blair M.
King, NC
I have never tried this but want to. Is it effective and how "cooling" is it?
Kimberly J.
In a few weeks I'm going to a concerts festival, I'll be in the sun about 8 hours. I'm looking for the best sunblock I can find. Does the cooling actually work? And how long does it last?
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
How many uses do you get out of one can?