BY NEUTROGENA #40 in Sunscreen

Neutrogena has developed a breakthrough new sun protection technology complex called Helioplex, specifically engineered to deliver very high, very broad and photo-stable UV protection. NEW.  Instantly Cools As It Protects. refreshes with every application. non-greasy, water resistant Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Sunscreen so refreshing, you ll look forward to applying. cools and revives skin on contact. one touch continuous spray works at any angle. non-comedogenic. see more...

• I have very sensitive skin and i would like to use this product b...1 Answers
  • Can people with sensitive skin use this2 Answers
  • Is this baby friendly? My toddler gets so hot in the sun so a coo...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
This is in my bag on every vacation, beach day, and trip to the farmer's market. The metal packaging holds up in a backpack full of stuff, and I love that even as a spray, it's a very fine mist so it isn't so painful to apply bright and early in an air conditioned hotel room. I've never had problems burning through it, of course, following the rules of sunscreen reapplication, and the scent (although it still smells like sunscreen) isn't offensive in the slightest.

The only downside to the formula is that because it IS such a fine mist, you really don't have any product to rub into your skin, so I find it to sit on the surface a bit more greasy than I would prefer. This is something I can look past, but I know it's an important factor to a lot of people when considering sunscreen, so it's definitely worth mentioning. All in all, for the price point, I would definitely recommend this!
Sarah R.
I am a very pale blonde-haired grandchild of Irish and German immigrants, so I need to reapply sunscreen frequently while out in the hot sun. I normally use a lotion-based SPF when initially slathering up but I found this Fresh Cooling spray-on a really easy way of reupping my protection throughout the day. Especially when you're on the beach, it really bugs me having to rub lotion all over myself because you're covered in sand and sweat and it just sucks. This way it's a hands-off application, and the cooling sensation is a nice bonus. I would not use this for my "base" application though, it doesn't seem substantial enough for that. But for re-applications it's a must-have.
Tina P.
El Centro, CA
I don't leave home without Neutrogena Fresh Cooking Sunscreen. It doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin, it actually leaves your skin soft and smooth. There's no scent which is a big plus, who wants their sunscreen to be perfumy? I trust Neutrogena, they always their products hypo-allergenic, which is great for sensitive skin. Another plus, this product is under $10! Can't best that price. I recommend this sunscreen to everyone who wants sun protection and soft skin. If It's from Neutrogena, you know It's going to be a great product.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen! I'm a huge beach babe, I pretty much live there during the summer. The positives to this sunscreen completely outweigh the slightly high price. It's super dry, and cooling so it doesn't leave you feeling gross and sticky. It also cools you off from the heat for a minute or two. This sunscreen lasts a while and only needs to be reapplied once or twice if you're out there for an entire day in and out of the water. Spend the extra couple of dollars and buy this. You won't regret it!
Jazz C.
Las Vegas, NV
Living in the desert isn't easy especially when it gets up 117 degrees daily. This SPF and cooling mist is exactly what we need out here in the desert. it gives even coverage and wonderful protection against UV rays. I'm highly confident every time I go out that my skin is well protected. this product made by Neutrogena truly is ahead of its time. I have very sensitive skin and this is exactly what I need living out in the desert. I've already recommended it to my friends and family.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
My go too sunscreen! I love the dry feeling on application and it seems to last a long time. The smell is neutral and goes away after it drys.
I have heard chemicals in this and other sun products are bad for you so I tried switching last summer. I tried healthy alternatives and they were not effective and were expensive. Hey guys skin cancer is also bad for you! So until a natural product is as good as this I will be loyal. -1star as it may be killing me.
Brandy W.
This is by far my favorite sunscreen for a hot summer day. It's super easy to apply if you buy the spray mist. And it honestly does cool you off and feel exceptionally refreshing. I did reapply a little more often than I do with other brands, but it worked like a charm and I didn't get burnt at all. And I'm pretty sure it was mainly because it was exceptionally hot in the Florida sun and the cooling effect was amazing. My new favorite for summer.
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
This has always been my favorite sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen that doesn't break me out. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it can give a greasy look a times and articles are coming out saying its too heavy on chemicals.
I continue to buy it while I look for something less toxic that protects me as well as this does- plus the application is so easy!
Richa W.
PERRIS, CA
The best and only sun screen we use. It's a very light weight spray formula. Doesn't feel heavy on your skin. The cooling feature is a plus. When you're out in the heat it's refreshing. My brother suffers from eczema and has very sensitive skin. Most sunscreens bother him but this one doesn't. He's able to use this one without any problem.
Victoria M.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on the beach or at the pool! It has a permanent home in my beach bag because of its cooling effect. It feels amazing on a hot summer day. I love that it's a spray because it keeps me from rubbing a mix of sand and sunscreen into my skin. I can just spray it and go. Great product!
Shannon G.
How often do you reapply your sunscreen?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Wher can I find this ?
Blair M.
King, NC
I have never tried this but want to. Is it effective and how "cooling" is it?
Kimberly J.
In a few weeks I'm going to a concerts festival, I'll be in the sun about 8 hours. I'm looking for the best sunblock I can find. Does the cooling actually work? And how long does it last?
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
How many uses do you get out of one can?