BY NEUTROGENA #13 in Body Sunscreen

Neutrogena has developed a breakthrough new sun protection technology complex called Helioplex, specifically engineered to deliver very high, very broad and photo-stable UV protection. NEW.  Instantly Cools As It Protects. refreshes with every application. non-greasy, water resistant Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Sunscreen so refreshing, you ll look forward to applying. cools and revives skin on contact. one touch continuous spray works at any angle. non-comedogenic. see more...

• I have very sensitive skin and i would like to use this product b...1 Answers
  • Can people with sensitive skin use this2 Answers
  • Is this baby friendly? My toddler gets so hot in the sun so a coo...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
I live in the desert where it usually gets into triple digit temperatures during the summer. I use this on those extra hot days when I’m out and about or even to cook me off when I’m lounging by the pool. I still apply regular rub-on sunscreen with a high spf and just use this to cool off tbh. Only thing is that it seems to run out quickly for me. Other than that it does feel refreshing on the skin.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
My husband and my son have very sensitive and light skin and burn very easily. Every time we go out side I make sure to lather them up with this stuff. It works better then most other brands we have tried and you don't need to re apply it as often either. Only downside is the smell to me
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
I bought this thinking it would be easy to use. No way! Especially on the face. Every time I try to use it I either spray my eyes or gets into my eyes somehow and ends up hurting it like hell Plus its very oily and I am not very fond of the smell. This is a pass for me!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I'm lazy, but don't want to be lazy about sun protection. That's where Neutrogena misting body sunblock comes in. I don't listen to the warnings I use this on my face, head, neck, as well as other parts of my body. I simply hold my breath, close my eyes, and exhale through my nostrils while spraying this on and around my head. After spraying (anywhere), I rub the area with my hands to ensure complete coverage.
I'm not sure I'd recommend my method to everyone, but it works for me. And the sunscreen protects for a couple hours, then re-apply.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love the cooling effect it has on your skin. It does make you look a little oily but after the sun absorbs some of the product I didnt look so oily. But the one thing I didnt like with this was that I seemed to have to apply it way more often then I was wanting too and way more often then it says too. The first time I wore it I applied it once and was outside for under 3 years and still got sunburn on my face. So if you get this make sure you apply it as often as you can.
Sara J.
lubbock
This sunscreen sprayed really well. Very evenly and a good amount. I also really like the smell. A lot of sunscreens leave a greasy film on you but this did not. I’ve tired a new sunscreen every year trying to find one that I like and this one I continued to buy!
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
This is my favorite sunscreen to use all summer! Not only is it refreshing, but it since it is a skincare brand I feel it’s not going to clog my pores! I love that it comes in high amounts of SPF for my fair skin too!
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
A tad chilly but that means it gets the job done! Great for days out in the water park or at the beach. It feels refreshing which is nice when you need it. The spray isn’t too sticky and lays nicely. You do have to reapply a bit but it’s worth it.
Tina M.
Goldsboro NC
I’m not a big fan of facial sunscreen but when i do use it i always purchase a spray and this is and has been my favorite! The scent i dont think is a scent really it’s a mist and works amazingly for the price
Sarah D.
This sunscreen is great! I never worry when going out in the hot sun if I'm wearing this. It keeps you cool and your skin feels refreshed and there's no need to reapply unless your skin is ultra sensitive!
Shannon G.
How often do you reapply your sunscreen?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Wher can I find this ?
Blair M.
King, NC
I have never tried this but want to. Is it effective and how "cooling" is it?
Kimberly J.
In a few weeks I'm going to a concerts festival, I'll be in the sun about 8 hours. I'm looking for the best sunblock I can find. Does the cooling actually work? And how long does it last?
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
How many uses do you get out of one can?