BY NONE

Neutrogena Frangrance Free Make-Up Remover Wipes 50 Ct Twin see more...

∂αиιααα❤️ R.
Bealeton,VA
This is my all time favorite makeup remover wipes . Love the fact that it does its job . Takes off your makeup , i use this everyday, when i want to take off my makeup or when i get home from being outside and no makeup . It just helps remove any dirt or anything . Plus it has an amazing smell , leaves your face fresh and smelling great
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
These are some of the best makeup remover wipes. They take the makeup right off your face and leaves the skin nice and clean. I usually only use 1 or 2 wipes depending on if I have a full face or not. Also they very affordable and can be found basically anywhere.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I’ve been a faithful user of the regular neutrogena makeup wipes, but I prefer these a bit more. My under eye is extremely sensitive, and I get a bit of discomfort using the original wipes near my eyes. Not at all with these. Will definitely be getting these from now on instead.
Kim S.
I don't think I have ever used any other make up wipes! No matter if I have minimal make up or a full face, Neutrogena make up wipes do the job while leaving my face feeling fresh and clean. The product is very affordable and great quality.
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
I love these makeup remover wipes so much I wouldn’t know what I would do without them. They literally take off all your makeup!! These are the only wipes that didn’t break me out or irritated my skin. They’re amazing !!
meghmik h.
N Hollywood, CA
I really like this product. It is very gentle on my skin and the fragrance-free product insures me there are not any chemicals that might be harsh on my skin. These wipes are very helpful for days that I get home from work super late and I am exhausted to wash my entire face. These wipes remove everything without leaving my skin feeling raw.
Breana M.
Newton
When I first tried this product I was very upset with it it burned my face and I told my mom I hated them but I didn't have anything else to use so I kept using them and they don't burn my skin anymore and they work really well to take off water proof eyeliner and mascara
Mimi F.
These makeup removal wipes do a great job and leave your face feeling clean and fresh. They are available in most food, discount and drug stores. The price is inexpensive compared to other makeup remover products. They are also handy when traveling and don’t take up much space in your makeup bag. Give these a try. I think you will like them!!
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
Can’t beat these wipes for the price! Super gentle, especially around the eyes. Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and make up free. Much less messy that remover with cotton balls. I use these every night and have no complaints! Highly recommend
Megan L.
Duluth, MN
These are my all time favorite makeup wipes! These take off my makeup amazingly and don’t make my eyes sting like a lot of other makeup wipes do. They are super affordable as well. If you’re looking for new makeup wipes, I’d definitely check these out!

Walmart