BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "Doesn't dry my skin out or leave a residue on my skin. I have my husband using this as his daily face cleanser and he suffers from stress acne. After a few days his skin cleared up beautifully. Its very mild and good for all skin types. I'm just a Neutrogena fan overall. " in 138 reviews
  • "I have oily to mid sensitive skin on my face and so it's hard for me to find a soap that will not leave an oily residue yet leave my skin feeling fresh. I have been using this soap for almost 10 years and it's still the only soap that will keep my complexion looking clear. Many soaps on the market contain dyes and perfumes but those things are actually not very good for your skin. This soap is clear, far more purer than most soaps (it's a clear soap), and really gets the job done for me every single time." in 131 reviews
  • "I love that you can use this bar for body acne too and it doesn't make your skin feel dried out! But the bar only lasts like a week or two at the very most :(" in 33 reviews
  • "This soap fits my needs since my skin is sensitive. Any little thing can get irritated real quick. I love the fact that its very pure and you guys make it fragrance free. I just got the soap a few days ago and so far, so good. No itching or irritation. I will use this over the Acne-Prone bar any day." in 24 reviews
Ashley J.
Dayton
This is my go-to product I use this everyday. I make sure I have this bar n abundance because it works so well with my skin. I use it to help remove my makeup and when I say makeup I mean makeup that's left on my skin that didn't come off with my makeup remover. It is fragrance free so it's very gentle on my skin it does not irritate my skin, and it doesn't leave a residue. This product lasts me at least 2 months and i always have great results. I recommended this for everyone
Jhayda J.
I wasn’t a big fan of this product not because it’s not a good product because it worked wonders for other people but because I don’t wear makeup I didn’t actually see a difference. After a few days of use though I did notice that my skin looked brighter but actually felt though my skin was drier also.
Britny S.
Tampa
I use the neutrogena fragrance free cleansing bar to wash my face, it gets deep into my pours to clear them out. I have sensitive skin, as well as combination skin on my face so I love that the fragrance free doesn’t aggravate my skin but it cleans it out well enough that my skin is improving a lot!
Madison K.
Maysel
I use this bar every night before bed and I am absolutely in love with it! My face feels so refreshed and clean after I use this bar. I usually feel like I am wearing an oily mask and I feel like there is just a ton of dirt and grime on my face. I wash my face with this bar and it feels like all of the dirt, grime and oil in my pores is just pulled out. I recommend this face bar to everyone I know because it really does clean your face quite well. I buy it every time I'm out. I will continue to use this product and I will continue to recommend it.
Lynne
I love how this product makes my skin feel. I feel clean without most of my oils being striped away. I love the size of this bar and the lather it gives after its been wet with some water. Its a plus that it has no fragrance so that its its not an overwhelming cleaning session. I'm extremely pleased with this product.
Zaria W.
Very clean with pure ingredients. No sticky residue. A clean scent. You must use a moisturizer afterward because it is definitely drying. It's effective and fast working. You can use it multiple times a day. This is a low cost item that can really help
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
I actually use this cleansing bar to clean my beauty blender! I love the fact that's it's fragrance free (my skin is sensitive and doesn't tolerate harsh scents!) I also like to use this on my face in the shower. It's great value for the price too.
Emma M.
Mount Laurel
This stuff is magic! I really love Neutrogena skin care in general, but the bar form is so cool. It’s a nice basic cleanser for those of you who have very nice skin as it is. If you have chronic acne I would suggest a deeper cleanser as this will not break down any tough imperfections.
Alysha W.
Man
This is amazing to take makeup off with! Pro is this cleansing bad goes a long way. It is very effective with cleansing your pores. It is very affordable (drug store). I would recommend this for makeup take off or to cleanse your face period.
Hadassa P.
northboro
Made all my pimples go away, great cleaning, I love the fact that there is not smell , it’s so natural. Neutropenia soaps are so soft. Last long. And are so easy to find. This soap is great to remove makeup and impurities from your skin.
Lizetth M.
Is this product good with oily skin?? I tend to break out would this help with acne??
Chelsea A.
Keyes, CA
Neutrogena® Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Bar Purchased this today, is it good for combo skin 👀??
member-61ac15472
Allendale, MI
So I was gifted this by a co-worker of mine for christmas but will it be good for someone who has combination skin?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Is this bar good for oily skin?
Trisha R.
Etobicoke
Would this be good for sensitive skin?