BY NEUTROGENA

The NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA® Hand Cream is a true beauty classic. Containing nearly 40% glycerin, it is very effective at relieving skin dryness, restoring and protecting the skin barrier, even in the harshest conditions. With only a dab needed for each application, each 50ml tube contains over 200 applications!

Ingredients :-

[FPT0381] Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum.

• Neutrogena® Formula Scented Hand Cream Neutrogena® Norw...1 Answers
  • Is that an oily one or it gets absorbed pretty quick?3 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is the best hand cream yu will ever use. It works better than anything else I have ever used.. and it is super long lasting! It is creamy.... almost looks like vasaline because it is slightly greasy and clear.. but it soaks in fast and gives you the best results instantly. It has a clean and neutral smell, . You only need a little bit so it lasts for a long time too! Seriously, just a dab goes so far. I get mine from Walmart, but you can get it at just about anywhere!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
This is my go to hand lotion during the winter. I buy it at Walmart. It helps heal my dry hands during the winter and leaves them smooth. It is a good value and I highly recommend.
Cassie D.
This is a very nice hand cream. During the winter my hands were very dry and after just a few days of using this the dry skin was gone. This is an inexpensive product that works really well and will leave you hands feeling very soft.
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
Neutrogena Norweigen Hand Cream is my absolute favorite hand cream that I have ever gotten. I love how thick and long lasting it is. I love the feel and I put it on most nights before bed. My hands use to get so dry that they were constantly cracking and bleeding but this really helped nurse them back to health. I always have this in my purse and would buy it over and over again. I love the unscented one the most
Elizabeth W.
Absolutely love this product! You don't need a lot as it goes a long way. I used this on sunburn on my face and shoulders. by the next day the sunburn on my face was almost fan and didn't hurt. My shoulders, more burned than my face, was still there but it definitely helped! I got this in a voxbox and it is by far my favorite product to come from a voxbox!
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I really like this product for my purse. As a teacher I was my hands a lot at work and often find myself get dry hands. The scent is nice but not to much and just a little does the trick. Would definitely recommend it to someone for use between a stronger hand cream at night or in the morning.
Wendi O.
Milwaukee, WI
Fabulous hand cream! The scent is light and not overpowering. It's very gentle and long-lasting and doesn't leave my hands greasy. I have eczema on my hands and it smooths out those rough patching without burning that I've experienced with other hand creams. Good product for the money!
Jessica P.
Laredo, TX
I bought this hand cream because my HEB in Texas had a coupon for it so I was able to get it at a really great price and stock up on this product. I had never tried it before but I did find that it was a little greasy for my preference. However, it did keep my hands moisturized. I can probably look past the greasy part since it works really well especially in the winter time.
Ashley N.
Uncle is the issue is the issue is the issue is the issue and I will forever be grateful to be in your life I love every memory that we've ever shared together with a huge chocolate chip cookies and I will forever be grateful to be in your the best way to rid of
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
I purchased this a few months ago because I had horribly dry hands from working at a department store. I bought this from Walmart & used it pretty often. It is definitely a heavier hand cream. In my opinion, I wouldn't use it unless you have super dry skin.
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Is that an oily one or it gets absorbed pretty quick?