BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Christine B.
Philadelphia, PA
As the packaging states this soap is dermatologist reccommended. I agree. I've used this and only this, no exfoilater or other facial once. I love the smell of it. Kind of smells like medicine, but ina good way. It's a light cleanser and makes your face feel instantly clean.
Gus M.
tyrona
I love the way this smells. I like to use it in the shower on my shoulder and back areas. It helps keep my skin clear and leaves me filling fresh after using it. I will continue buying it because I've been using us for forever.
Alyssa R.
Vonore , TN
I use this product to wash my face and it saves my life! Since I started using this I rarely get an acne on my face! Not to mention for one bar it’s less than $3!
Allison P.
Washington
Very good for regular use. It is well made and does the job; I can tell the difference when I switch to a different product, even for a short period of time. Definitely better than most other widely available bar soaps.
Bana S.
Burnaby, BC
I had no issue or concern using this product. I had used this for body acne and it helped reduce the inflammation. It was difficult to find in stock at stores because it’s affordbale and works.
Cris S.
TToda la linea de Neutrogena es mi favorita, y todos sus productos de limpieza son una buena inversión, yo los utilizo y los recomiendo muchísimo y estw jabón facial ayuda mucho al cuidado del rostro, y deja la piel super limpia sin. dañarla.
Moriah O.
sparks
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a good cleaner for your face. This leaves your skin really clean, the only down side is this the common soap bar feeling.
Mekenna B.
lasalle
Super good and moisturizing! I love it❤️ one of the best facial products I have tried!
Kat c.
Do not use this if i have dry skin i used it and i felt as if it was very drying after i washed my dash and pat it dry. I deff had to moisturize after using this.
Rebeca H.
Boca Del Rio
Es un jabón sin aroma, y si sufres de piel grasosa este jabón te puede servir por que cuando comienzas a lavarte la cara remueve la grasa que tienes, y puedes sentir fácilmente esa sensación de limpieza en tu cara, el resultado de usarlo continuamente es que tu piel toma una apariencia más saludable.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Maria C.
Santa Marta
Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar this product does a good job? 🤨 I recently get it and I wanna some opinions before use it