BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Colore D.
Mumbai
I didn’t like this product. It dried my face and hence I won’t be purchasing it again.
Miranda C.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I had high hopes for this product because my mom had the same skin type I have when she was in high-school, which is combination skin, and it worked great for her. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed. It made my skin feel very dry, tight, and even irritated. It just made my breakout worse.
Yusra A.
I bought this soap thinking it will clear up my skin as it is simple and has no harsh chemicals in. It’s good if you want something basic but doesn’t clear your skin at all. If my acne and blackheads are still there after using the whole bar.This soap DISAPPEARS after just a few uses. You better buy a case at a time and be pretty rich
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Did not help my acne at all . I feel like made more come . Hate how left my skin after .
Marisa I.
Bayville
Didn't really like this product. It was easy to keep around because I could just keep it in my shower, but it didn't feel like it cleaned my skin, and just left a lot of residue. I would not recommend this.
Stacey R.
Orlando, FL
Not too Crazy about these bar soaps leaves my skin feeling really really dry and uncomfortable
Tiffani L.
I didn't have any luck with using this product. It broke my skin out and I would especially not recommende it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Haley M.
HAMILTON, OH
I did not like this product it made me break out in a rash so i never tried any other product made by this company
Taniya J.
Very bad!! I started it off and felt a burning sensation around my face.  Later out turned out i broke into hives.  It's suppose to be a very simple bar cleanser but that's not the case.
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
I’m not even sure why i bought this but you should just never use a bar of soap on your face, especially if you have dry skin. This product just did nothing for me.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?