BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Brianna G.
Alameda
Neutrogena is great for any skin type. I enjoy using this brand. It worked well. I prefer a gel cleanser. But I could definitely use this again if I was in a rush.
mads t.
i am so in love with this brand, they have helped me with my acne sooo much. if i have a pimple i’ll just put a little bit of dry soap on my face & it drys the pimple out & is gone within hours.
Haley S.
Elizabethton, TN
Kept my skin ok for a while and then started getting immune to it, and it unfortunately started breaking out again. But then again I used it everyday. Might work if not used daily. Maybe 2 times a week. Very affordable!
EH usado este producto por varios año,mi piel siempre esta radiante y suave,eh recomendado este producto a mis amigos y mi familia.soy fanática estos de productos.se siente y se ve la diferencia en usar estos productos.se los recomiendo
Kaoskie V.
I recommend.. any soaps that you like to your liking.. scent each person is different and have different reviews on smell but for the over all I like the way it works for me
Abigail R.
212 beach 3rd street apt. 2 Farrockaway NY
I have many problems with my skin now, so I decided to try new products and I found this neutrogena facial cleanser it’s sonhood it help me a lot ..  thanks neutrogena 🙏🏻
Purchased at: Walmart
Neutrogena is a well known product that’s works for all types of skin. I have really sensitive skin so I have to be particular what I put on my face/body. But neutrogena definitely works I’ll recommend the face bar to everyone.
Dareen A.
FL
They are the best cleansing barI have ever seen they are so amazing the color is so good and perfect and they never effect me in a bad way ! It’s so easy to use and apply it’s not expensive at all and I definitely recommend you to try them if you never did! Thank you
Michele S.
Love this product.  This provides a very thorough cleansing without drying my skin.  The scent is wonderful, very clean and fresh.  As long as you keep the bar dry after using it will last a long time.  The price point is excellent, especially compared to most other cleansing bars and washes.  I keep a bar of this on my bathroom sink and one in the shower at all times.  Even when I also use an Rx cleanser for my facial skin issues first, I do a final wash with the Neutrogena just because of the wonderful scent.
Mallory L.
Grapevine, TX
I've been using this product in either the bar or liquid format off and on since I was in middle school, but any time I branch out and try something different, I always come back to this (down sides of loving to try new products lol). It does an amazing job of removing makeup without completely stripping my face and making my skin feel tight and uncomfortable. The smell is mild, and while the packaging is pretty plain, you can't beat consistent quality, and this product is pretty much timeless when it comes to results.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Maria C.
Santa Marta
Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar this product does a good job? 🤨 I recently get it and I wanna some opinions before use it