BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
ShaKeria G.
McDonough , GA
This product is very affordable it keeps my face as well as upper body very refreshing it clears up my acne scars out breaks blemishes and all it keeps my skin smooth to a point it’s so amazing to the touch feels so soft like a baby’s skin it’s a wonderful product  to use
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
I bought this product a LONG time ago for teen-age acne. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. No harsh smells to it. Its about $2 for a bar, but lasts a long time. I have used this for about 10+ years now, and really enjoy it. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Kasey E.
It's good, it helps your skin get softer and blurry. The more you apply the more it helps. I've tried it for 4 weeks and I see a difference. My skin is way more radiant and brighter. For the price it's kinda of cheap so I do recommend it for those who want nice looking skin.
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
Doesn’t over dry your skin. Good price and good amount of product for your money. This face wash does the job without all the fancy features that other soaps do. Works for acne prone skin as well. Not heavily scented/pretty unscented.
Fatima S.
I’ve been using this bar of soap since my puberty break out years and it has never failed me. I am now 27 and have had clear skin for over nine years now. I wouldn’t change my $5 bar of Neutrogena soap for any other skin cleaner.
Jennifer Q.
I have the unvented version at home I bought to cleanse my face that didn’t have harsh beads to cleanse my face. It does an ok job of cleaning my face but I don’t feel like it gets deep down far enough to clean my face or pores.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
This is a great facial soap, good for sensitive skin has no smell really and leaves your face clean, and feeling smooth. Helps clear skin and good for oily skin as well Neutrogena Soap 3.5Oz 24Ea/Cs (Sold by EACH)
Karena K.
I love how well this product cleans my skin. I purchased it at my local CVS, it's reasonable in price. It definitely met my expectations, I was very satisfied. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
I really like this soap bar. It does it's job and leaves my face feeling super clean and soft. Good for a morning or night time routine. Also helps with acne. Only concern is the bar residue is a bit sticky
Paige L.
This bar makes my face feel squeaky clean without over-drying! I use this in the shower and before bed every night after removing makeup. If you like a smooth, clean feel-this is a must have!
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar