BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Sarah S.
I bought this having no idea how drying it is. I used it a couple of days ago on my body in the shower. My skin has been very sensitive recently, and I thought this would be nice and gentle. My skin was squeaky clean, but not in a good way--like I just removed every drop of moisture in it. It was so bad, I re-washed with my regular body cleanser. It smells pleasant, but other than that, I can't think of anything positive about it.
sara h.
Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar For Acne-prone Skin Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Amany m.
Isreal
I do a lot of tasks and running around during the day...and by the time I'm finished...my T-Zones are really oily. So I generally cap off my evening with a good face wash to eliminate any proned breakouts.
Neutrogena Facial Bar helps get rid of the oil build up, cleanses the skin really good, and helps control any acne that may occur down the line.
One thing I really love about this product, is that, it controls my overactive T-Zones. This product does wonders for the face.
Afnan A.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a multi purpose item I highly suggest it especially if you're really into eyebrows as you can use it to get them in place before doing your brows. Not only that but you can also use it to wash your face. It's so cool how you can use it in many ways. Perfect for the minimalist traveler!
mari c.
sao paulo
I tried Neutrogena soap recently and I think that it is a nice soap that keeps my my face not oily at all and I think that it’s a perfect product if you have a very oily skin because it makes your skin a little bit dry and that’s that is the only cons I guess
Farida I.
Egypt
Hey guys
This is the perfect soap you will ever use to your skin
It clears your acne and acne scars
I recommend for you guys to try it
Use it twice a day
Morning and evening
And you will see the difference
Sash N.
Auckland
Love this bar of soap, not only does it clean my face but leaves it soft and smooth. Reasonable price at your supermarket. It was gentle to use on my skin and I have sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend this to others to try.
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
These are super cheap and work really well at cleaning my face and removing makeup! They are not scented so great for those with sensitive skin! They leave my skin feeling very clean and help keep pimples away!!! Love them!
Maria Fernanda A.
Maracaibo
Usually I can't find this product in my country but a Store here brings this product, and I've been using it, I think is so.good, my face feels new, brilliant and soft, as a new born. I highly recommend this product!!!
Farah K.
sharjah
Love this brand. We are using this since ages. Always .... they never fails our expectation.
Quite affordable.
Easily available.
Leaves my skin nourished.
I would definitely recommend it to all.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar