Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Lillian G.
This is a good product, good affordable price point but it tightens and dries out my skins. I feel like I have to put a ton of moisturizer on my face which isn't ideal for my skin type. I also have sensitive skin. I feel like it irritates it. Smells good though. Nice lather.
Brittani B.
Cornelia
I starting using this facial bar about a year ago! It’s great for that clean skin feeling! It does keep my face from breaking out though! It is effective for cleansing purposes!  especially if you are working with a budget! I would recommend anyone trying it out!
Kalen M.
I have really sensitive skin so I have to be very picky about the soaps that I use. I actually make my own soap. But I have used Neutrogena's soap, and while it did clean my face it also dried it out terribly. Not that it's a bad product, it just isn't suitable for my skin.
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
I got this for the sole purpose of removing my lipsense. It does a fantastic job of getting my lipsense off. Its very gentle on the skin doesn’t burn or make me breakout. I got this pack for like 3$ very affordable
Karla O.
doCuida muchcuida mucho tu piel y te deja suave el rostro y lp uso cuando me desmaquillo y me quita todo los restos de mi maquillaje y queda como una piel de bebè recomiendo al 100 % este producto ya que tambien es recomendable para teter una hermosa piel
Jessy C.
This product keeps my skin very nice and smooth and gives my face a shine and smells super good I would always recommend it and it’s affordable not as pricey as the rest and you can take it anywhere even when traveling I really wish they would come out with makeup and I also love how they have a variety of options to choose from like smell wise it’s just an amazing product
Fabiola B.
Poway, CA
I've been using these bars since I was in middle school. They're my go to bar for everyday use and are my abortive during the summer times to keep my face fresh and hydrated. I usually purchase these at walmart and will definitely continue to use them!
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
This neutrogena bar soap smells amazing! It is a good value and normal price for a good quality bar of soap. This is a very gentle bar of soap good with sensitive skin and all skin types. I would definitely recommend this product to others and I would purchase this again.
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to facial bar when I’m having a lot of breakouts I don’t use this every single day but on days that I need to remove all of my make up when I’m wearing tons of make up this is usually when I go for with my Clarisonic has disappointed me yet
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?