BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Jennifer L.
Indianapolis
Always love this product, and I have been using it since high school. It has worked so much better on my skin then any other product.
Sumer H.
Love the smell!! Also leaves the body feeling soft and clean. A great soap and great brand
Maritza P.
This cleanser makes my face feel super clean. I use this after I take off my make up just to make sure I have cleaned my face well.
Estela F.
Arvin
When in the shower I used this product on my face instead of using regular soap on it. This product is great I often use this product.
Felicia S.
Great face bar when I’m able to find it in my local drug store. I used to use it all the time but I’ve had a hard time locating it. It’s pretty affordable.
Evelyn V.
New York
This has help me a lot. I was getting adult acne. And my girlfriend had told me try it and yes. It leaves my face soft. I has helped me tremendously. I dont even get any type acne anymore. I use it religiously.
Jessyca V.
miami
Absolutely 100% recommend this to anyone with acne. I live by this product and have been using it for several years now. This product has always prevented me from getting acne and removing any acne.
Magdalena S.
Like it, muy face feels clean after using, but it also feels stiff even after rinsing twice or thrice, I feel like I left product on my face, and after drying i felt some patches of dryness, not bothered by the smell. Overall a good performance in face cleaning, would recommend it for very oily faces, mine is mixed so maybe that's the why of the patchiness.
Mercy L.
Mississauga, ON
This works! My sister used to have really bad acne in high school and she used this for a week or two and it cleared most of everything. Friends always recommended this to me. The first version of the bar really smelled but they made it unscented now. I would def buy again and recommend to people who have extreme acne. No harshness! But does leave dry feeling expected from soap.
Yusra A.
I bought this soap thinking it will clear up my skin as it is simple and has no harsh chemicals in. It’s good if you want something basic but doesn’t clear your skin at all. If my acne and blackheads are still there after using the whole bar.This soap DISAPPEARS after just a few uses. You better buy a case at a time and be pretty rich
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar