Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Laura G.
Neutrogena facial cleansing bar it's great!
My skin feels fresh and clean. The price is good. Meet my expectations, very effective. Smells good but I prefer liquid cleansers.
Haya H.
coquitlam
I think it is a very good for a daily use and for sensetive skin. I use it every day to clean my face , but still I don't feel it make big difference from an ordinary soap.
NaNa J.
San Leandro, CA
I do a lot of tasks and running around during the day...and by the time I'm finished...my T-Zones are really oily. So I generally cap off my evening with a good face wash to eliminate any proned breakouts.
Neutrogena Facial Bar helps get rid of the oil build up, cleanses the skin really good, and helps control any acne that may occur down the line.
One thing I really love about this product, is that, it controls my overactive T-Zones. This product does wonders for the face.
Alex P.
Cambridge
This soap was exactly what I was looking for. Lathered incredibly well with lots of suds, and didn't have a strong scent that lingered after the shower which is perfect when working in health care. Also great for my sensitive skin, no redness or breakouts that I get with many soaps and body washes.
Letzy J. R.
Ensenada
neutrogena has helped me with my skin allergies highly recommended it to my friends, even my skin improved a lot and feels softer and purifield, i use it every day, their pros are that your skin looks more relaxed, of course it would buy again i like it.
Ikram R.
Neutrogena is one of my favorate marks ever, and this product totally suits my type of oily skin, but if you have dry skin you should put some cream after using
Vicky K.
Huyton , LIVERPOOL
One of my favorite cleansers! Love the smell. Lasts forvages. Helps with mynoily skin which is prone to spots. Wish it was more readily available in the UK.
sierra j.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is just great for my sensitive skin , it doesn't leave your face Dry or itchy like other soaps too and I really do recommend this product.
Amany m.
Isreal
its very good for who have oily skin i try like many thing and many brand and its didnt work cuz i have a hard oily skin but its work i love it
Jazmine T.
Mount Barker
This product cleans your face effectively and it a product that you can use that is different from using a tube of some kind of cleanser
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?