Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Steff-Anna M.
Doral,Fl
My mom introduced me to this product because she had always been using this it’s affordable and it makes your face feel amazing especially if you have sensitive skin I would definitely recommend it.
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
Love this brand as they provide clean and easy to use products like this one. This is gentle to sensitive skin and provides clean and happy results for all skin types. Is great product that isn’t too expensive and the smell is pretty newutral also.
Jamie W.
Morinville, AB
Every time my face breaks out I go to this soap, it could be because I have been using it since I was in Jr high, but it works, and it drys out my face at the same time. I am not sure one is better than the other, but it does do what you would expect it to do. If you don't have oily skin I think this will work great.
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
I love this soap. I have no complaints. It works amazing and i do recommend it because it made a big difference in my skin care. It leaves my skin clean and refreshed.
Isa C.
Salt Lake City
I've used this bar soap when I had trouble dealing with acne, and my dermatologist recommended it. Smell is good, texture is also good and it feels nice on the skin while washing. I didn't see much results for my acne but the overall feeling of my skin was better once I started using it.
💕Zahira💕 A.
TAROUDANT
I heard about him and did not believe it until i tried it myself
Does not cause allergic to the face
Worth five stars
Ilove👍💗
A wonderful😍😘
yoli p.
Cooya Beach
Great product. It did sting a bit when I used it and it seemed it had disintegrated over time so I had to take more care of it. Overall it minimised my pores and my skin looks great
Erika L.
Si es buena para pieles que no sehan muy delicadas pero me dejo la piel algo seca y no me guto porque me lastimó algo la zona cerca de los ojos. Yo no la compraría de nuevo además no me gusta el olor que básicamente es nada. Prefiero otro tipo de producto quizás si de la misma marca.
Sandhya R.
Hyderabad
Basically… It’s a bar face cleanser for sensitive skin and can also be used for your body. It has an amber-orange colourthe actual colour is closer to the second picture than the first and is transparent as stated on the box. You just wet it, get some product on your hands and lather it up before massaging onto your face. To keep it in good shape, leave in a soap dishI just leave it on the plastic sheet it was wrapped in on a dry surface to dry when not in use.

The good stuff
I was really hesitant to use this at first because I know bar cleansers tend to be stripping and the first time I used it – boy, was my face so squeaky clean it felt like rubber. I was so worried that it totally stripped my face of all the oils! But, once I dried my face I was just left with a soft supple feeling. It was, however, definitely a deep clean. To get around the deep clean, I just use very little lather (I just rub one palm over the surface of the bar in a circular motion to pick up some product) and lather it up even more in my hands before working it onto my face, focusing on my nose and forehead. This makes it less deep cleaning and more usable as an everyday product. It is supposed to be fragrance free too but there is a notable clean smell, not very pleasant if there is a lot of product on your face but tolerable.
For really removing make up residueuse this after you’ve removed the bulk of your make up with a make up wipe or make up cleanser, this is it; just lather on more product than usual and really work it in. I know there are possibly better and more expensive cleansing products but for the price, you really can’t get better with this product. I also have been using this to clean my make up sponges and brushes and they clean up so well!

julliet l.
Esta narra de jabón te deja un piel lisa y suave, al enjugar la cara sientes una sensación de estar fresca....en reapiedad es muy efectivo, puedes sentir los cambios si lo haces con regularidad, por lo general al despertarte...
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar