Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Amarileaha L.
Bronx, NY
Facial bar is everything. I buy it for my cousin all the time and she loves it a lot.
Kon K.
Dallas
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to face ,I like so much
Brenda J.
Halifax
It’s ok. It made my skin feel fresh and clean. My skin was so soft. It wasn’t oily.
Raquel H.
Monterey Park, CA
Leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed. It's a great morning cleanser.
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA
Feel like it could've been better not so impressed. Really wouldn't buy again.
Bridget W.
Orlando, FL
Love love love love this. Honestly smells so nice and feels great on the skin
Marquis S.
Cleveland, OH
This has been my favorite soap bar in years! I always keep the inventory fresh and new but my go to, always on the shelf is this product because its so reliable in its cleansing power and fragrance!
Michelle H.
Los Angeles , CA
I like to think of this cleansing bar as the skin cleansing equivalent of clarifying shampoo. Suds up and it will remove all dirt, makeup and oils. It means business and rinses clean. Like a clarifying shampoo, it is best not to overuse strong cleaners. I find that unless I remove all traces of eye makeup at the end of the day, my chronic blepharitis flares up and my eyelids will become red and itchy. The Neutorgena cleansing bar has done a remarkable job keeping that area clean when I wash off all makeup at the end of the day.
Sandhya R.
Hyderabad
Basically… It’s a bar face cleanser for sensitive skin and can also be used for your body. It has an amber-orange colourthe actual colour is closer to the second picture than the first and is transparent as stated on the box. You just wet it, get some product on your hands and lather it up before massaging onto your face. To keep it in good shape, leave in a soap dishI just leave it on the plastic sheet it was wrapped in on a dry surface to dry when not in use.

The good stuff
I was really hesitant to use this at first because I know bar cleansers tend to be stripping and the first time I used it – boy, was my face so squeaky clean it felt like rubber. I was so worried that it totally stripped my face of all the oils! But, once I dried my face I was just left with a soft supple feeling. It was, however, definitely a deep clean. To get around the deep clean, I just use very little lather (I just rub one palm over the surface of the bar in a circular motion to pick up some product) and lather it up even more in my hands before working it onto my face, focusing on my nose and forehead. This makes it less deep cleaning and more usable as an everyday product. It is supposed to be fragrance free too but there is a notable clean smell, not very pleasant if there is a lot of product on your face but tolerable.
For really removing make up residueuse this after you’ve removed the bulk of your make up with a make up wipe or make up cleanser, this is it; just lather on more product than usual and really work it in. I know there are possibly better and more expensive cleansing products but for the price, you really can’t get better with this product. I also have been using this to clean my make up sponges and brushes and they clean up so well!

Magdalena S.
Like it, muy face feels clean after using, but it also feels stiff even after rinsing twice or thrice, I feel like I left product on my face, and after drying i felt some patches of dryness, not bothered by the smell. Overall a good performance in face cleaning, would recommend it for very oily faces, mine is mixed so maybe that's the why of the patchiness.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?