BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Zimaya T.
This keeps my face clean. I never have to worry about where to get it I always go to Walmart and they have it for me. It's very effective and a good price and value. It's overall a wonderful product that I recommend.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
I love these bars. They are by far the best thing I have used on my face. The price is super low and it works great! I always use this and will continue to use this. Amazing product!!
Sarah P.
This soap is clean and simple. It suds quickly and leaves my skin feeling super clean. It also has a nice, light scent that isn't overpowering. I like to always have a bar on hand.
Danielle P.
Marietta, GA
This soap makes your skin feel super clean, almost squeaky clean! Still, it doesn't dry out your face and it feels like a more natural skincare solution than some face washes that are full of chemicals.
Amber R.
Mesa
I received a sample of this from a friend and was told to use it for taking off Lipsense. I fell in love with it and started using it for my entire face and now it's a staple.
Princess K.
I wanted to try something new so I decided to buy this product and I used it a couple of times and my face feels smooth but I would say I haven't seen a difference lately
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I remember my mom using this exact product when I was little and I have used it too. It gets my skin super clean, but my skin is sensitive to soaps and I get a dry nose.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
I live this cleaning bar. I use it at night after removing all my make up. This helps get any residue or left over makeup off my face before bed including my lipsense.
Shavon B.
I love the smell of this soap. This also doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and tight, and no residue feeling you sometimes get when battling acne. Just a clean fresh feeling.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This cleansing bar is very gentle on the skin. It's very mild and won't irritate your skin. It's a soft soap that isn't sticky and will cleanse and moisturize your skin
Marielbys A.
How much?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?