Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Jennifer Q.
I have the unvented version at home I bought to cleanse my face that didn’t have harsh beads to cleanse my face. It does an ok job of cleaning my face but I don’t feel like it gets deep down far enough to clean my face or pores.
Zakya M.
I love this facial cleanser. It’s gentle and effective. It was a good price for the amount of use I’m getting out of it and it came in nice packaging I loved unboxing. It smells great and I would recommend to others.
Brianna L.
A great product ! That I use constantly I love the Subtle fragrance smell . Every single time I use this product my skin feels so and smooth . I love how it’s so affordable And I would highly recommend it to everyone
Kaitlyn K.
Cookeville, TN
This is a good facial bar for any type of skin. I personally have naturally clear skin but it gets very oily so I have to wash 2-3 times a day. This one is very gentle but makes you feel clean after using it . Its also a nice sized bar and you can get these fairly cheap!
Only issue is that it doesnt lather too well
jess r.
woodland hills
This product works great for my oily skin and i use it twice a day in morning and in night it was a REALY effective product but I ran all out and this product is very affordable and i would recommend to others
Stormie K.
Declo
My favorite face bar! It lasts a while and seriously the price is unbeatable. The best part about their face soap is the different kinds that are available. I have used two different kinds and love them both!
Kayla K.
Boaz, AL
This is the only face cleansing product I am able to use because of how sensitive my skin is. This is a great value deal. It is very gentle on my skin and works miracles. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good face cleanser.
Francis O.
New York
Used for a short amount of time since I had used at a friends house, but enjoyed the clean feel after I washed my face. My face did not feel oily and was smooth to the touch(like a babies bottom right?). 10 out of 10 would use again!
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Love love love. I have been using this soap as well as the unscented( I switch between the two) for years and Years. It cleans my face so well. It actually feels clean when I'm finished. With some other cleansers I feel like I need to go in a second round to wash again but not with this stuff. It's great. It does make.your skin feel a little dry afterwards so a good moisturizer is key after.
Sarah G.
Lake worth
My face is very fresh and clean with this soap!  Most soaps I have to be careful because they irritate my skin but not this soap! My mother used it when I was growing up and now I do.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?