Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Zach M.
McKeesport, PA
I recently started using this, and as of now I would recommend it. I changed from using Irish Spring on my face which dried out my face but helped with my acne. This stuff helps with cleansing but doesn’t dry my face out.
Taniya J.
Very bad!! I started it off and felt a burning sensation around my face.  Later out turned out i broke into hives.  It's suppose to be a very simple bar cleanser but that's not the case.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I wanted to like this cleansing bar. I have sensitive but oily skin and really hoped this would help with my acne without causing irritation. It felt like the soap left a residue, which always left me a little red-faced afterwards. No need for a soap that makes my skin worse. 2 stars because it did make my skin clean.
Natalie S.
I really didn't think that I would like this product. I usually use a liquid face cleanser. I actually really liked this cleansing bar. I really like to buy the travel size when I am traveling that way I don't need to bring a big bottle. It cleans my face and gets rid of all the dirt and makeup
Anuhea C.
Kapaa, HI
this product is a product i am very happy and satisfied with, i've been using it for about three months now, morning and night, it gives me great results for my complexion, it's very affordable and you can find it in any store/drugstore, i recommend it to any users questioning its value, it's great and something i'll continue to stick with
Adree S.
Henderson
Maria C.
i tend to buy the soap bar for my boyfriend and when he does use it really does help his acne go away. It doesnt have to strong of a smell , but does smell a lil mediciny but like soap if that makes sense. I do wish it came in a bigger bar becouse it goes fast.
Krystal S.
Orlando, FL
I love this cleansing bar. First of all, is not expensive at all you can get them for less than 5 dollars, they smell great and they leave your skin so smooth and clean, feeling fresh all day, not leaving any oily residue. I really recommend this product I buy all the time and I am very satisfied. Love Neutrogena brand products.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a classic! It' simple but great! My mom have been using it for years. This facial cleanser is the most easy to use and it's gentle, with a delicate smell. You can find it everywhere and it's affordable. If you like to keep things simple, this cleanser is for you!
Douglas M.
Raleigh, NC
Excellent soaps and shampoos!!! The quality of Neutrogena you can feel in your skin and in your hair. The difference for the others famous brands is pretty clear. Although the high quality, the products are affordable
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?