Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Emily H.
Milton Frwtr, OR
This is my go to facial bar cleanser. It works effectively in cleansing my skin and clearing any problem areas. 4 stars because I still prefer a liquid cleanser.
Kelsey G.
Owasso
The only soap that I will use on my face! I love it! It leaves my skin feeling tight and moisturized at the same time! It is great and it doesn’t burn the eyes if you get it in them!
Sabina B.
Hughesville
It’s a bit drying but makes you feel really clean. It’s really cheap but there are other cheaper options. It was a bit disappointing because I didn’t like the smell at all!
Jeanne M.
This is one great soap! I highly recommend. Good value and smells wonderful. It's a soft soap bar and lathers up quickly. Nice packaging and it is priced well. I would recommend this product to others, especially if they have sensitive skin.
Kat c.
Do not use this if i have dry skin i used it and i felt as if it was very drying after i washed my dash and pat it dry. I deff had to moisturize after using this.
Dacia C.
Clayton, NC
I have stuck to this cleansing bar for years. It does not add oil, or dry my skin out. My face is super sensitive and Neutrogena's facial products always reign true and true!
Tiffany W.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is amazing . I do not get too much acne anymore. However, it seems all acne occurs when I wash face with other deodorant soap. Neutrogena doesn’t break me out and it doesn’t break the bank.
This is one of my FAVORITE face bars I've ever used. I'm biased, because I love Neutrogena products. I have oily, acne prone skin, and when I use this in the shower, it makes my face feel squeaky clean. I love the scent. I love how its clear, and a pack of three is like a couple of bucks, so its Definately well worth the price. It can dry your face out, so follow with a moisturizer, then you should be okay. Its great for cleansing your face though. I highly recommend.
Chamil S.
Neutrogena is my go to bar for my face, facial soaps burn my face and this seems to be the only thing I can use to have a clean clear face. I've been using it for years and haven't had an issue yet
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Amazing for my face!! I have always had break outs and this helped keep my face clean and free of break outs. It is so effective and very affordable! I would definitely recommend it to others who have trouble with their face!
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar