Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Emily M.
Providence
Recommend 10/10! This is one of the best facial washes I have ever used. It is gentle, very effective and cheap, the only down side is it leaves my face a little dry which goes away after a few minutes or my moisturizer.
Fay M.
DeSoto
Now I have tried many cleansers for my face due to dry water in my state of residence. This one else has been my all time favorite. Started daily use for 2 weeks then went to twice a week.
Marlene H.
Neutrogena is one of my favorite facial cleansing brands. It doesn't dry out my face nor does it make it oily, it's the perfect touch. It also leaves my face super smooth and smells good.
Marian A.
I love this #facial #cleansing #bar. It's very affordable and you'll definitely get your money's worth. The bar helps prevent acne breakouts and it doesn't leave your skin dry & brittle.
Zimaya T.
This keeps my face clean. I never have to worry about where to get it I always go to Walmart and they have it for me. It's very effective and a good price and value. It's overall a wonderful product that I recommend.
Lacii R.
Baton Rouge
I use this product to keep from breaking out. It definitely helps from my usual daily breakouts. It does have my face a little shiny, but other than that, it's great! I would recommend.
Tina Y.
Tampa
I have super oily acne prone skin and nuetrogenas clear soap bar is the best way to keep my skin pimple and oil free. It helps wash oily residue without over drying your skin, while helping fight and prevent acne.
Norika M.
Los Angeles
This soap means business! It really cleans everything on your face(well not for removing makeup though) I would’ve give it more stars if it doesn’t completely stripped everything on my face and leave it super dry
Miguel R.
Excellent neutral soap to wash your face, it meet my expectations it cleans everything and it's good to oily skin, i bought it at the local drugstore, nice packaging and soft product,
Sarah P.
This soap is clean and simple. It suds quickly and leaves my skin feeling super clean. It also has a nice, light scent that isn't overpowering. I like to always have a bar on hand.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?