Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
Great cleansing soap! This leaves your skin super clean! I would recommend for others to use, but also use a moisturizer almost instantly after using this soap as it can leave your skin tight.
Adrian B.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this soap. I buy the acne solution orange one. I don't feel that it works well for acne but it has a light scent and I enjoy it. It is such a good price! I would buy this again and buy it monthly
Jemille B.
I use this product almost everyday for my face and it has kept my face moisturized and not dry at all. I've been using it for 2months and I could see results within 2 weeks of using the product
Becca V.
Houston
I love the facial soap!! Honestly so easy and convenient to use in the shower, in the mornings and throughout the day. Soap is gentle on my sensitive skin but leaves it feeling clean and smooth after each use! I highly recommend the use of it and am a repeat buyer!!
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
I give this product 3 stars because it doesn't last a very long time. Other than that it's a great bar of soap. The smell is very nice and gentle. This soap works wonders for my skin. I'd definitely recommend it to others!
Jessica A.
Saginaw, MI
The Neutrogena Facial Cleansing bar leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean after every use. Takes care of the oily skin after a long day. Sadly that wasn't enough to keep my severe acne away.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I love this brand for my ultra sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin and this bar is a great cleanser. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it tends to be a little drying.
Emily M.
Providence
Recommend 10/10! This is one of the best facial washes I have ever used. It is gentle, very effective and cheap, the only down side is it leaves my face a little dry which goes away after a few minutes or my moisturizer.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
Cuando tengo un día largo y no quiero hacer mi rutina antes de dormir, este producto me ayuda mucho, me lavo la cara con esto y a dormir, pienso que hace muy bien el trabaja, huele bien, y deja tu rostro limpio.
Eliza C.
Franklin
I like to use this daily as my face wash . It's nice and gentle. It's also a pretty good price which makes it perfect as an every day face wash compared to more expensive brands. This does work best when my skin is decent condition.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?