Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Valeria U.
atlanta
This product it’s SO GOOD for you skin, I clean my face every day twice perday, it leaves your skin soooo clean and actually helps with controlling your acne. You can found it at the drugstore or online. If you have oily skin it will help whit that too. I recommend to you!!
Mary M.
Taunton
My favorite face soap! I have combination skin with dry and oily spots and this soap is gentle enough to give me a good clean feeling face. Never disappointing, I have been using this brand for many years. I would recommend this soap to anyone, regardless of skin tone.
Ashley H.
This is one of the best face wash bars I have ever used in my life. No harsh smells and no residue left on your face. If I don't use this I use an activated charcoal bar or Olay but this is my favorite bar soap in the world and no other brand can replace this one!
Fatima A.
Naperville, IL
This is a pretty mediocre bar soap. It gets the job done, but it’s nothing other bar soaps can’t do for my skin. The one plus is I feel slightly less dry after washing my face with this. However I still do need to moisturize heavily on the regular.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
I'm a skincare fanatic so I'm really not sure why I opted to try this out. I guess because it's been around for so long that there has to be something special about it. I have oily, acne prone skin and this face bar broke my face out far worse. It also made my skin very dry and temperamental. Keep in mind that I do not have sensitive skin either. Not to mention, this bar is basically a bacteria breeding ground. I ended up just throwing the whole thing away and wasting my money on it.
Kyle G.
Baltimore, MD
This facial bar makes my face feel really soft and smooth and helps get rid of my pimples—that said, I don’t have much acne from the start, I maybe just get two or three pimples a month. If you have more acne coverage, I would look somewhere else!
Brianna L.
A great product ! That I use constantly I love the Subtle fragrance smell . Every single time I use this product my skin feels so and smooth . I love how it’s so affordable And I would highly recommend it to everyone
Thee S.
Tucson
Great face cleanser. Didn't leave a residue on your face which is the best. Starring enough to feel deep cleaned soft enough too use everyday day and night. I even usr it to exfoliate with my exfoliator and this. Great product rally recommend
Kaitlyn K.
Cookeville, TN
This is a good facial bar for any type of skin. I personally have naturally clear skin but it gets very oily so I have to wash 2-3 times a day. This one is very gentle but makes you feel clean after using it . Its also a nice sized bar and you can get these fairly cheap!
Only issue is that it doesnt lather too well
jess r.
woodland hills
This product works great for my oily skin and i use it twice a day in morning and in night it was a REALY effective product but I ran all out and this product is very affordable and i would recommend to others
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar