Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
My dermatologist recommended this one for my face and it's actually really good to control oily skin and prevent breakouts... This one is a little pricey for a soap bar... but it's totally worth it and I would definitely buy it again...
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a hugely underrated facial bar for an extremely good price. It's really inoffensive and provides a gentle cleansing in the morning. I like to keep it in the shower for quick a quick AM clean up.
Breonna N.
This cleansing bar is great! I have terrible acne breakouts and it seems to help my acne clear up some! I like to use it with muy spin brush! I have very very sensitive skin so it works great on my skin.
Ashley L.
Bronx, NY
This face bar help rinse dirt and oil from my skin but left it feeling tight after the third day my face started to irritated and kind of burning sensation which meant my skin was to sensitive for it...
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This was the only face soap that worked for my acne when I was growing up and now my daughter is a preteen and I've now introduced her to it. She says it's the best face cleanser so far that she's used.
Kaylee T.
It was really bad . It dries out your face and skin super super bad. It was bad, it's a really good price but it's so cheap feeling . I think it's okay . I have bout it at Walmart . Don't recommend it
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
It's an effective product. There's nothing really special about it. The scent is lackluster. Somewhat pricey but it does get you clean. Great unisex scented soap for trips. I'll use it again if I need to.
Jessica L.
Wilmington, NC
I always love neutrogena products because they are so sensitive and gentle. They genuinely work without harming your body. I like this product because it isn’t harming anything and makes ya feel clean
Ami J.
I've used this bar soap for years and always try something different but always seem to com back to this one. My skin is very break out prone I like the wildness of this, and it is very cost effective.
April B.
I have used this productt in the past it does help but leaves a sticky film behind making you rinse your face more than once. I use this product as a maintenance combined with other Neutrogena products
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar