BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Alexandra G.
I love cleansing bars and this ones great. My face always feels fresh as clean after I use it and I don't feel clean unless I wash my face with this. Super mild soap, I don't experience redness like I do with a lot of soaps
Tess E.
Leaves you face feeling fresh and squecky clean. I use this before I go to bed to get all the oil and grim off my face. I do have to skip days as it is a tiny bit drying to my skin but I like this product even so.
Angela D.
So for me personally I don’t mind the soap bar.  It does dry out my skin slightly but I usually mositerize right after and it seems to work out ok.  It’s a great product for everyday cleaning and if you are not breaking out.
JBeaU C.
Ashburn, GA
It’s very drying on the skin, but it gets rid of dark spots on your face. Its harsh not ideal for people with sensitive skin. I’ve used it multiple times and get the same results. Haven’t bought it in a long time.
Asia C.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty good facial soap bar. Can be a little drying but I find that with a lot of neutrogena products. This is gentle and I believe it has no fragrance which is good. The packaging is a little outdated.
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
It's been a while since I've used this, but this soap saw me through some pretty bad adolescent acne. I didn't use it all the time, but I distinctly remember it being one of the best cleansers I used for my face.
Kelsey P.
This product claims to remove makeup, but it stings the eyes harshly. However, I pair this with rose water and lotion to put in my fave everyday. This is a very good price for what it is worth. I would buy again.
Leigh W.
Kennewick, WA
This facial bar is great for sensitive skin and doesn't clog pores. It's effective for removing makeup and other pollutants on skin throughout the day and it doesn't leave a greasy residue. It's a great product.
Karena K.
I love how well this product cleans my skin. I purchased it at my local CVS, it's reasonable in price. It definitely met my expectations, I was very satisfied. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
My daughter is using this bar now and she loves how it makes her skin feel and look, it does not dry out your skin but it best to apply moisturizer after each wash. It is very affordable. Would recommend it.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar