BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Cheryl H.
Hurricane, UT
Pure, basic and the only product I've tried in 42 years, that actually keeps my cystic acne under any control. I have sensitive, dry skin and my face never ends up tight, itchy or irritated. The bar lasts months for an incredible value!
Ana C.
Woodbridge, VA
Amazing bar of soap & for an affordable price! Takes off make up easy & leaves face squeaky clean! Help out a ton with my acne prone skin & oily skin one cons is if this get in your eye it will BURNNNN, & leaves your skins tight & dry! So apply moisturizer or oil afterwards!
Megan M.
I'm not a fan of facial cleansing bars, so this soap product wasn't for me. It left my face oily but it did remove make-up. I was somewhat disappointed in this soap. It is relatively affordable but I would not buy it again nor recommend to others.
Ksea E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
With all the products on the market today it’s hard to pick the best...especially when it comes to facial products....that’s why I keep coming back to this simple bar soap....it’s easy, it’s effective and it always gets the job done!
Marie B.
Laingsburg, MI
Excellent make up remover. This really gets the dirt and oil off my face for a cleaner, healthier face. Purchased at Meijer for a reasonable price. I would purchase this again. I would recommend to others who have sensitive skin.
Katie S.
Loveland, CO
Personally I love this face soap. It leaves my face feeling clean without any harsh fragrances. I also feel like most of the time it isn’t overly drying. It’s really convenient to buy at any major store in my area for very cheap.
Julie B.
Kansas City, MO
This product is a total asset to me when I am removing my long-wearing lipsticks, like Lipsense! It is amazing in how it is gentle but also removes all of the products. It helps maintain my skins moisture and doesn't dry me out!
Lauren W.
Jacksonville , NC
Great for maintaining clear skin. You may have some flair ups. I am a repeat user and so is my husband. He uses it daily while I use it about every other day. We purchase this at Target mainly. I would definitely purchase again.
Allison K.
Corona, CA
This is a cult classic that you can't go wrong with. This facial cleanser is super mild and is effective at removing makeup and dirt without being harsh on the skin. I absolutely love this cleanser and will always recommend it.
I used this as a teen. I think it worked. Calmed down my #acne. Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash Neutrogena Soap 3.5Oz 24Ea/Cs (Sold by EACH) Neutrogena® Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Bar Neutrogena Original Formula Soap (Pack of 48)
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar