BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using this cleansing bar since I was a teenager. The price is great and the gentle but powerful bar is effective. The packaging and bar are simple but it's definitely a favorite product to buy. I have even bought it for my teenaged son.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
This is deffinetly my favorite face wash. It really dries out the pores and cleans your face super good. It doesn't really have a smell to it and the one bar last forever. I've used it for years now and will always use it. My mom and my sister both use it too.
Whitney B.
I would give this face bar an overall 5 stars but it kind of leaves your skin tight feeling after you it, which could bother people. Other than that, its a nice and simple daily face cleanser that I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Joselynn R.
Before using this facial soap, I was using regular soap to wash my face. I use this facial bar in the morning and before I go to bed. It keeps my skin refreshed and it keeps my acne at a minimum. I prefer the fragrance free formula because my skin is sensitive, and it doesn't affect it.
Taylor F.
Cadiz, OH
This face bar is amazing!!!! Within a couple washes I instantly noticed a difference in my skin. My acne cleared up so quickly! It is a little drying so I would combine it with a moisturizer, but It's so affordable! HIGHLY recommend this!!!
Tina L.
I have used like 10 bars and my sister perhaps the same amount... I feel like this has helped me and my sister with acne and it's not tough and it's kind of weird because I've used this so long... and strangely, it's so hard for me to find it anywhere in stores... It's almost gone, out of stock, nowhere to be seen. Usually when I see them, I stock up but currently out of them. If Influenster could just send me this I would cry.
My mom introduced it to me when my face was breaking out. It was effective and I use it every day. It was in secure packaging and was extremely gentle. Unless you get it in your eye lol. I would but it again and I just brought a new bar yesterday. It’s highly recommended
Mckenzie G.
Lawton
I've used this bar on a regular basis since I was an early teen. It has always balanced the oils in my face, and even helped with acne around my chest and neck. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a very gentle facial cleanser.
Marcinia J.
Brooklyn
VERY very harsh and drying but definitely gets he job done I'd say it's fine for very oily skin but not combination as I have. I've used it multiple times and still can't get past how drying it is. You would need a powerful moisturizer.  But your face is clear and soft after wash. Also would not recommend if you have sensitive eyes
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Am old-time favorite. It cleanses well. Very simple formula that should not irritate most skin types. Bar soaps may not be the best formulation (sanitation reasons) but it gets the job done. You don’t have to use a lot for it to be effective.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar