Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Ziara A.
I love the bar soap I put it in my face and I love how moisture it is it take out all the dirt and I love. How my skin feel after and I love how it easy to apply and inwoukd recommend to my friends and family. I just love how easy to apply
Tina L.
I have used like 10 bars and my sister perhaps the same amount... I feel like this has helped me and my sister with acne and it's not tough and it's kind of weird because I've used this so long... and strangely, it's so hard for me to find it anywhere in stores... It's almost gone, out of stock, nowhere to be seen. Usually when I see them, I stock up but currently out of them. If Influenster could just send me this I would cry.
Cheryl H.
Hurricane, UT
Pure, basic and the only product I've tried in 42 years, that actually keeps my cystic acne under any control. I have sensitive, dry skin and my face never ends up tight, itchy or irritated. The bar lasts months for an incredible value!
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Am old-time favorite. It cleanses well. Very simple formula that should not irritate most skin types. Bar soaps may not be the best formulation (sanitation reasons) but it gets the job done. You don’t have to use a lot for it to be effective.
indhira M.
Absolutly love this product great for skin that is oily this product and the orange one is great very affortable can be found at #walmart i am a repeat user is gentle and soft great from cleaning your makeup brushes 2 helps with breakouts
Marcinia J.
Brooklyn
VERY very harsh and drying but definitely gets he job done I'd say it's fine for very oily skin but not combination as I have. I've used it multiple times and still can't get past how drying it is. You would need a powerful moisturizer.  But your face is clear and soft after wash. Also would not recommend if you have sensitive eyes
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I really like the Neutrogena Original Formula Soap. It seems to be less harsh and less chemically than other soaps, and much better quality. I can use it on my face without breaking out. Generaly will purchase if I am going on a trip/flying somewhere.
Mckenzie G.
Lawton
I've used this bar on a regular basis since I was an early teen. It has always balanced the oils in my face, and even helped with acne around my chest and neck. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a very gentle facial cleanser.
Ana C.
Woodbridge, VA
Amazing bar of soap & for an affordable price! Takes off make up easy & leaves face squeaky clean! Help out a ton with my acne prone skin & oily skin one cons is if this get in your eye it will BURNNNN, & leaves your skins tight & dry! So apply moisturizer or oil afterwards!
Megan M.
I'm not a fan of facial cleansing bars, so this soap product wasn't for me. It left my face oily but it did remove make-up. I was somewhat disappointed in this soap. It is relatively affordable but I would not buy it again nor recommend to others.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?