Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Andrea J.
Brentwood, CA
My husband uses these bars religiously, and has been for years. They're nice, simple and cleansing without too strong of a scent. I have used it a few times and it has definitely gotten the job done effectively. They will continue to be a staple in my home.
Emily L.
Killeen
I've used this product for about 10 years now & recently stopped. I still like it, but just found something I like better. But I always purchased this from Walmart so it was pretty cheap! It lasted a long time too since it was a bar, there was almost no waste!
kenzey b.
New Palestine
one of the best facial products i’ve used in a while! did exactly what i needed and keeped my face clear and dry. not too expensive and was a bang for your buck. very gentle for sensitive skin and drys out enough to keep oil free. definitely would recommend
Jessica R.
Madison, AL
I wish their was more stars for this one. Seriously love it. Melts away make up. Leaves skin feeling fresh. Doesn't leave any residue. Also great for taking off difficult matte lipsticks and liners. Works wonders on makeup brushes too! Plus it's under $2!!!
Tyler T.
Christiansbrg, VA
Super awesome for acne prone skin! Helps keep my face clean and clear, only negative is it drys out my face. Seems great for keeping a clean face and not breaking your budget. Definitely would recommend to everyone! I’ve used this product my whole life!
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of the products I use to wash my face and I really like it! I doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like other bar soaps and ir does a good job at removing junk from my pores
Kara A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Ive been using this product for 5 years and I can say its the best ive come across. I like that it is simple and doesnt irritate my skin whosoever. After I'm done washing my face, i feel refreshed and clean. This product never makes my skin feel dry
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using this cleansing bar since I was a teenager. The price is great and the gentle but powerful bar is effective. The packaging and bar are simple but it's definitely a favorite product to buy. I have even bought it for my teenaged son.
Sydney T.
This is just a great, easy bar soap to wash your face. I don't use it every day, because I have other cleansers I like to use, and I noticed this was starting to dry out my skin a bit. However, I go through stages of my skin being oily and I like to use this then!
Whitney B.
I would give this face bar an overall 5 stars but it kind of leaves your skin tight feeling after you it, which could bother people. Other than that, its a nice and simple daily face cleanser that I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar