Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
This soap is absolute amazing! It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft. It's worth the price of a bar of soap because it helps clear up those blemishes no one likes! I buy it monthly because it last so long!!! I recommend it to anyone looking g for a good cleanser body soap!
Anaya Y.
Decent facial bar, does leave me skin feeling kind of dried out. I only use it if I've run out of my usual black soap. I love the look of this cleansing bar something about it that makes you want to wash your face. I've been using as a substitute for quite a few years
Mary A.
Simpsonville
Like most of Neutrogena's products, the Facial Cleansing Bar doesn't smell strongly and is super gentle on my sensitive skin.  It produces a great lather and makes me feel like I'm really getting my skin clean.  I also like the super reasonable price!
Marisa E.
Picked up this cleansing bar the other day since I left my face wash in the hotel shower! Hadn't really used it in years, and I forgot how awesome it is. Perfect clean, not a lot of suds, washes clean and leaves my skin fresh! All for under $4!
Emily S.
This product was okay for a soap based product. I didn’t necessarily like how it felt on my skin, and it actually burned a little bit. So I definitely will NOT be purchasing it again any time soon. It was very harsh on my skin and I don’t recommend it to anyone.
Kailee H.
Decatur
I love this bar. The smell isn’t too strong for me. This is my first time using it. It does the job. I don’t have to worry about a pump. I just keep the bar at the sink and wash my face in the am and pm. It lasts a while for only around $4 at Target or Walmart.
Brittney L.
Lakeland Shores
This is probably one of my most favorite facial cleansers. It gently cleans off all of my makeup without drying out my face. It leaves a soft finish. The bar lasts a long time. I have been using this cleanser for years. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nichole B.
Nuetragena has always been my go to skin care product! I always have a bar in my medicine cabinet. It’s eash to use, easy to store, and very effective at leaving your skin clean and fresh. I purchase mine at Walmart, and will always continue to purchase!
Emily L.
Killeen
I've used this product for about 10 years now & recently stopped. I still like it, but just found something I like better. But I always purchased this from Walmart so it was pretty cheap! It lasted a long time too since it was a bar, there was almost no waste!
Jessica R.
Madison, AL
I wish their was more stars for this one. Seriously love it. Melts away make up. Leaves skin feeling fresh. Doesn't leave any residue. Also great for taking off difficult matte lipsticks and liners. Works wonders on makeup brushes too! Plus it's under $2!!!
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar