BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Heather H.
This soap is a great way to dry out that adult acne!  I personally suffer from acne in my late twenties, and this was  a good gentle product to remove the makeup build up and open my pores.  I purchased this product at CVS.  Neutrogena is always a recommendation of mine.
Danny D.
Dublin, CA
The best and only bar I'll use to clean my face. It actually does what it claims to do. You get a thorough cleansing that rinses off completely, and you can definitely feel the difference when you rinse this soap off compared to regular bar soap. I also use it for cleaning new tattoos.
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
This is a medicine cabinet staple. It clean mine and my husbands faces so well for our skin to be so different. (His is dry and mine is pretty normal.) We always go back to this soap! The only thing is it seems to melt or wash away when it stays wet. So, make sure it can dry off so that it will last longer.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
I don't buy it in this amount of course. I remember I used to hate this soap as a teen but now I love it. It is exactly what I need. It doesn't dry my skin out, it gets my skin clean and is well balanced. It is gentle on my skin and is available at a good price and is very easy to find.
Andacia R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this bar!! My only issue is that it doesn't really take many uses for it to be completely done. So if you get it and end up loving it, make sure you have extras on hand. It's gentle and makes you feel like you've done the job of getting any debris or oil out of your skin. It also has a great lather.
Michell T.
Stamford, NY
This is a very gentle soap, but doesn't do a good job of removing makeup.  I definitely recommend an additional step of removing make up prior to cleansing.  It does rinse off clean, and leaves my skin feeling soft.  I love the scent, and I love the Neutrogena brand, even the Facial Cleansing Bar!
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
This soap is absolute amazing! It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft. It's worth the price of a bar of soap because it helps clear up those blemishes no one likes! I buy it monthly because it last so long!!! I recommend it to anyone looking g for a good cleanser body soap!
Kalen M.
I have really sensitive skin so I have to be very picky about the soaps that I use. I actually make my own soap. But I have used Neutrogena's soap, and while it did clean my face it also dried it out terribly. Not that it's a bad product, it just isn't suitable for my skin.
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
This is a good product, good affordable price point but it tightens and dries out my skins. I feel like I have to put a ton of moisturizer on my face which isn't ideal for my skin type. I also have sensitive skin. I feel like it irritates it. Smells good though. Nice lather.
Mary A.
Simpsonville
Like most of Neutrogena's products, the Facial Cleansing Bar doesn't smell strongly and is super gentle on my sensitive skin.  It produces a great lather and makes me feel like I'm really getting my skin clean.  I also like the super reasonable price!
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar