Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Nada C.
Sterling, VA
This is really gentle on skin, does a good job at removing grime, dirt, makeup, etc, and is very affordable. You can find it at most drug stores or grocery stores even. It’s effective and I’d recommend it to those who prefer a bar soap over a liquid soap.
Rhonda H.
I love neutrogena soap.  This is the only soap that I have not had trouble with, when using it on my super sensitive skin.  It actually makes my skin feel better for using it!  It has always surprised me how this can be the only thing that my skin wont react to.  Wonderful product and will continue to purchase!
Angelia W.
Decatur, AL
As a young adult I had really oil skin, that lead to break outs. I also have sensitive skin so almost every pimple cream made my face red and raw. This was only thing I could use to fight the oil and breakouts and still maintain healthy skin with no nasty side effects. Leaves skin feeling clean but must be rinsed thoroughly.
Katherine H.
W Lafayette, IN
I love how this specific bar is made to eliminate unnecessary additives. When I'm washing my face, I don't want anything extra to clog my pores. I try to mix different active ingredients between my face products, and I love that this doesn't use the typical salicylic or benzoyl acid. My new favorite wash!
Madelyne M.
Anderson, SC
I seriously love this soap so so much. I wouldn't suggest using it every night because it does dry out your skin, but I use it about three times a week and after I use it I moisturize real good and the next morning my skin looks so clear. If you're trying to find a cheap way to get clear skin definitely give this a try
Theresa C.
Get the fragrance free one because the smell on this one can be a bit strong. It smelled medicated, which makes sense because they are an acne brand, but it was still a bit off putting. I don’t think it did much to improve my skin and it was drying. But if you already like this brand than you might like the soap too
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
I liked this product but I noticed it made my skin especially dry during the winter. I have somewhat of dry skin so it didn't help with that and I hate the feeling of dry skin. My brother however who has somewhat a lot of acne and oily skin this product worked great for and is in his holy grail skin care products
g V.
This is the only bar soap I’ve ever used in my house. It smells good, lathers well, is sensitive on my skin, and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It isn’t overly expensive but I know it isn’t the cheapest of the options but it works well so there’s no reason for me to search for anything cheaper or different.
Tarra R.
Philadelphia, PA
The reason I love this product is because it's simple and I can always rely on it, especially when I run out of my bottled products. It's gentle on my skin, it's fresh, and does not have the chemicals that other cleansers do. It's always super inexpensive! A must try for everyone at some point in their life!
Becca S.
Schaumburg, IL
I use this product every night along with another pore cleansing product. I love it! Even though the soap is a little soft when it gets warm, it is gentle for my skin and works well with the oil on my face. It does leave my skin a little dry afterwards which is why i use another product after. I have been using it for about a month now and my skin has cleared up.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar