Raeauna B.
Not quite sure how to feel about this product just yet. I have been using it daily for about one week or so now. It seems to get my skin clean, but it doesn't give me the clean feeling that I like. I always wonder if it's actually working while I'm washing my face with it. But then when I rinse my face it seems a little cleaner. Overall I guess it's doing the job. You can't beat the price though. $2 for a facial cleansing bar is a great deal...but, sometimes you get what you pay for I guess. I haven't put this in the do not use pile yet, so I'm going to continue to try it out. We'll see what happens when I run out 😊