BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits

Our glycerin-rich facial cleanser soap contains no dyes or hardeners.The bar rinses clean-without leaving behind clogged pores and its hypo-allergenic formula won't over-dry your skin.

HOW TO USE

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, Tea Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Tea-lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cetyl Acetate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium Hedta, Sodium Metabisulfite.

• Does this product leave your face dry? How well does it w...4 Answers
  • Have this product left any one dry?3 Answers
  • I've thought about switching from the liquid face wash to...3 Answers
Reviews (2036)
Buy on Amazon
Averi L.
Indianapolis , IN
I took this bar with me on vacation a few years back in order to avoid airline regulations on liquids. I had never used a product like this before and was lenient on how well it would work to get enough product on to my hands/face. Fortunately, like all Neutrogena products, you get a bang for your buck! It was just as cleansing as a normal pump-cleanser, but unfortunately it didn't feel like it was doing the job as well. Though I could easily tell it had washed my face of all grime and impurities, it just didn't feel that way. I must have a preference for product types and this did not fit in to that category. Overall a good product for circumstances like mine!
Eloisa R.
Really does clean and leaves skin very nice and helps with bumps and gunky pores. My only problem with this soap is it’s very high PH level (8-9). Use a balancing toner after using this soap! My skin personally feels ultra sensitive and red afterwards, and products that usually go on fine sting when applied. I’m positive it’s due to this soaps alkaline nature, which strips skin of its natural protective barrier. Does it job at clearing the face, but I wouldn’t use it every day.
Kaesha T.
This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used. I bought the 3 pack at Target. The value for what this soap does is incredible. I kind of hate the packaging because it's a thin plastic sheet that's hard to remove from the bar. This cleanser removes every ounce of makeup from my face. It's not drying and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes. It's Fragrance free which is also a plus. Love it so much!
Jaiden C.
Suffolk, VA
I loved this product the first few times I used this. But I started using it for my because my acne was getting bad. After using it I found out I was having an allergic reaction to it and it caused even more acne. Which isn't the company's fault. My boyfriend uses this product on his face, he absolutely loves it and it keeps his face clear.
Antonia O.
I decided to buy neutrogena soap because my skin is also fat was going through an acne process and that is not pleasant

for me from the second week I started to see results

my skin feels less fatty and acne has decreased

At first I was not sure if it would work but I got a surprise I love this javon and especially its price
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
Love it.  This is one of my favorite face wash products. It's a great price for the quality product.  You can definitely tell that you've been using it because it makes your face feel so much better. I've been using this bar of soap for about 3 months now and I have no intentions on stopping.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
This isn't bad, especially for the price. it's good for the face but good for the body as well. It has a clean medicine smell, which I really like. It lathers beautiful too. I would suggest lathering this on the face and using the clarisonic to get a really good deep clean to see some big differences.
Amber A.
I had a reaction immediately after using this. My face turned beat red and was burning. I stopped using it after that instance. I may be in the rarity for this reaction but if you have really sensitive skin you may want to skip this bar and try one of the sensitive skin or fragrance free bars.
Alexia R.
Dayton
This acne wash bar was not good but was not bad either I stand in the neutral side. It did not help my acne but it did not make it worse either. The pro is that it make my skin look clean and fresh that’s what I like about it, it didn’t work for me but maybe it will work for someone else!
Taylor B.
Troy
Only used a couple of times but I haven’t seen any bad results because of it. Has a light smell and easy to use. It was effective. I got mine at Walmart and use many products from this line. I like the liquid washes better because I’m not one for soap bars but overall good products.
Christina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I have pretty oily skin, is this good for that?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Does this product leave your face dry? How well does it work?
Stephanie M.
Anybody know how well this product works?
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Have this product left any one dry?
Anne M.
I've thought about switching from the liquid face wash to the bar, by worried about it being more drying. Any feedback on whether it dries out your face more than a liquid face wash?