BY NEUTROGENA #19 in Acne Treatments

Benefits

Our glycerin-rich facial cleanser soap contains no dyes or hardeners.The bar rinses clean-without leaving behind clogged pores and its hypo-allergenic formula won't over-dry your skin.

HOW TO USE

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, Tea Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Tea-lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cetyl Acetate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium Hedta, Sodium Metabisulfite.

• Does this product leave your face dry? How well does it w...4 Answers
  • Have this product left any one dry?3 Answers
  • I've thought about switching from the liquid face wash to...3 Answers
Sydnee G.
I usually love Neutrogena, but I can’t say my face ever really felt clean after using this facial bar, and it was very drying. I used some really good moisturizers, but this just didn’t help. It didn’t really feel effective to rub the bar of soap over my face, or even rubbing it with my fingers to get the sudsy soap to wash my face better. I just wasn’t a fan. It’s a great price and I like the brand, and I think it could be convenient for people that don’t wear makeup, so they just are getting sweat and/or dirt out of their pores and off their face, but beyond that, it wouldn’t be a choice product for me.
Eloisa R.
Really does clean and leaves skin very nice and helps with bumps and gunky pores. My only problem with this soap is it’s very high PH level (8-9). Use a balancing toner after using this soap! My skin personally feels ultra sensitive and red afterwards, and products that usually go on fine sting when applied. I’m positive it’s due to this soaps alkaline nature, which strips skin of its natural protective barrier. Does it job at clearing the face, but I wouldn’t use it every day.
Kaesha T.
This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used. I bought the 3 pack at Target. The value for what this soap does is incredible. I kind of hate the packaging because it's a thin plastic sheet that's hard to remove from the bar. This cleanser removes every ounce of makeup from my face. It's not drying and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes. It's Fragrance free which is also a plus. Love it so much!
Iana D.
I decided to opt for more gentle products for my face without anything like salicylic acid. I got a good deal for this bar and received 3 for about $3. I have sensitive skin and this cleans my face without overly drying it. I always still moisturizer after though. If you’re looking for something affordable and gentle, this is the product for you!
Yasmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
This has helped clear up my skin but I noticed that sometimes it leaves a dry and tight sensation on my skin. Also it has helped to calm redness and tighten my pores. If you use it too often it can feel drying but as long as you use it properly, the results are pretty great. I recommend this product for people with oily skin
Averi L.
Indianapolis, IN
I took this bar with me on vacation a few years back in order to avoid airline regulations on liquids. I had never used a product like this before and was lenient on how well it would work to get enough product on to my hands/face. Fortunately, like all Neutrogena products, you get a bang for your buck! It was just as cleansing as a normal pump-cleanser, but unfortunately it didn't feel like it was doing the job as well. Though I could easily tell it had washed my face of all grime and impurities, it just didn't feel that way. I must have a preference for product types and this did not fit in to that category. Overall a good product for circumstances like mine!
Melodie P.
High Point, NC
The Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for acne-prone skin is perfect. I feel confident using this product because of the simplicity of the ingredients and also because it works. My daughters love using it and I feel like I am doing right by my kids by providing them with a more natural approach to cleansing their face.
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
Love it.  This is one of my favorite face wash products. It's a great price for the quality product.  You can definitely tell that you've been using it because it makes your face feel so much better. I've been using this bar of soap for about 3 months now and I have no intentions on stopping.
Amber A.
I had a reaction immediately after using this. My face turned beat red and was burning. I stopped using it after that instance. I may be in the rarity for this reaction but if you have really sensitive skin you may want to skip this bar and try one of the sensitive skin or fragrance free bars.
Ali M.
Orlando
Neutrogena is my go to for everything skin care. For me, it’s the only brand you can buy from the drug store that doesn’t cause my breakouts to get worse. It doesn’t typically dry out my skin either. I have combination skin. To try something different I used this bar. It worked the same as my other neutrogena produces, but my issue with it was that it did make me skin blotchy and made the dry spots dryer. I was hoping to get a bar of soap to use on my back and chest where I also breakout, I like to use facial cleansers as they are typically much more gentle. Unfortunately, this isn’t my favorite product by neutrogena but would recommend t to anyone with very oily skin all over.
Christina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I have pretty oily skin, is this good for that?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Does this product leave your face dry? How well does it work?
Stephanie M.
Anybody know how well this product works?
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Have this product left any one dry?
Anne M.
I've thought about switching from the liquid face wash to the bar, by worried about it being more drying. Any feedback on whether it dries out your face more than a liquid face wash?

back