BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our glycerin-rich facial cleanser soap contains no dyes or hardeners.The bar rinses clean-without leaving behind clogged pores and its hypo-allergenic formula won't over-dry your skin.

HOW TO USE

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, Tea Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Tea-lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cetyl Acetate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium Hedta, Sodium Metabisulfite.

• Is this soap dry my face ? I bought it to try any suggest...2 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face dry? How well does it w...4 Answers
  • Have this product left any one dry?3 Answers
Jailene F.
Orlando
I am always skeptical when it comes to trying bars out on my face. Since I have already used this brand before and loved it, I decided to give it another go! And it was a great product! I wouldn’t use it forever because my face changes with the climate! But overall it was a good use!
SHAYLA N.
I brought this product a couple weeks ago and used it for the first time. My first impression on it is that it leaves the area where the product was used very dry. Overall, the price is affordable but it really didn’t meet my expectation. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Dianet M.
Visalia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this product morning and nights and I try to remove my makeup first and then use the 4 Pack - Neutrogena Facial Bar Fragrance Free 3.50 oz Each and use a great moisturize Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Extra-Dry Skin and its gives and amazing result
emma g.
Piedmont
this product worked for a few days to clear up my acne but then it started to break me out really really bad. it was really drying on my skin and made my skin super oily. i had read good reviews on it before but it just didnt work how i expected. i would not buy it again.
Vanessa C.
los angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great ,recommend for anyone that is more on the oily side. Don’t use this everyday as it really dries up your skin to remove acne , I personally use this twice a week and then after I moisturize my skin:)Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar For Acne-prone Skin
skylar m.
Tampa
My face felt clen after but didnt see a bug difference in my acne. not too expensive, good price for what you get. It was gentle on my face, works better if you you use an exfoliating glove or cloth. This was my first time using it, yes i recommend to others
Stevie R.
Pretty good at clearing my skin I used it with a skin brush and it felt good but the bar is kind of annoying to deal with so I got the liquid version and I liked that a lot better I’ve only used it for the first time but all in all it’s pretty good.
Shelby L.
Schuykl Havn, PA
This wasn’t sticky like some of them can be super affordable I would recommend to someone if they are on a budget and also suffer from acne related problems this is great for all skin types and your face does feel much cleaner and very gentle on the skin.
bri s.
North Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
HOLY MOLY I REALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. by far the best soap i have ever used on my face. i love the way it foams on the skin after putting it on my face. you can tell it really cleans your skin and leaves it feeling really smooth after washing it off
Sarah K.
Wyoming , MI
Extreme cleansing! That’s the best way I can describe this bar! It’s a basic acne soap bar. Lathers well. Cleans deep. It’s also great in the shower for back abs shoulders. I would recommend, but be sure to buy a moisturizer too!
Christina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I have pretty oily skin, is this good for that?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Does this product leave your face dry? How well does it work?
Stephanie M.
Anybody know how well this product works?
Luana N.
Seattle, WA
I have been looking this product, but I'm not sure about it. my skin is mixed with oil on nose and a dry forehead. Does it work pretty good or the skin can stay more dry?
Anne M.
I've thought about switching from the liquid face wash to the bar, by worried about it being more drying. Any feedback on whether it dries out your face more than a liquid face wash?