Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.

BY NEUTROGENA

Facial Cleansing Bar is pure and gentle cleansing for clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

This glycerin-rich facial bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. It removes excess oil and then rinses clean —without leaving any pore-clogging residue.

Get clean, clear, healthy-looking skin with Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

Buy on Jet.com
Raeauna B.
Not quite sure how to feel about this product just yet. I have been using it daily for about one week or so now. It seems to get my skin clean, but it doesn't give me the clean feeling that I like. I always wonder if it's actually working while I'm washing my face with it. But then when I rinse my face it seems a little cleaner. Overall I guess it's doing the job. You can't beat the price though. $2 for a facial cleansing bar is a great deal...but, sometimes you get what you pay for I guess. I haven't put this in the do not use pile yet, so I'm going to continue to try it out. We'll see what happens when I run out 😊
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
I got this for the sole purpose of removing my lipsense. It does a fantastic job of getting my lipsense off. Its very gentle on the skin doesn’t burn or make me breakout. I got this pack for like 3$ very affordable
Valerie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I’ve been using this for more than 10 years and I still love it. If you have oily skin, I recommend this to you! It leaves the skin clean, refreshed and without any makeup, oils residue.
April B.
houston
so easy for a face cleanser!  doesn't dry my face out but cleans well and gets rid of the oil on my face!  I like that I don't have to take a lot of products with me when I travel, I can just take this bar!  I do like to use a washcloth sometimes to get a scrub with it when my face needs it, but I love this!
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
This is an excellent cleansing bar without all the additive ingredients. I started using this because I had false eyelashes applied and in order to keep them clean, a cleanser cannot contain glycol. This bar kept my face and eyelashes clean. Great price and lasts long. You can find it at target, Walmart, drug stores.
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
Surprisingly, I LOVE this bar. I use it to remove makeup and Lipsense. I feel super clean after using it and my face hasn’t really broken out since I began using either. It’s gentle enough, yet strong enough to clean off Lipsense and other makeup easily. Amazing price, will continue to buy.
Lillian G.
This is a good product, good affordable price point but it tightens and dries out my skins. I feel like I have to put a ton of moisturizer on my face which isn't ideal for my skin type. I also have sensitive skin. I feel like it irritates it. Smells good though. Nice lather.
Kailee H.
Decatur
I love this bar. The smell isn’t too strong for me. This is my first time using it. It does the job. I don’t have to worry about a pump. I just keep the bar at the sink and wash my face in the am and pm. It lasts a while for only around $4 at Target or Walmart.
Kat c.
Do not use this if i have dry skin i used it and i felt as if it was very drying after i washed my dash and pat it dry. I deff had to moisturize after using this.
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
I’m not even sure why i bought this but you should just never use a bar of soap on your face, especially if you have dry skin. This product just did nothing for me.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?