Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Facial Cleansing Bar is pure and gentle cleansing for clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

This glycerin-rich facial bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. It removes excess oil and then rinses clean —without leaving any pore-clogging residue.

Get clean, clear, healthy-looking skin with Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love Neutrogena products, and I gave this product a try when I was in a pinch on vacation. This facial bar definitely made my face feel clean, but my face felt so dry afterwards. I have rather sensitive skin and can be rather picky with face wash and body wash. My only advice is to make sure you follow up the wash with facial moisturizer before you skin feels too dry.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Sacramento, CA
My mother and I have been using this forever! We love the clean, simple fragrance and it doesn't bother our skin or dry it out. This is a tried and true product that is a fantastic value as we usually pay between $1-$2 per bar, sometimes less! I would absolutely recommend these facial bars if you want your face feeling refreshed, clean and smooth for a great price.
Joey H.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to like this cleansing bar. I have sensitive but oily skin and really hoped this would help with my acne without causing irritation. It felt like the soap left a residue, which always left me a little red-faced afterwards. No need for a soap that makes my skin worse. 2 stars because it did make my skin clean.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this specific bar is made to eliminate unnecessary additives. When I'm washing my face, I don't want anything extra to clog my pores. I try to mix different active ingredients between my face products, and I love that this doesn't use the typical salicylic or benzoyl acid. My new favorite wash!
Maria C.
Maria C.
i tend to buy the soap bar for my boyfriend and when he does use it really does help his acne go away. It doesnt have to strong of a smell , but does smell a lil mediciny but like soap if that makes sense. I do wish it came in a bigger bar becouse it goes fast.
I have been using this soup for five years now and I love it, I would use it at night and wake up with the pimple or pimples gone. It's very gentle on your skin and can really make a difference. You won't be disappointed.
Martha B.
Martha B.
This is my go to facial bar for every morning washing my face. Have used it for years and it's neutral and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. Easy to find at this local grocery store, and it last about six months.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Marietta, GA
This soap makes your skin feel super clean, almost squeaky clean! Still, it doesn't dry out your face and it feels like a more natural skincare solution than some face washes that are full of chemicals.
Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Ive been using this for awhile and i absolutely love it! Its so easy on my face doesnt dry out my skin and cleans make up off easily! One of my go to skin cleansers!
Maria M.
Maria M.
used this for a long time till i changed to liquid cleanser. i liked how my face felt afterwards, but it would dissolve and get pretty mushy after i used it
Carla J.
Carla J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help with blackheads?
Marielbys A.