BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Toni L.
Santa Cruz
Love all neutrogena  products ussually. This is a great bar of soap and I definitely recommend it. However I didn’t decide to continue using it because I found something better. For the price it’s Ok. Leaves skin feeling tighter and clean. The smell is amazing as with all thier products. I would recommend it to anyone needing the benefits it gave. Tighter skin cleaner face great smelling simple soap.
Nicole L.
Valdosta
This is my favorite face wash.. my skin is super sensitive and it works great on my face.. I always grab the sensitive skin brand and it’s very inexpensive.... I’ve been using for a year or longer with great results..Neutrogena The Transparent Facial Bar Original Formula, Fragrance Free 3.50 oz
Lisa D.
Anelia Court House, Va
This product is gentle and moisturizing, while thoroughly cleaning and refreshing your skin. It rinses off easily and doesn’t leave a film, which I love. When you get older, its really important to take care of, and moisturize, your skin and is that’s why I use a trusted product like Neutrogena.
Joyce K.
Farmington
I use this to bathe with in the shower.  It works well for cleaning my skin that tends to dry out from other bar soaps.  It is effective.  Does not irritate my skin.  I have been using only samples at this time so do not know the price.  I would recommend
M.A.G V.
Hyattsville
This works so amazing on my skin no harsh products just pure cleansing and makes your skin so smooth and beautiful loved it works well for sensitive skin very affordable to buy and replace i love you can find it at many locations yes i recommenced this bar
hannah j.
Riverdale, GA
I think that this soap is the key to clear skin! it help my skin so much I've never ever seen it this clear in my entire life. Not only does it clean the dirt off my skin but it leaves its shining afterwards. No matter whether you have dry oily or combination skin I'm sure this soap can help. I've added before and after pictures so you guys can see the transformation this facial cleansing bar help me achieve, thank you Neutrogena!
member-34991
I love this cleansing bar soap i always go to Neutrogena for my cleansers and this does the trick it doesn't skin which obviously clears Acne and also does a little bit of hydrating it also smells so good and it feels good on your skin the soap i had had a massager side on the bar of soap that made the feeling 10 times better
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
I love love love love this beauty bar! It is simply amazing and has done so much for my skin over the past few months. I like that when you clean your fa e it actually feels squeky clean BUT once your face is dry, it isnt dried out or flaky because it doesnt strip your skin if its natural oils. I can even use this without moisturizer (but obviously i choose to do so) and my very dry skin isnt bothered at all!
Kathy C.
Lompoc
Only soap I can use with confidence on my face, it will never break you out, or make your skin feel dry. Neutrogena has a mild fresh smell. Love using it on my face and body!
Heather H.
I have used this product for years and it never lets me down. It does a great job cleaning my face really well without drying it out. I get compliments on my skin regularly. I couldn’t live this product more.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
Carla J.
Douglasville, GA
Will this help with blackheads?
Maria C.
Santa Marta
Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar this product does a good job? 🤨 I recently get it and I wanna some opinions before use it