Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Picked this bar up from Walmart for 2 DOLLARS. It saved my acne prone skin. In the summer time my skin is oily and gross, and as soon as I wash it up with this bar it feels ridiculously clean. They make a cleanser that appears to be the same product, but it simply does not compare to the bar. Something about the bar just makes your skin squeaky clean and oil-free. I love this stuff and will always repurchase.
Jessy C.
This product keeps my skin very nice and smooth and gives my face a shine and smells super good I would always recommend it and it’s affordable not as pricey as the rest and you can take it anywhere even when traveling I really wish they would come out with makeup and I also love how they have a variety of options to choose from like smell wise it’s just an amazing product
Amy O.
Love this product. It gives me a very clean feeling every time I use it, but also doesn’t strip away all the moisture from my face. It keeps my face clear with regular use and isn’t irritating to my skin. I do think the smell is a little off-putting (it definitely doesn’t smell refreshing), but not enough to stop me from using an otherwise excellent product.
Krishna P.
Richmond, VA
 have super super sensitive skin. I usually cannot use /anything/ at all on my chest, shoulders and back because /everything/ leads to breakouts and irritation. I took a chance on this out of desperation and I can't believe how amazing this stuff is for me. No breakouts, no irritation. It's soothing enough that it leaves me moisturized, which is something I didn't think I was ever going to get for those target areas especially. I'm so happy to have found this body wash
AILEENMAY G.
Chicago
I like this bar, its one of my newest brands that I started using. I dont only use it for my face but also my body. It has a great texture and good lather. It also makes me have that clean fresh feeling at the same time I feel more sensitive after using it daily so personally for me its a product i’d use every other day in my face.
Iana D.
I use this in the mornings and it leaves my face feeling fresh. It’s not too drying, which is good, and does a good job of cleaning. I bought it from target and it came in a box of 3 for the price of 2! I sometimes use this at night when my Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser doesn’t fully take off my eyebrow product.
Jennifer H.
I’ve used both but I enjoy the fragrance free bar better. Only because I don’t like using anything with fragrance on my face. This soap leaves my face feeling fresh and clean after a long day and I use it before I remove my makeup. It makes removing makeup easier for me as I hate having to scrub my face too hard with makeup remover.
Amanda M.
grand rapids
You can’t argue with a classic! This bar is my go too when I’m tight on funds. It makes your skin feel squeaky clean, and the bar is economical and lasts a long time. I cut it into small strips in the shower so it doesn’t get washed away too quickly from being in the shower. The scent is slightly herbal and somewhat masculine, so I tend to buy the unscented version.
Raeauna B.
Not quite sure how to feel about this product just yet. I have been using it daily for about one week or so now. It seems to get my skin clean, but it doesn't give me the clean feeling that I like. I always wonder if it's actually working while I'm washing my face with it. But then when I rinse my face it seems a little cleaner. Overall I guess it's doing the job. You can't beat the price though. $2 for a facial cleansing bar is a great deal...but, sometimes you get what you pay for I guess. I haven't put this in the do not use pile yet, so I'm going to continue to try it out. We'll see what happens when I run out 😊
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
Neutrogena products were originally recommended to me by my dermatologist over 10 years ago and I’ve been using them ever since. They work so good for my oily and acne prone skin. The results of whatever Neutrogena product I’m using are wonderful and the products always do what they say they will !
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?