BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Jennifer R.
Detroit
I love this soap. I have sensitive skin and this gave me no reaction to my skin. It’s very refreshing and leaves your pores feeing clean and small. It’s also very affordable and lasted me over 2 weeks to use the bar twice a day. I would recommend this to all my friends.
hannah j.
Riverdale, GA
I think that this soap is the key to clear skin! it help my skin so much I've never ever seen it this clear in my entire life. Not only does it clean the dirt off my skin but it leaves its shining afterwards. No matter whether you have dry oily or combination skin I'm sure this soap can help. I've added before and after pictures so you guys can see the transformation this facial cleansing bar help me achieve, thank you Neutrogena!
Reyna E.
Mesa
I used these before as a teen and from what I remember, they dried out my skin significantly. It only caused more breakouts and dry, flakey skin for my foundation to pick up on. If the formula has changed, i would be willing to try again.
member-34991
I love this cleansing bar soap i always go to Neutrogena for my cleansers and this does the trick it doesn't skin which obviously clears Acne and also does a little bit of hydrating it also smells so good and it feels good on your skin the soap i had had a massager side on the bar of soap that made the feeling 10 times better
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
I love love love love this beauty bar! It is simply amazing and has done so much for my skin over the past few months. I like that when you clean your fa e it actually feels squeky clean BUT once your face is dry, it isnt dried out or flaky because it doesnt strip your skin if its natural oils. I can even use this without moisturizer (but obviously i choose to do so) and my very dry skin isnt bothered at all!
Kathy C.
Lompoc
Only soap I can use with confidence on my face, it will never break you out, or make your skin feel dry. Neutrogena has a mild fresh smell. Love using it on my face and body!
Dahmir G.
This product looks really good and I think it can help me with my broke out face so what I can do is promote your wonderful item to all people so they can buy it.....😁😁😁
AILEENMAY G.
Chicago
I like this bar, its one of my newest brands that I started using. I dont only use it for my face but also my body. It has a great texture and good lather. It also makes me have that clean fresh feeling at the same time I feel more sensitive after using it daily so personally for me its a product i’d use every other day in my face.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
I am admittedly quite lazy when it comes to washing my face! I like this bar because it feels like a one and done kind of deal. I don’t have to use six products to get what I need! It is very cleansing and works great for makeup and sunscreen removal. The only thing I don’t like it how the bar gets a bit mushy after first couple uses.
Iana D.
I use this in the mornings and it leaves my face feeling fresh. It’s not too drying, which is good, and does a good job of cleaning. I bought it from target and it came in a box of 3 for the price of 2! I sometimes use this at night when my Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser doesn’t fully take off my eyebrow product.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
Carla J.
Douglasville, GA
Will this help with blackheads?
Maria C.
Santa Marta
Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar this product does a good job? 🤨 I recently get it and I wanna some opinions before use it