Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Brittany K.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marisa E.Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar uploaded by Tiara C.

BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
I love love love love this beauty bar! It is simply amazing and has done so much for my skin over the past few months. I like that when you clean your fa e it actually feels squeky clean BUT once your face is dry, it isnt dried out or flaky because it doesnt strip your skin if its natural oils. I can even use this without moisturizer (but obviously i choose to do so) and my very dry skin isnt bothered at all!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Picked this bar up from Walmart for 2 DOLLARS. It saved my acne prone skin. In the summer time my skin is oily and gross, and as soon as I wash it up with this bar it feels ridiculously clean. They make a cleanser that appears to be the same product, but it simply does not compare to the bar. Something about the bar just makes your skin squeaky clean and oil-free. I love this stuff and will always repurchase.
Amy O.
Love this product. It gives me a very clean feeling every time I use it, but also doesn’t strip away all the moisture from my face. It keeps my face clear with regular use and isn’t irritating to my skin. I do think the smell is a little off-putting (it definitely doesn’t smell refreshing), but not enough to stop me from using an otherwise excellent product.
Krishna P.
RICHMOND, VA
 have super super sensitive skin. I usually cannot use /anything/ at all on my chest, shoulders and back because /everything/ leads to breakouts and irritation. I took a chance on this out of desperation and I can't believe how amazing this stuff is for me. No breakouts, no irritation. It's soothing enough that it leaves me moisturized, which is something I didn't think I was ever going to get for those target areas especially. I'm so happy to have found this body wash
AILEENMAY G.
Chicago
I like this bar, its one of my newest brands that I started using. I dont only use it for my face but also my body. It has a great texture and good lather. It also makes me have that clean fresh feeling at the same time I feel more sensitive after using it daily so personally for me its a product i’d use every other day in my face.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
I am admittedly quite lazy when it comes to washing my face! I like this bar because it feels like a one and done kind of deal. I don’t have to use six products to get what I need! It is very cleansing and works great for makeup and sunscreen removal. The only thing I don’t like it how the bar gets a bit mushy after first couple uses.
Iana D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I use this in the mornings and it leaves my face feeling fresh. It’s not too drying, which is good, and does a good job of cleaning. I bought it from target and it came in a box of 3 for the price of 2! I sometimes use this at night when my Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser doesn’t fully take off my eyebrow product.
Jennifer H.
I’ve used both but I enjoy the fragrance free bar better. Only because I don’t like using anything with fragrance on my face. This soap leaves my face feeling fresh and clean after a long day and I use it before I remove my makeup. It makes removing makeup easier for me as I hate having to scrub my face too hard with makeup remover.
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
This is a medicine cabinet staple. It clean mine and my husbands faces so well for our skin to be so different. (His is dry and mine is pretty normal.) We always go back to this soap! The only thing is it seems to melt or wash away when it stays wet. So, make sure it can dry off so that it will last longer.
Raeauna B.
Not quite sure how to feel about this product just yet. I have been using it daily for about one week or so now. It seems to get my skin clean, but it doesn't give me the clean feeling that I like. I always wonder if it's actually working while I'm washing my face with it. But then when I rinse my face it seems a little cleaner. Overall I guess it's doing the job. You can't beat the price though. $2 for a facial cleansing bar is a great deal...but, sometimes you get what you pay for I guess. I haven't put this in the do not use pile yet, so I'm going to continue to try it out. We'll see what happens when I run out 😊
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?