BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Bar Soap

Benefits:

Our glycerin-rich facial cleansing bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. The mild cleanser removes excess oil and then rinses clean—without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Use it for a gentle cleansing that’ll leave you with clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-Free

HOW TO USE:

• Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Lather soap in hands.
  • Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Ingredient
Triethanolamine, TEA Stearate, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Sodium Stearate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite

Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar
  • "This is the best soap i've ever used. It is oiled free and it doesn't give u acne!! I love this soap" in 36 reviews
  • "If you have super sensitive skin this is the product for you! I love to use this product on my face, it doesn't make my face break out & leaves it super soft. My mom uses ONLY this brand soap because her skin is super sensitive & she gets irritated with anything else! Great overall product! Not too pricey either." in 30 reviews
hannah j.
Atlanta, GA
I think that this soap is the key to clear skin! it help my skin so much I've never ever seen it this clear in my entire life. Not only does it clean the dirt off my skin but it leaves its shining afterwards. No matter whether you have dry oily or combination skin I'm sure this soap can help. I've added before and after pictures so you guys can see the transformation this facial cleansing bar help me achieve, thank you Neutrogena!
Michele S.
Love this product.  This provides a very thorough cleansing without drying my skin.  The scent is wonderful, very clean and fresh.  As long as you keep the bar dry after using it will last a long time.  The price point is excellent, especially compared to most other cleansing bars and washes.  I keep a bar of this on my bathroom sink and one in the shower at all times.  Even when I also use an Rx cleanser for my facial skin issues first, I do a final wash with the Neutrogena just because of the wonderful scent.
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
I love love love love this beauty bar! It is simply amazing and has done so much for my skin over the past few months. I like that when you clean your fa e it actually feels squeky clean BUT once your face is dry, it isnt dried out or flaky because it doesnt strip your skin if its natural oils. I can even use this without moisturizer (but obviously i choose to do so) and my very dry skin isnt bothered at all!
AILEENMAY G.
Chicago
I like this bar, its one of my newest brands that I started using. I dont only use it for my face but also my body. It has a great texture and good lather. It also makes me have that clean fresh feeling at the same time I feel more sensitive after using it daily so personally for me its a product i’d use every other day in my face.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
I am admittedly quite lazy when it comes to washing my face! I like this bar because it feels like a one and done kind of deal. I don’t have to use six products to get what I need! It is very cleansing and works great for makeup and sunscreen removal. The only thing I don’t like it how the bar gets a bit mushy after first couple uses.
Iana D.
I use this in the mornings and it leaves my face feeling fresh. It’s not too drying, which is good, and does a good job of cleaning. I bought it from target and it came in a box of 3 for the price of 2! I sometimes use this at night when my Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser doesn’t fully take off my eyebrow product.
Jennifer H.
I’ve used both but I enjoy the fragrance free bar better. Only because I don’t like using anything with fragrance on my face. This soap leaves my face feeling fresh and clean after a long day and I use it before I remove my makeup. It makes removing makeup easier for me as I hate having to scrub my face too hard with makeup remover.
Raeauna B.
Not quite sure how to feel about this product just yet. I have been using it daily for about one week or so now. It seems to get my skin clean, but it doesn't give me the clean feeling that I like. I always wonder if it's actually working while I'm washing my face with it. But then when I rinse my face it seems a little cleaner. Overall I guess it's doing the job. You can't beat the price though. $2 for a facial cleansing bar is a great deal...but, sometimes you get what you pay for I guess. I haven't put this in the do not use pile yet, so I'm going to continue to try it out. We'll see what happens when I run out 😊
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
I love this face soap. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg and it doesn't dry out my skin. It cleans my face and keeps breakouts from happening. I have used Mary Kay, Clinique and other brands that charge so much for something that works just as well as this wonderful bar of soap. It lasts a long time and does what it says. Great product, great price!
Jessica D.
Cheraw
I'm not sure what excactly this product is for but I use it to take lipsence off. If you're not familiar with lipsence it's an 18 hour liquid lipstick that will not come off until you take it off with this. So I mean if it can take this off while other soaps don't, it has to be pretty amazing! I also do not sell lipsence I'm just a consumer.
Marielbys A.
How much?
Carla J.
Will this help with blackheads?
Hloni M.
South Africa
Would you join the 'no make- up' challenge for the entire month, to win money? Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar