BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my s...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Leandra C.
Leandra C.
My mom and I both use this product. She uses it for her face, while I use it on my hands. My mom has rosacea and because of that she can't have any sun exposure on her face or it blisters almost instantly. I use it on my hands because I have a sun sensitivity that causes the tops of my hands to become itchy and blistered and it gets worse the longer I'm in the sun. We love to spend the whole day on the boat...I apply before we go out and then reapply periodically throughout the day and it prevents my hands from breaking out.
missy t.
missy t.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite sunscreen! Stays on! I put this on before I head out doors! My mother recently had to have a skin cancer cut off. I had spent many years in tanning beds when I was younger. I am now 42 and regret all the moles I need to have checked on my stomach and back but I'm a chicken. Sunscreen! It is the most vital thing you can do to protect your skin. Neutrogena is one of my favorites. This is not a sticky product. This lotion rubs in well. I will always use this product!

Zoey W.
Zoey W.
Pittsford, NY
This is one of my favorite sunscreens to use on my face because of how light it feels when applied. Neutrogena products never make me break out and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also I am a redhead with very fair skin so I get burnt and freckled really easily and since this has such a high SPF I don't have to worry about damaging my skin. When wearing this sunscreen I can barely feel it on my face but I feel great knowing how much it is helping save my skin.
Ranatta C.
Ranatta C.
Edison, NJ
My favorite product for the summer is Neutrogena Spectrum+ Face Sunblock. It is the best product ever created for facial sunscreen. I spent the past summer at a swim club so I was out in the sun for 6 hours a day the entire summer. The brutal sun turned everyone's faces and body red but not me! Neutrogena Spectrum+ saved my face. I pared it with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch for the body and came out with no sunburns, just a gorgeous tan.
Rio P.
Rio P.
Sarasota, FL
I really like this for a few reasons. First, it does its job. I spend time in the Florida summer sun a few times a week and never burn or feel dried out. Second, it stays put for the most part if I sweat, but I reapply pretty often anyways. Sometimes I mix with a little foundation to even my skin tone and counteract that thin white layer it tends to leave. Also feels moisturizing.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Anyone that's knows me, know that I loveeeeeeeeeee the summer. pool, family, fun and being outside. On the down side of that the sun is not good for my skin.
I burn so bad in the sun at times, so a good sunblock is everything for me.
This sunblock let me enjoy a sun and summer without getting sun burn.
The sun block is on the higher end of son bkock. Buy it is worth every penny.
Jimmi K.
Jimmi K.
Norfolk, VA
The Neutrogena Face SPF 100+ Spectrum+ Advanced sunblock lotion is just the right size to get me through the hot summer. This is the only sunblock I use on my sensitive skin. The 2.5 oz. bottle is a great value and will generally last me an entire summer. I definitely recommend this to anyone that is sensitive to the sun or spends long hours working or playing outdoors.
Gretta C.
Gretta C.
I've fought skin cancers since I was 17. I have an appreciation for high spf. I know that they say spf 30 is the most reasonable protection, but I feel like I am doing my part to prevent the skin cancer by choosing a higher spf. I like the formulation of the Neutrogena products, they do not feel heavy, greasy or sticky which is important for an everyday sunscreen.
Vicky T.
Vicky T.
Buffalo, New York
This sunscreen is great and does the job but one big concern is the price. It's a little much for the amount you're getting but the quality definitely reflects. Which is no doubt amazing. I rarely go out to tan but when I do go the beach, this has been helpful in preventing sunburns. It's very light on the skin so it makes being in the heat more comfortable.
Julie T.
Julie T.
South Plainfield, NJ
I always purchase sunblocks that are 100 SPF. This sunblock still has the smell of sunblock but is not as bad as other brands. I like that this lotion glides on smoothly and sinks into my skin fairly quickly. I usually reapply every hour when I go out in the sun a lot though, which is normal for other sunblocks as well. This is always my sunblock of choice.
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Gina S.
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?