BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our light, residue-free eye makeup remover lotion gently dissolves your hard-to-remove eye makeup--even waterproof mascara-- while conditioning and hydrating your eye area. Plus, a replenishing blend of cucumber and aloe extracts helps smooth the look of dry lines and puffiness.

• Gentle enough for daily use
  • Removes waterproof mascara
  • Cucumber and aloe extracts

HOW TO USE

• Dispense onto fingertips or onto cotton ball and gently massage over closed eyes.
  • Can also be used on face for makeup removal.
  • Tissue off product for maximum hydration.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• Neutrogena® Eye Makeup Remover Lotion-Hydrating1 Answers
  • I have super sensitive eyes and have been on the hunt for...2 Answers
  • Does this product burn when applied. I have very sensitiv...2 Answers
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
This is a great makeup remover for stubborn mascara! I always use this paired with a makeup wipe, but the makeup wipe never gets off my mascara well or without ripping out my eyelashes. This is great because I just massage it onto my eyes and wipe all the broken down makeup away with a wipe. It doesn’t make my eyelashes fall out and actually feels a bit moisturizing.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I have been using this for years! Other eye makeup remover products were oily or irritating, but this is just the best! I rub in on my eye area and take a cotton round to it and voila! It takes even the most stubborn of products off with very little effort and leaves my sensitive eye area smooth and happy!
Kathy C.
Northridge, CA
A good make up remover for removing excess mascara. I only use waterproof mascara so it be difficult to find a good make up remover. The lotion will remove the excess mascara from my eye lid from me over combing my lashes but, that's it. It will also leave somewhat of a residue that will eventually dissipate with the natural oils of the skin. I do like using this product to remove matte lipstick from my lips. Otherwise it's only good for excess mascara and not for removing my waterproof lashes. Kind of pricey too.
Amy H.
Franklin, MA
This is my favorite and only eye makeup remover I use. I find the wipes too drying and abrasive on the delicate skin under my eyes. I buy this off of Amazon or at Target or Ulta. Very inexpensive and lasts a while! I used it to remove all of my eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, or even just fixing those rogue eyeliner wings. It’s super moisturizing and non-greasy. Gentle enough to use everyday too! A definite holy grail for me!
Chelsie K.
Hiram, GA
This make up remover lotion is probably one of my favorite products this year! I bought it in Walmart and it’s so gentle on the eyes and face! It actually removes every single spec of make up and really does not leave anything behind. This is a product that I highly recommend!
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
I dont really find this product to work any better than any other cleaner. I used on my eyes and it stings a little bit. I have to scrub a good amount to get my makeup off. It does add some moisture if you use it with a makeup wipe. I would not buy again.
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm surprised how this product has a fairly high rating on Influenster because it did not work for me. For me, this is a decent remover which is not bad, but not good.

The bottom line is: It does NOT remove any waterproof products.

To begin with the good parts of it:
I love how it's pretty easy to use this product. I just use it like the way I use a regular liquid facial cleanser.
Also, I have very dry skin, so I'm all about finding a product that cleanses my makeup well at the same time, not drying out my skin. As it claims, this product is very hydrating. My eye areas did not feel dry after using this product.

Now, let move on to the parts that I do not like.
It claims to remove makeup "even waterproof mascara," but NO. That did not happen.
In the picture that I attached, I put on waterproof mascara, liquid liner, waterproof pencil liner, waterproof gel liner, powder shadow, cream shadow, and a glitter liner. I followed the instruction and the outcome turned out to be horrible. As you can see in the second picture, it did not remove any waterproof products.

I'll still finish the bottle to remove whenever I do not wear any waterproof makeup products, but I will not repurchase it.
Kaylie P.
Not a great product. Leaves my skin feeling oily. I only ever use this when my skin around the eye area feels super dry. Expected it to be gentler since it is Nuetrogena. I wouldn’t buy again when I can get wipes or micelles water for less.
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
I wouldn’t recommend any other eye makeup remover. I have dry under eyes and found that many other makeup remover products make my skin dryer. This product effectively removes my eye makeup and also hydrates my skin.
jessie a.
It claims to remove Waterproof makeup soothed eye area. Gentle and hydrating! No, no, no, and no! It does not remove Waterproof Mascara is not gentle it actually burns and stings the eyes and it is not hydrating I rather use the wet and Wild makeup remover than this and I am thrown back since I have used so many of their products that follow through on the claims but not this and it was not cheap Neutrogena® Eye Makeup Remover Lotion-Hydrating
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Does this cause irritating for sensitive skin?
Marie-Pierre S.
Will this product really remove all the makeup?
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
What is your opinion on this? Does it really work?
Cynthia Q.
Calexico, CA
Did someone use this eye makeup remover with waterproof mascara??? Does it work, or it is hard to remove?