BY NEUTROGENA #24 in Makeup Remover

Benefits

Our light, residue-free eye makeup remover lotion gently dissolves your hard-to-remove eye makeup--even waterproof mascara-- while conditioning and hydrating your eye area. Plus, a replenishing blend of cucumber and aloe extracts helps smooth the look of dry lines and puffiness.

• Gentle enough for daily use
  • Removes waterproof mascara
  • Cucumber and aloe extracts

HOW TO USE

• Dispense onto fingertips or onto cotton ball and gently massage over closed eyes.
  • Can also be used on face for makeup removal.
  • Tissue off product for maximum hydration.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• Neutrogena® Eye Makeup Remover Lotion-Hydrating1 Answers
  • I have super sensitive eyes and have been on the hunt for...2 Answers
  • Does this product burn when applied. I have very sensitiv...2 Answers
Katherine C.
Northridge, CA
A good make up remover for removing excess mascara. I only use waterproof mascara so it be difficult to find a good make up remover. The lotion will remove the excess mascara from my eye lid from me over combing my lashes but, that's it. It will also leave somewhat of a residue that will eventually dissipate with the natural oils of the skin. I do like using this product to remove matte lipstick from my lips. Otherwise it's only good for excess mascara and not for removing my waterproof lashes. Kind of pricey too.
Amy H.
Franklin, MA
This is my favorite and only eye makeup remover I use. I find the wipes too drying and abrasive on the delicate skin under my eyes. I buy this off of Amazon or at Target or Ulta. Very inexpensive and lasts a while! I used it to remove all of my eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, or even just fixing those rogue eyeliner wings. It’s super moisturizing and non-greasy. Gentle enough to use everyday too! A definite holy grail for me!
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
This is a great makeup remover for stubborn mascara! I always use this paired with a makeup wipe, but the makeup wipe never gets off my mascara well or without ripping out my eyelashes. This is great because I just massage it onto my eyes and wipe all the broken down makeup away with a wipe. It doesn’t make my eyelashes fall out and actually feels a bit moisturizing.
Chelsie K.
Hiram, GA
This make up remover lotion is probably one of my favorite products this year! I bought it in Walmart and it’s so gentle on the eyes and face! It actually removes every single spec of make up and really does not leave anything behind. This is a product that I highly recommend!
Savannah W.
Lexington, KY
I really like how convenient this can be. By that I mean I use this in the shower. It's so nice and easy to squeeze some out and wash my face. I use it all over my face to remove my make up. Some times when I'm done showering I still have " raccoon eyes" but I feel like that happens to me no matter what.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
I dont really find this product to work any better than any other cleaner. I used on my eyes and it stings a little bit. I have to scrub a good amount to get my makeup off. It does add some moisture if you use it with a makeup wipe. I would not buy again.
Rain K.
I'm surprised how this product has a fairly high rating on Influenster because it did not work for me. For me, this is a decent remover which is not bad, but not good.

The bottom line is: It does NOT remove any waterproof products.

To begin with the good parts of it:
I love how it's pretty easy to use this product. I just use it like the way I use a regular liquid facial cleanser.
Also, I have very dry skin, so I'm all about finding a product that cleanses my makeup well at the same time, not drying out my skin. As it claims, this product is very hydrating. My eye areas did not feel dry after using this product.

Now, let move on to the parts that I do not like.
It claims to remove makeup "even waterproof mascara," but NO. That did not happen.
In the picture that I attached, I put on waterproof mascara, liquid liner, waterproof pencil liner, waterproof gel liner, powder shadow, cream shadow, and a glitter liner. I followed the instruction and the outcome turned out to be horrible. As you can see in the second picture, it did not remove any waterproof products.

I'll still finish the bottle to remove whenever I do not wear any waterproof makeup products, but I will not repurchase it.
Kaylie P.
Not a great product. Leaves my skin feeling oily. I only ever use this when my skin around the eye area feels super dry. Expected it to be gentler since it is Nuetrogena. I wouldn’t buy again when I can get wipes or micelles water for less.
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
I wouldn’t recommend any other eye makeup remover. I have dry under eyes and found that many other makeup remover products make my skin dryer. This product effectively removes my eye makeup and also hydrates my skin.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've never been one to use cream or lotion cleansers, but I had to give it a go. I bought it at target for $9 and thought that it was a good price. I used it after washing my face, to get the leftover eye makeup that mever comes off and it works wonders! I love that it has cucumber and aloe to soothe, hydrate, and nourish the skin and lashes. I live in Arizona and the heat really dehydrates every part of you. I have dry skin so it feels nice to put on! It really takes off all that makeup that never wants to come off. It smells nice, and makes my end of the day that much better! I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially those with dryer skin!
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Does this cause irritating for sensitive skin?
Marie-Pierre S.
Will this product really remove all the makeup?
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
What is your opinion on this? Does it really work?
Cynthia Q.
Calexico, CA
Did someone use this eye makeup remover with waterproof mascara??? Does it work, or it is hard to remove?