BY NEUTROGENA #80 in Makeup Remover

Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads - Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleansing Eye Pads 30ct are ultra-soft moisturizing pads that make it easy to wipe away makeup. Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested. - Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Belton, TX
When I first purchased these wipes it was because I was going on a trip out of state and I had run out of my holy grail makeup remover from Mary Kay so I picked these up on the way to the airport! I liked these a lot! It made taking off my eye makeup on the plane so easy and I only needed one pad per eye which is different compared to other makeup removing wipes that I have used in the past where I would have to use 4 or 5 for my entire face and 2 of them before for my eye makeup! Overall great product! The only thing that I wasn't a fan of was the oily like residue that was left on my lids, I was not a big fan of that.
Lily K.
Lily K.
Lagrange, GA
I am so glad I found this product! I stumbled upon it in the drugstore while picking up the neutrogena make up remover wipes that I use. I have sensitive skin and this didn't break me out, cause burning, or leave a rash. It's convenient to use and with one swipe 99% of your makeup is gone. This even gets rid of stubborn mascara. Overall this product is amazing and I would totally recommend it especially for those who are tired of rubbing their eyes to get rid of stubborn makeup!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Ventura, CA
I have been using Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover Pads for a while. I really like their convenience and ease of use. I have had issue with some make-up removers causing stinging or the make-up not easily being removed. Due to the fact that I have gentle skin I do have issues with some products I have used and the Gentle Eye Make-up Remover Pads work for me. If you have issues with sensitive skin I recommend that you try it.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
These took the makeup off ok but I found that I needed to use three or four pads per eye to get all of it off. I don't wear any more makeup than the next person, it just takes a lot to get it off. It also left my eyelids really oily and I did not like the feeling. It seemed convenient to not have to use a cotton ball but I think I'll buy another makeup remover and cotton balls next time.
Maria S.
Maria S.
These pads do remove makeup pretty well. I think they are a little too small if you want even both of your eyes and lips completely clean and a little to unnecessarily thick. Also thirty of these little pads do not last very long. plus they dry pretty quickly if you don't use them all in a short time. Not one of my favorite makeup remover products but I'll use it if I have it.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to use these all the time before I started using No7 and they worked really well, except my eyes are very sensitive and they were almost too moist for my liking. The cleanser would get in my eyes sometimes from the excess and it obviously didn't feel good. Other than that, they work very well and get all your stubborn makeup off with little work.
Worked great to take off waterproof mascara and didn't irritate my sensitive eczema prone skin. The also didn't cause any break outs and have repurchased them a few times. The packaging is really nice too because unlike other makeup remover or wipes, it comes in a hard plastic container that has a screw on lid instead of taped down plastic.
Paula M.
Paula M.
Brentwood, CA
Best product ever! I have bring looking for the right product to remove my eye make up ... After spent so much in crap products I found this one... In the morning I don't look like panda anymore and my face still very smooth ! Thank you neutrogena for taking care of my eyes area after I have been using make up all day long !
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I love neatrogena but to be honest I didn't like this product very well. It was 7.99 pervpackage which to me was a little pricey. The package was very nice but I have natural oily skin and when I used it to wipe of the makeup it made Muslim extra oily. I don't recommend this if you have oily skin but if you don't use it! :)
Tiyas P.
Tiyas P.
Warsaw, IN
I found the product to be very effective in removing makeup; there was no oily residue. I didn't feel like I had to rub too hard, make up came off pretty easily. I used and finished one box of the product; I would have repurchased it but didn't find it at Walmart, where I bought it initially. Overall, it is a good product.
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
How well do these work? Do they burn your eyes afterwards and leave them watering?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Gaffney, SC
I've tried using eye makeup remover & it makes my eyes sting. does this product cause that as well?
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Chandler, AZ
Does this leave your eyes feeling greasy? I know the other brands tend to leave them feeling oily
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Does this feel greasy after use?
Greta S.
Greta S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these dry up quickly in the container?