BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Makeup Remover

Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads - Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleansing Eye Pads 30ct are ultra-soft moisturizing pads that make it easy to wipe away makeup. Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested. - Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Ann C.
Ann C.
Ankeny, IA
I bought this because I thought it would simplify my evening/travel routine because I wouldn't have to worry about carrying a separate set of cosmetic cotton wipes to remove my eye make up.

The cotton wipes included in the product were not even moist, nor were they saturated enough to remove all of my (non-waterproof) mascara. The first use, I ended up going through three or four of these wipes just to get the job done. The next day, I had to go back to the store so that I could buy a separate bottle of eye make up remover to use IN ADDITION TO this product, which totally defeats the purpose of why I purchased this in the first place.The only good thing about this product is the soft/smooth texture of the cotton wipes.

Otherwise, unless you wear hardly any eye makeup, or you only wear clear mascara, this is not for you. Save your money and stick to a purely liquid formula that actually works.
Bridget V.
Bridget V.
St Louis Park, MN
I love how easily these remove even stubborn makeup such as waterproof eyeliner and mascara, as well as heavy face makeup. Additionally, I love how they are so soft and do not scratch or rough up the gentle skin around the eye area. I have tried generic versions of these but they did not remove my makeup with the ease that these Neutrogena wipes do, and they are MUCH more scratchy and rough. The only reason I did not give these 5 stars is because I prefer the Neutrogena Wipes over the pads, because the wipes are larger, which is nice when you have to remove a whole face of thick face makeup such as foundation, etc. These can be found a nearly every drugstore, Walmart, Target, etc. which is a huge plus for me!
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Belton, TX
When I first purchased these wipes it was because I was going on a trip out of state and I had run out of my holy grail makeup remover from Mary Kay so I picked these up on the way to the airport! I liked these a lot! It made taking off my eye makeup on the plane so easy and I only needed one pad per eye which is different compared to other makeup removing wipes that I have used in the past where I would have to use 4 or 5 for my entire face and 2 of them before for my eye makeup! Overall great product! The only thing that I wasn't a fan of was the oily like residue that was left on my lids, I was not a big fan of that.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
These do remove makeup really well, and they aren't scratchy like some cheaper makeup remover pads. The consistency is nice and the formula definitely works, but these do sting my eyes a little. It's not terrible though. I'd recommend the Simple wipes ones over these, but these definitely work and are a good option as well! I do like these little pads more than the Neutrogena wipes, because you get just the right size product to remove your makeup without wasting a lot, and there are more of these so they last a good while. You can pick these up at pretty much any drug store or at Walmart!
ana o.
ana o.
I really liked how these eye makeup remover pads worked. I had on tattoo type liquid eyeliner, waterproof Maybelline mascara, contour face makeup and blush. I used two pads to get everything out. I was surprised how easy the black eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, and mascara came off my face. The pads are lightly moisturized and are soft. I didn't experience any scratchy feeling. Whatever they are moistened with also is very gentle because I had no burning when they were over or in my eyes. I am very satisfied with these make up removers and will be buying them again when I run out. I
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I LOVE these Neutrogena makeup remover pads! They are very effective at removing all my makeup, including waterproof mascara. Better yet: they also leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized too! This is important to me as other cleaners have irritated my skin or left it feeling dry afterwards. Not so with these! The pads are also a great size and thickness. They aren't huge like a full-size wipe. They are about the size of my palm. They are also thick enough to soak up a lot of makeup. I definitely recommend these!!!
Lily K.
Lily K.
Lagrange, GA
I am so glad I found this product! I stumbled upon it in the drugstore while picking up the neutrogena make up remover wipes that I use. I have sensitive skin and this didn't break me out, cause burning, or leave a rash. It's convenient to use and with one swipe 99% of your makeup is gone. This even gets rid of stubborn mascara. Overall this product is amazing and I would totally recommend it especially for those who are tired of rubbing their eyes to get rid of stubborn makeup!
Norene C.
Norene C.
I cannot live without this product. I use these every night to remove long wearing mascara, waterproof eyeliner, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil, etc. These are gentle and effective. There is a version for waterproof mascara removal. But I use this one. I use these to remove eye makeup right before I cleanse my whole face. These keep me from waking up looking like a raccoon in the morning. Nice packaging. Jar has a lid that you can screw on tightly to keep the pads moist.
Lylli C.
Lylli C.
Boise, ID
I would definitely recommend the Neutrogena extra gentle I make up remover pads because when you use them one swipe takes away about 4/5 of your make up and like what other product does that. This product also helps so much like I don't just use it on my eye make up I use it all over my face and just like that the next day I have no zits on my face.so go buy yourself some Neutrogena pads so you can have a great day with no make up smears to ruin the day.👙🐻
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Ever since I used this product, I will never go back to any other brand. This is my favorite brand! The packing is cute and clean, the makeup remover pads never go dry, they stay moisturized. I love how they are gentle around my eye. Other products usually leave my eye feeling irritated. And it even removes my water proof mascara extremely well unlike other brands. The price is well worth it. I would recommend this product to everyone I know!
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
How well do these work? Do they burn your eyes afterwards and leave them watering?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Gaffney, SC
I've tried using eye makeup remover & it makes my eyes sting. does this product cause that as well?
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Chandler, AZ
Does this leave your eyes feeling greasy? I know the other brands tend to leave them feeling oily
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Does this feel greasy after use?
Greta S.
Greta S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these dry up quickly in the container?