BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our large, extra thick, soft, pre-moistened makeup pads make removing eye makeup a snap. The extra gentle formula thoroughly removes even waterproof mascara, but is gentle enough for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• No oily residue
  • ophthalmologist tested

HOW TO USE

• Use one large pad to gently wipe away makeup from closed eyelids before washing face with normal facial cleanser.
  • Dispose of the pad in the trash receptacle (do not flush).

INGREDIENTS

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-13 IsoparafIn, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Fragrance, Glyceryl Oleate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate

Fiona M.
Boston, MA
As my first review on influenster, I wanted to pick something I swear by. I've used these for almost 7 years and whenever I stray from them - I always regret it and come back to them. They're soft, gentle on the eyes (or the full face), reasonably priced, not oily, good for more than one use if you don't use entire pad and never once have irritated me! I suggest it to all my friends and now they're avid users.
Vanessa L.
Grand Prairie
I always have a hard time removing my eye makeup this has made the process much easier it is very gentle I bought this not to long ago at Walmart ! It did meet my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone who jas trouble taking of eye makeup it was around 2-4 dollars
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite eye make up remover, they’re quite pricey however whenever I go to Walgreens I get them for a lot cheaper. I love how to they don’t feel harsh on the eye and it doesn’t leave any residue or any oily feeling. So thumbs up for this Neutrogena!
Samantha H.
Absolutely love these 😍 1.) they ACTUALLY get all of the makeup off not just smear it..... 2.) it's easy to find. Can be found at Walmart, CVS, Kroger, meijers 3.) for the price... it's a steal 4.) one little container of them lastsme about 3-5months!
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
I only use Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads to remove eye makeup. Neutrogena is a brand that I trust. These pre-moistened pads are large and cushiony to make removing eye makeup easy.
quandarius t.
sardis, ms
Purchased at: Makeup Revolution
Perfect for taking off makeup- best wipes for this. They really remove makeup the best of any wipes I’ve tried! The price isn’t terrible, and you can sometimes get them at winners for less.
Leslie S.
El Paso
they’re extra thick so absorbed more make up, soft on the skin. takes of all my mascara and eye make up easy and fast , no oily residue. it doesn’t sting or burn the eyes either !
Chelsea G.
I have to say - these work really well for me. They are definitely gentle like they state and they don’t leave my face feeling too oily like some other makeup remover pads do. They remove waterproof mascara pretty well but sometimes they don’t get it all off. Depends on how heavy my mascara is that day. Overall a good product at a decent price.
Sara R.
I'm not usually a fan of Neutrogena's Sensitive Make Up Remover Wipes - they are honestly too rough and sting my skin. This gets to be a problem because I wear full eye make up at least 4 days a week. These are a lot different - the cloth fiber isn't as grainy and the formula for the remover doesn't sting nearly as much. I can usually use one pad to do both eyes - just one side per eye. I consider this awesome since I wear a ton of mascara and eye liner that is usually waterproof. I definitely recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin or eyes!
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Love! Love! Love! These eye make up remover pads are exactly what they say they are! They gently remove eye make up...mascara and eyeliner included. There isn't a greasy leftover residue. If you don't have the time or energy to wash your face use these!!
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
How well do these work? Do they burn your eyes afterwards and leave them watering?
Kylie R.
Chandler, AZ
Does this leave your eyes feeling greasy? I know the other brands tend to leave them feeling oily
Hannah H.
I've been looking for a new brand of eye makeup remover pads. Do these work well, and how many are in this?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/
Greta C.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these dry up quickly in the container?