BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena® Extra Gentle Cleanser provides more than just gentle cleansing for even the most sensitive skin. Every time you cleanse, its non-soap formula adds back moisture so skin retains resiliency and suppleness. Rich and non-irritating, it leaves skin more moisturised-without a filmy residue that can clog pores.

• Dermatologist recommended
  • Fragrance-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Hypo-allergenic

How To Use :

Wet face and hands with lukewarm water. Massage Neutrogena®Extra Gentle Cleanser onto skin with a circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel. May be used as a tissue off cleanser.

• I have been looking for a really good facial cleanser! However, t...2 Answers
  • For regular users of this product, how long does this product typ...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Extra Gentle Cleanser
  • "I would not recommend it to remove makeup, but washing your face with it after removing your makeup is great." in 1 review
  • "so far so good I most certainly would recommend this product to anyone " in 1 review
  • "There are other creamy face washes that I actually liked a lot better which didn't strip my skin." in 1 review
  • "Even though it says it's a gentle cleanser, I still find it too drying for my dry skin type in the winter. " in 1 review
Amber R.
This cleanser was just ok for me. I have really dry sensitive skin. It didn't irritate it but my face was pretty dry while using it. I think I bought it at Walmart but this brand is really easy to find. I probably won't buy it again. It just didn't work well for me.
Erin H.
Bessemer city , NC
I love how gentle this product is on my face. Although it’s super gentle on my skin it gets off all of my makeup in one wash and that is hard for me with gentle cleansers. I usually always have to wash twice to be totally clean.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
Holy grail cleanser as of right now. I have sensitive skin and redness but this does not make me breakout. I've been using it for at least a year at this point and it doesn't dry out my skin either. My only complaint is that it maybe doesn't Deep clean but I guess that's what exfoliating is for. Nice pump too!
Erbas S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I currently use this product after taking accutane and it is wonderful. my face feels smooth and soft and clear and cleansed. Theres no heavy residue, it has a good value and I love how light weight my face feels afterward.
Geneva👌🏻 M.
La Vernia , TX
I have very sensitive skin and can't use very many face wash products but this stuff is amazing! It's not pricey at all. It is very gentle and not harsh at all! They don't need to improve on it at all!
Laura H.
Anza, CA
Holy grail! There are two versions (which is genius!), creamy and foaming. I used the foaming version in the summer when I am dirtier (I work on a ranch) and my skin has more oil. The creamy version is great in the winter when my skin is on the drier side. Both cleanse well without stripping my skin. Neither caused any irritation or breakouts. Overall just a quality product that I will continue to repurchase!
laura f.
Charlotte, NC
My dermatologist recommended this to me for my sensitive skin, and it is very gentle but I do not feel like it leaves my face feeling clean, there are other brands with gentle foaming cleansers that make my face feel much cleaner.
Oly V.
Doral, FL
I use this cleanser every single day!! In my opinion is one of the best in the store!! It really cleans my face removing all the makeup and it leaves my skin feeling fresh!! I have been using this product since decades
Danielle e.
Eastlake, OH
I love this gentle cleanser, it helps keep my skill looking and feeling clean. It does the job and gets all the makeup and dirt off of my face during the day. It leaves my face feeling clean and not over dried or oily.
Melanie T.
St Augustine, FL
Always love Neutrogena products. This one helps keep the rosacia down on my face. I have a lot less flaking when using this cleanser. A lot of products break me out, but this one cleanses without doing that.
Princess N.
Astoria, NY
I have been looking for a really good facial cleanser! However, the problem is I have very sensitive skin. Many cleansers I have bought in the past always made my skin itch, or become red! Is this Extra Gentle Cleanser good for people who have sensitive skin?
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
For regular users of this product, how long does this product typically last ?