BY NEUTROGENA

Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This stuff smells soooooo good! I absolutely love it. It leaves my body feeling so refreshed and smelling amazing. Not to mention, it's helped a lot with my body breakouts!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
THIS IS TRULY AN AMAZING PRODUCT! IT'S SUPER GENTLE EVEN WITH MY SENSITIVE SKIN, I BOUGHT THIS ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE MY WEDDING AND IT HELPED MY FACE CLEAR UP. I THINK I GOT THIS AT EITHER WALMART OR TARGET. I WILL BUY AGAIN AND WILL KEEP BUYING IT. HAPPY CUSTOMER.
Eve K.
Dallas, TX
i love this product  i have acne and it helps me so much i use it every day and their hydro gel it excellent   and
Angel W.
Eight Mile, AL
This created a cooling sensation that was very refreshing it wakes you up in the morning if you shower with it it feels very nice
member-0dec9a826
Los Angeles
This actually feels really nice on the skin which is saying a lot because I have very sensitive skin
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX
I love this stuff ! Budget friendly but feels exspensive. Light weight not too oily for my skin.
Ashley M.
Summersville, WV
Has a great scent, pretty inexpensive and was easy to use and didn't cause any sensitivity to my skin!