No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Detox Micelles Cleaning Water 3 In 1 - 400ml - Skin Care From Germany!
How would you rate this product?
Anahit B.
Neutrogena Detox Micelles Cleaning Water 3 In 1 - 400ml - Skin Care From Germany uploaded by Anahit B.
Have just started to use but am so in love with it. It gives u such a good feeling. I have used it since 2 days. I would literally change nothing on this product. You feel how your skin bein clean after you use it. It's for all types of skin suitable so it can use anyon.
Teodora M.
Bucharest
Neutrogena Detox Micelles Cleaning Water 3 In 1 - 400ml - Skin Care From Germany uploaded by Teodora M.
This product does what it says, removes my make up easily also keep my face fresh and clean, it removes even waterproof mascarašŸ„°removes makeup and moisturizes the skin very well!! Recommend!

Looking for your answer?