Neutrogena® Deep Moisture Night Cream
Our cream is clinically proven to dramatically increase skin's moisture level in just 1 week.
This fast-absorbing, non-comedogenic cream formula, with Vitamin D3 and nourishing Glycerin, works deep within the skin's surface overnight. And over time, it helps boost skin's ability to replenish and hold onto moisture. Vitamin D3 is a superior moisturizer that helps balance skin's moisture levels. Gycerin moisturizes deeply, instantly improving the look and feel of skin.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Dermatologist tested
HOW TO USE:
- Apply evenly over face and neck every evening after cleansing.
Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Silica, Bht, Petrolatum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Chloride, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I use this almost everyday love it never had any problems I also use after shower face cream, cream for when I wake up and the night cream." in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a long way, it doesn't have a heavy scent, and it provides moisture protection throughtout the entire night." in 2 reviews
- "I wah my face every night before I sleep, this is a great way to replenish my face." in 1 review
- "I didn't use this exact product but I did use the Neutragena combination skin one and it did work well." in 1 review
- "But, anyway I started using acne products which have helped eliminate the pimples tremendously, but the medicated products have dried out my skin." in 1 review
The rash just created red, irritated skin, with these TINY bumps all over my skin. It kind of looked like when you get goosebumps but smaller and more concentrated. Was very disappointed and stopped using the product. Rash went away after two days of non use.
I would say this is a cheaper alternative to the ThirstyMud by GlamGlow.
Love the scent for it. Unlike other night time moisturizers I’ve tried, it has a nice refreshing scent.
It is a thicker lotion, so a little goes a long way. And whenever it is applied you do get a slight tingly sensation.
It DOES moisturize your skin. I was shocked the next morning just after 1 use to feel what a difference it made.
This is my go to night time moisturizer, and a staple in my routine. Can’t live without.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos