BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits:

Our cream is clinically proven to dramatically increase skin's moisture level in just 1 week.

This fast-absorbing, non-comedogenic cream formula, with Vitamin D3 and nourishing Glycerin, works deep within the skin's surface overnight. And over time, it helps boost skin's ability to replenish and hold onto moisture. Vitamin D3 is a superior moisturizer that helps balance skin's moisture levels. Gycerin moisturizes deeply, instantly improving the look and feel of skin.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Dermatologist tested

HOW TO USE:

• Apply evenly over face and neck every evening after cleansing.

Ingrdients:

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Silica, Bht, Petrolatum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Chloride, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

• I am looking for a new night cream. I have sensitive comb...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to high end night cream? and is thi...2 Answers
  • Does this work good? I've tried other deep moisture cream...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Deep Moisture Night Cream
  • "This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It is the only overnight cream that completely moisturizes my face. I've tried everything and always woke up with dry patches around my mouth area - until I started using this cream. A little goes a long way, it doesn't have a heavy scent, and it provides moisture protection throughtout the entire night. I also like that it isn't too thick. Would recommend to anyone dealing with dry skin." in 52 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing, recommended for the winter months or after too much Sun exposure. A little goes a long way, you don't want too put too much at a time do to product taking too long to be absorbed into the skin." in 38 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is amazing, first of all. It is not thick, nor greasy. I recommend using this only at night (as it is a night cream) because it has ingredients that may irritate your skin while in the sun. This moisturizer is super helpful during cold winter nights, I like to sleep with my room very cold (as it helps me sleep) I do my skin care routine, then apply this LAST. I wake up and my skin is very soft and smooth, basically feels like my skin did back when I was 10. I feel this moisturizer works well with any skin type, it might not work if you have sensitive skin because of the fragrance. I have a combination of oily and dry, and it works great with my skin. (Dry in my t-zone, oily everywhere else.) It doesn't have a crazy chemical scent, it has a light fragrance, but it isn't bothersome, unless you have sensitive skin, I would look around and see if this moisturizer has irritated anyone's skin if they have sensitive skin. I think this moisturizer does it's job and lives up to the claims it gives on the box, so I believe this is worth the money, which was about $17 at my local drugstore. It has 2.25 oz of product inside the jar, which is not really a lot, but a little goes a long way. Some of the key factors in the moisturizer: -Vitamin D: A superior moisturizer that uniquely helps balance skin's moisture levels. -Nourishing Glycerin: Moisturizes deeply, instantly improving the look and feel of skin. On the box it claims: -It is clinically proven to dramatically increase skin's moisture level in just 1 week. -It is non-comedogenic (wont clog your pores) -Fast absorbing. -Instantly relieve dryness, without a heavy, greasy feeling, creating softer, healthier, younger-looking skin that lasts. -Works deep within skin's surface and over time helps boost skin's ability to replenish and hold onto moisture. Directions: Apply evenly over face and neck every evening after cleansing. Ingredients: water, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, dicaprylyl carbonate, stearic acid, butryospermum parkii (shea) butter, silica, BHT, petrolatum, ethylhexyl-glycerin, cholecaliciferol, calcium chloride, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium polyacrylate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance" in 20 reviews
  • "I use this almost everyday love it never had any problems I also use after shower face cream, cream for when I wake up and the night cream." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, it doesn't have a heavy scent, and it provides moisture protection throughtout the entire night." in 2 reviews
Kristen L.
Fort Lauderdale
I recently started using this product and it has kept my skin feeling moisturized throughout the night without waking up with a greasy feeling.  The price is pretty good for the products size, since I don't like to spend too much on health and beauty products. I have combination skin, with most of my face being dry except for my T zone.  This night cream is definitely great for my skin type.
Jasminne V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this night cream because I'm a huge Neutrogena fan and use many of their other products. When I opened the package I was pleased with the size and quality of the tub. I was using this product every night after washing and cleansing my face for about three days before I started to notice a crazy rash on my forehead and jawline.

The rash just created red, irritated skin, with these TINY bumps all over my skin. It kind of looked like when you get goosebumps but smaller and more concentrated. Was very disappointed and stopped using the product. Rash went away after two days of non use.
Leah Frances W.
Easton
I’m starting to see more than ‘fine lines’ and I’m using this night creams to moisturize my face. I’m not sure I’m seeing any benefits, but other than being a high quality lotion I’m not sure I expected any miracles. Neutrogena is a product I trust and like the scent and feel.
Pamela E.
Monett, MO
I really wanted to like this night cream. I love Neutrogena and have tons of their skincare products. Unfortunately, this cream made my sensitive skin red and irritated immediately. It also burned until I washed it off. I gave it 2 stars because it was nice and creamy as a night cream should be, but this cream didn't work for me.
Hana H.
I love this cream. It is super moisturizing and feels great on my dry skin after a shower. I find that it keeps my face moisturized without getting very oily. It also has a pleasant and mild scent that is not overwhelming at all. For the price, I think it is a great product, but it probably wouldn't compare to higher end skincare products. Overall, I would still recommend it.
Lynne M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is too oily for my combination skin. It is also so thick that when it settles, it doesn't fully absorb and can be rubbed off like crust on top of my skin. I only purchased it for the low price and wouldn't purchase it again.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I love using this moisturizer at night before I go to bed because when I wake up in the morning my skin is so hydrated and Chloe. It is not oily or anything which works with my sensitive skin very well I definitely recommend it
Kourtney O.
Round Rock
I use this every single night.

I would say this is a cheaper alternative to the ThirstyMud by GlamGlow.

Love the scent for it. Unlike other night time moisturizers I’ve tried, it has a nice refreshing scent.

It is a thicker lotion, so a little goes a long way. And whenever it is applied you do get a slight tingly sensation.

It DOES moisturize your skin. I was shocked the next morning just after 1 use to feel what a difference it made.

This is my go to night time moisturizer, and a staple in my routine. Can’t live without.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
I started using this the beginning of last year bc my skin is combination skin and it started getting super dry so I use it 3 times a week before I go to bed and I absolutely love it! I’ve recommended this to all my friends & they love it too. (but just an FYI once you start using a moisturizer and you never have before there is a big possibility you might break out but it’s only for about a week and you’re skin improves after that I promise!)
Amanda R.
Williamstown, NJ
Can’t believe how good this stuff is. I’m young, but I usually go for a rich night cream cause you can’t start too early, right? The only problem is that a lot of creams are too heavy and caused clogged pores. It does have a light fragrance, so be warned if you’re sensitive. A little goes a long way. This is probably the beat drug store night cream I’ve tried. I can’t speak for the anti aging properties, but it does a wonderful job of moisturizing my skin at an affordable price.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I have oily skin and would this help or make it worse at night?
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am looking for a new night cream. I have sensitive combination skin .how well does this product work? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Kinal P.
Brooklyn, NY
Does the cream ever dry anyone's skin? I can't tell if it's my skin or the cream!
Sarah G.
West Linn, OR
How does this compare to high end night cream? and is this good for acne/oily skin?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u

back