Neutrogena® Deep Moisture Day Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Instantly relieve dry skin without a heavy, greasy feeling and create softer, healthier, younger-looking skin that lasts. Our deep moisturizer plus sunscreen is clinically proven to dramatically increase skin's moisture level in just 1 week and it uses broad spectrum SPF 20 to protect skin against damaging UVB and UVA rays.
This fast-absorbing formula, with Vitamin D3 and Glycerin, works deep within the skin's surface and, over time, helps boost skin's ability to replenish and hold onto moisture. Vitamin D3 is a superior moisturizer that helps balance skin’s moisture levels while glycerin penetrates deeply, instantly improving the look and feel of skin.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
HOW TO USE:
- Apply evenly over face and neck every morning after cleansing.
- For Sunscreen Use:
- apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 4%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 2%
Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Steareth-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Steareth-21, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bht, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Sclerotium Gum, Calcium Chloride, Cholecalciferol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply evenly over face and neck every morning after cleansing. For Sunscreen Use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information :
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "I love this! I have super dry skin and you would never know it anymore! This is a thicker cream so if you are looking for something light weight you won't like this. I use this everyday. It doesn't break me out or clog my pores and it blends so nicely into the skin." in 53 reviews
- "This is extremely moisturizing and feels great on my skin. Doesn't break me out, and the SPF is perfect for the summer. Can't beat the price, either. " in 33 reviews
- "I love this product. Its pricey but it is worth the money cause it works and I have wicked sensitive skin. " in 21 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos