BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Deep Moisture Body Cream, Butter Cream
  • "I love the way this smells, feels, and helps moisturize my skin. this is really good for itchy skin and dry skin! " in 46 reviews
Vivian T.
Buffalo
This cream is so good for my dry skin! It doesn't feel greasy at all and I normally use it after the shower or when I wake up. My skin feels so smooth and moisturized after it's on and a little goes a long way for this. Very affordable and definitely would recommend.
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA
Shea butter is the best cure for dry hands. It penetrates, softens, and does not leave a greasy residue. How many times have you read/heard a cream soaked in, only to find it wasn't true? I brought a pot of Deep Moisture Cream to work with me because it really does soak into my skin, allowing me to use my touch screen right after - without leaving greasy streaks. I shared it with one of the other gals who complained her cream left a waxy residue. She's ready for her own pot now. You will definitely secret share this with your best friends.This product has a light, pleasant scent. If you prefer an odorless product, this is not for you. Otherwise - stock up because you are going to love it. A little bit does the trick, so it lasts all winter.
Leslie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product feels amazing! The smell is light and non irritating. This is a very affordable product and you will feel like you have just bought the best of the best in a facial moisturizer. Your skin will certainly thank you for applying this product!
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
This body cream does remind me of butter as far as the look goes, however it doesn't have the oiliness of butter (a good thing!). It doesn't last much longer than a good body lotion but works much better under a warm, soft pair of socks! A great value brand.
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
Meh ok so I REALLY wanted to love this because I love all things Neutrogena but this honestly fell short. It went on pretty smooth, but it dried within a few hours (seriously like 2.5) and I was SO disappointed. I didn't even make it to my destination and I had to use the lotion in my purse before leaving the car. Considering how much I paid for this, I REALLY expected more.
Let me add that i have dry skin. This to me was not worth the money.
Jack M.
This better cream has a really good smell, and my skin now is very perfumed. I like it because is different from other body lotions and I believe it lasts more. The price is not very expensive and it worth it! I would totally buy it again, just waiting for my first one to finish.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is a great cream to use for the body! It's very refreshing and simple to use! It's not too pricey and the scent is amazing. There really aren't any cons with this product! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter wasn't bad,but it also didn't wow me. I go through a body butter every month or two,especially on my feet and legs. This one took longer than I liked to sink in,but it smelled okay and moisturized well. I'd maybe repurchase. 6.5/10.
Sarah M.
This is a good product for when your skin is really really dry and needing serious moisture. I always keep a tub of this in my bathroom and use it especially after a body scrub. It's a good price for the amount of product you get.
L L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the how much the neutrogena body cream moisturizes my skin. It goes on thick, a little bit goes a long way, but its never greasy. It's perfect for my sensitive skin