Neutrogena® Deep Clean Sport Body Wash uploaded by nohely b.Neutrogena® Deep Clean Sport Body Wash uploaded by Ledhys A.Neutrogena® Deep Clean Sport Body Wash uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY NEUTROGENA

• What's the difference between the regular body wash and "...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Deep Clean Sport Body Wash
  • "I sweat ALOT!! And I love using this body wash on my chest and back helps prevent acne and keep skin feeling clean!" in 15 reviews
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash definitely does the job. After a hard workout it's nice to get into the shower and get out feeling revitalized and squeaky clean ready to tackle the world. I only wish it had a better smell
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I started using this body wash from Neutrogena about 2 years ago, and used it after every workout. It's refreshing, clean smelling, and does a great job keeping acne at bay on the body after intense sweat sessions at the gym. I used up my last bottle over 6 months ago, only to find out that it had been discontinued :( I looked everywhere, and was so upset when I couldn't find it anywhere. I was surfing on Amazon about a month ago, and found it. I was so happy I bought 3 bottles. I was even happier when I got all 3 bottles in one shipment within a week of purchase. I highly recommend using this product and this company!!!
Victoria C.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
It is a recommended product for after exercise. It cleans all the sweat and the dirt of the body, also removes the excess oil in the skin without drying it. It is a sturdy container to carry in the gym bag. Its presentation is 7.5 ounces @Influenster #contest
Aubry B.
Creswell, OR
I personally did not like the smell of this product it was too over powering and it lingered after I used for a long time. I did like the way it cleaned though it seemed to work fairly well. But I would not purchase or use again due to the smell of it,
nohely b.
I am kind of in love with this body wash. I did not expect to notice any difference between this and other body washes, but I was in awe the moment I stepped out of the shower. My skin was so soft! And I felt so clean! Essentially this product is meant to deep clean all the grossness that comes out of a good workout without drying up your skin, and it works like magic. Sometimes I even find myself feeling up my shoulders after a shower, just because it makes my skin feel so soft and healthy.
But seriously, this product does exactly what it is meant to. The price is good for how effective it is, and it claims to last for 60 washes. Personally I haven't been counting but I frequently use it even when I haven't worked out beforehand and I have a lot left still, ie it will last you at least  3 or 4 months if you use it regularly.
BUY THIS PRODUCT.
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
When i used this deep cleanser it really made my skin so much softer, it really cleared my skin up. it helps with the acne i get sometimes on my back and shoulders. Also it has this refreshing feel afterwards like you really feel how clean your skin is.
Ledhys A.
Chicago
Is a refreshing and clean-rinsing body wash that make you feel energizer and  your skin will be more active , clean and more soft.
I like it the designed of the bottle.
Melinda G.
I used Neutrogena Deep Clean Sport Body Wash multiple times because of the face that I do a lot of working out. It's refreshing and I feel good for most of the day. It's smooth for the most part, although I do wish it was sold in a different scent. I would recommend it to my friends if they did sports or were always on the move, but not to anyone who doesn't need the extra attention on their skin.
Blake S.
Use this on my back, chest, and top of my forearms/shoulders because I have acne prone skin and my skin gets oily very fast (especially in the summer). So I like to use this on those areas. I have noticed a slight improvement in those areas since I have used this product but nothing that it extraordinary.
Jade V.
I found this product on Amazon and thought I would try it out. I would use it about two or three times a week. I liked how it left me feeling all clean and stuff but it was a little expensive, but it is well worth it. I would recommend to anyone welling to spend money on body wash.
Yasmine G.
What's the difference between the regular body wash and "sport"?